Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,257 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

At Last! I'm Now With Schlumberger.nairaland Is Great,god Is Wonderful ! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / At Last! I'm Now With Schlumberger.nairaland Is Great,god Is Wonderful ! (3177 Views)

I'm Now A Confused Man / Petroleum Geo-sciences Master Class Training With Schlumberger Tool / Interested In Beginning A Career With Schlumberger? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

At Last! I'm Now With Schlumberger.nairaland Is Great,god Is Wonderful ! by ollyruffy: 1:10pm On Jul 24, 2007
I use this opportunity again to thank God almighty for this he had done.At the same time and equally acknoledgeable is the role of this wonderful community of success-determined people.I got the vacancy infomation from this forum sometimes last year and i applied.You guys are great and also help me thank God over and over again.At this point,i am determed to give back to this forum.You will be kept posted of vacancies info as soon i get them.
Re: At Last! I'm Now With Schlumberger.nairaland Is Great,god Is Wonderful ! by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 24, 2007
Na your god be small 'god'
Re: At Last! I'm Now With Schlumberger.nairaland Is Great,god Is Wonderful ! by Tioluwa(f): 1:46pm On Jul 24, 2007
@ollyruffy
CONGRATULATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: At Last! I'm Now With Schlumberger.nairaland Is Great,god Is Wonderful ! by PrinceJoe1(m): 11:47pm On Jul 24, 2007
Kommy, U did't hav to crucify the lucky guy. It was obviously a typographical error that U could also make.U could hav simply corrected him. Ollyruffy,BIG CONGRATS TO U BO. I hear Schlum pays extremely well. please,how much do they pay fresh graduates?
Re: At Last! I'm Now With Schlumberger.nairaland Is Great,god Is Wonderful ! by frankson(m): 10:38am On Jul 25, 2007
I thank God for you and i am happy for you. PLease as you have promise, do let us know whenever there is vacancies over there. We will forever grateful for another any help you render. Thanks and God bless the work of your hand. You can also connect me through this means: frank_lolu@yahoo.com or 08032224038
Re: At Last! I'm Now With Schlumberger.nairaland Is Great,god Is Wonderful ! by mankevo(m): 1:14pm On Jul 25, 2007
ollyruffy,
i am joining u in this great manifestation.
[size=14pt]GOD DEY [/size] smiley
Re: At Last! I'm Now With Schlumberger.nairaland Is Great,god Is Wonderful ! by crito(m): 1:57pm On Jul 25, 2007
congratulations.
Re: At Last! I'm Now With Schlumberger.nairaland Is Great,god Is Wonderful ! by benit(f): 2:21pm On Jul 25, 2007
Congrats! Welcome to our world
Re: At Last! I'm Now With Schlumberger.nairaland Is Great,god Is Wonderful ! by kuwena(m): 2:22pm On Jul 25, 2007
C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S ! cheesy
Re: At Last! I'm Now With Schlumberger.nairaland Is Great,god Is Wonderful ! by zenom: 4:55pm On Jul 25, 2007
kommy:

Na your god be small 'god'

BEEEF!!!

My guy Congrats jo!!
Re: At Last! I'm Now With Schlumberger.nairaland Is Great,god Is Wonderful ! by amaks: 10:49am On Jul 26, 2007
haba kommy,ofcourse u know thats not what he meant.he didnt mean to belittle God.his message/post even contains the word "God" in capital letters.it was just a typographical error.he was just trying to share his joy & show hi appreciation.dont spoil his joy.dont take away his shine.u cant take it away from him.

kommy,congrats!we appreciate ur spirit of helping others too.thats the spirit! keep it up!
Re: At Last! I'm Now With Schlumberger.nairaland Is Great,god Is Wonderful ! by amaks: 10:51am On Jul 26, 2007
, sorry!, !!!,i meant congrats to ommy,not kolly,
Re: At Last! I'm Now With Schlumberger.nairaland Is Great,god Is Wonderful ! by amaks: 10:58am On Jul 26, 2007
what am i thinking? am i drunk?

i mean, congrats to olly,not kommy.

(phew!!) ,pple, pls pardon me.
Re: At Last! I'm Now With Schlumberger.nairaland Is Great,god Is Wonderful ! by Lagoseko(m): 11:57am On Jul 26, 2007
Guy congrates and dnt forget to give to the poors around you
Re: At Last! I'm Now With Schlumberger.nairaland Is Great,god Is Wonderful ! by rosaire(f): 12:26pm On Jul 26, 2007
Olly,
CONGRATULATION! I join you in thanking the Almighty God for He has done it for you. Keep on thanking Him. Congrats once more. And I pray you keep your promise.
Re: At Last! I'm Now With Schlumberger.nairaland Is Great,god Is Wonderful ! by tundysho(m): 6:53pm On Jul 26, 2007
@ what segment re you @.i de there too
Re: At Last! I'm Now With Schlumberger.nairaland Is Great,god Is Wonderful ! by Tolulope07: 7:07pm On Jul 26, 2007
i fecilitate with you my brother.it really the mightyness of God for people without connection.Don't mind people that doesnt appreciate good thing.
God dey smiley
Re: At Last! I'm Now With Schlumberger.nairaland Is Great,god Is Wonderful ! by winie(f): 12:50pm On Jul 27, 2007
Gongrats. The God that gave this job to you shall sustain you. I am happy for you.
Re: At Last! I'm Now With Schlumberger.nairaland Is Great,god Is Wonderful ! by ezechi: 1:21pm On Jul 30, 2007
Bros Congrats oooooo!
Pls where did U attend ur interview and when.
Re: At Last! I'm Now With Schlumberger.nairaland Is Great,god Is Wonderful ! by yimiton(f): 5:21pm On Jul 30, 2007
Thank God for you my Brother. Congrats big time. With success stories like yours, we're very hopeful and glad that the belief that you can't get a really nice place without knowing someone is not true.
Weldone!
Re: At Last! I'm Now With Schlumberger.nairaland Is Great,god Is Wonderful ! by kjblow: 10:09am On Jul 31, 2007
I dey happy for you boy jare! Anyway sha no forget pay your tithes and always remember to keep the house posted. No mind that guy oh. I no know weting be hm stress self.
Re: At Last! I'm Now With Schlumberger.nairaland Is Great,god Is Wonderful ! by MYLS: 5:39pm On Jul 31, 2007
ollyruffy, am so happy 4 u. i believe god will do same and more 4 us. as for kommy, its like u r envious and u know dat envy isnt guud.maybe u shd apologise 2 olly.god go do ur own if u r frustrated. nobody is above typographical error. make we dey happy 4 each other as nairalanders. 1 love brodas
Re: At Last! I'm Now With Schlumberger.nairaland Is Great,god Is Wonderful ! by Jomodupri(m): 4:23pm On Aug 07, 2007
congrat, jst stay focused n b +ve.

(1) (Reply)

SPDC Swim Pass For Offshore Jobs (PH Resid Only) / Custom Recruitment 2013 / Mainone Assessment Invitation 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.