Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

I'm Now A Confused Man - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I'm Now A Confused Man (2112 Views)

Pls Help A Confused Nigerian, My Family Is Affected! / I Got The Police Job, Now I'm More Confused / Confused: Got A Better Paying Job A Month After I Got A Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Now A Confused Man by beacon02(m): 6:41am On Feb 15, 2016
Having forseen what lies ahead in nigeria labour market, I've been working hard since my university days to make money so that I can have it easy after school. I did more than three businesses when I was in school. Even, I once risked using my 200l school fees to try a business. I'm a bold man that is not scared of taking risks.
I graduated almost 4 years ago and since then I've been trying to secure a good job to no avail. I invested all the money I had into a phone business. I deal majorly with UK used phones and things seems to be going well since then not until few days ago.
I received a call very early in the morning that my shop was buggled. On getting there I discorvered everything in my shop was carted away. I lost hope. Where do I go? What do I do? Where do I start from? A country without security we always pay for has wrecked me. No one to help as the only person I usually run to (my mom) died while I was in 400l.
Now, I'm in a very confused state. I don't know what to do. I need HELP!

1 Like

Re: I'm Now A Confused Man by Nobody: 6:59am On Feb 15, 2016
Go for youth service and save up your alawee.
and start again

[quote author=beacon02 post=42931034]Having forseen what lies ahead in nigeria labour market, I've been working hard since my university days to make money so that I can have it easy after school. I did more than three businesses when I was in school. Even, I once risked using my 200l school fees to try a business. I'm a bold man that is not scared of taking risks.
I graduated almost 4 years ago and since then I've been trying to secure a good job to no avail. I invested all the money I had into a phone business. I deal majorly with UK used phones and things seems to be going well since then not until few days ago.
I received a call very early in the morning that my shop was buggled. On getting there I discorvered everything in my shop was carted away. I lost hope. Where do I go? What do I do? Where do I start from? A country without security we always pay for has wrecked me. No one to help as the only person I usually run to (my mom) died while
Re: I'm Now A Confused Man by PresVA: 7:34am On Feb 15, 2016
This is just so sad.. someone trying to make a living for himself. .

Don't even know what to advise embarassed

1 Like

Re: I'm Now A Confused Man by beacon02(m): 7:36am On Feb 15, 2016
prettysolid:
Go for youth service and save up your alawee.
and start again

i finished service two years ago

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Now A Confused Man by vickvan(m): 7:39am On Feb 15, 2016
My brother, don't be confused. Have seen worse cases than yours, mine was one of then anyway. See it as one of the challenges in life. Never relent, pick up your life once more again with serious determination and you will bounce back like never before. If you did it before, you can do more better today.

1 Like

Re: I'm Now A Confused Man by beacon02(m): 7:53am On Feb 15, 2016
vickvan:
My brother, don't be confused. Have seen worse cases than yours, mine was one of then anyway. See it as one of the challenges in life. Never relent, pick up your life once more again with serious determination and you will bounce back like never before. If you did it before, you can do more better today.

Hmmmm,thanks bro. that awkward moment when you don't know where to run to. Even the loved ones desert you when you need them most.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Now A Confused Man by femsteve02(m): 7:58am On Feb 15, 2016
lalasticlala help this man to the front page crylalasticlala help this man to the front page
Re: I'm Now A Confused Man by Nobody: 7:59am On Feb 15, 2016
beacon02:

Hmmmm,thanks bro. that awkward moment when you don't know where to run to. Even the loved ones desert you when you need them most.
[size=20pt]sorry bro,
we've all got our problems/challenges, I'm sure if some people start typing what they re going through now, You will just close this Your thread. @least You had a business, surely You must have been saving something(no matter how little) You can still bounce back.

Good luck....[/size]

1 Like

Re: I'm Now A Confused Man by OlayinkaFawaz(m): 9:30am On Feb 15, 2016
prepare for burglars as you've prepared for strike while in school...
its just a delay, you'll get there...

1 Like

Re: I'm Now A Confused Man by luvlyADESUWA(f): 11:37am On Feb 15, 2016
B4 a gold becomes gold, it passed through fire....
Don't give up bro, u will make it.
God will create a way for u. He is your helper, your help comes from above.
Plz read Psalms 125:1-end

2 Likes

Re: I'm Now A Confused Man by Nichobabe(m): 12:00pm On Feb 15, 2016
A successful person is someone that was able to pick up after failure.

OP don't give up.

1 Like

Re: I'm Now A Confused Man by beacon02(m): 12:24pm On Feb 15, 2016
luvlyADESUWA:
B4 a gold becomes gold, it passed through fire....
Don't give up bro, u will make it.
God will create a way for u. He is your helper, your help comes from above.
Plz read Psalms 125:1-end
thanks...
Re: I'm Now A Confused Man by yaqq: 1:51pm On Feb 15, 2016
Nichobabe:
A successful person is someone that was able to pick up after failure.

OP don't give up.
d guy isn't a failure but he was robbed! no exact point 2 pick up from cos he s presently devastated! God punished criminals

1 Like

Re: I'm Now A Confused Man by Sunnypar(m): 1:54pm On Feb 15, 2016
Hey! Am sorry about your loss, but you have got to look up and keep moving.....it ain't easy, never was.....so brace yourself up, pick up from where you left and move up. It will be a story you will tell your kids.
Now, wipe off those tears and cheer up. There you go, that the spirit.
Re: I'm Now A Confused Man by beacon02(m): 2:15pm On Feb 15, 2016
Sunnypar:
Hey! Am sorry about your loss, but you have got to look up and keep moving.....it ain't easy, never was.....so brace yourself up, pick up from where you left and move up. It will be a story you will tell your kids.
Now, wipe off those tears and cheer up. There you go, that the spirit.

thanks
Re: I'm Now A Confused Man by mumumugu(m): 2:30pm On Feb 15, 2016
i am more confused
Re: I'm Now A Confused Man by just2okworld(f): 3:58pm On Feb 15, 2016
It is well
Re: I'm Now A Confused Man by beacon02(m): 10:11am On Feb 16, 2016
just2okworld:
It is well
amen

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Custodian Investment Plc Test Invite / Exxonmobil Psa Test Invitation: The Nysc Pop Dilemma / Any Info On Savannah Bank?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.