Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Fraud Alert: Tolakush92 Service Review. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Fraud Alert: Tolakush92 Service Review. (853 Views)

Fraud Alert: I Think MTN Is Talking Advantage Of Her Customers (See Why) / NIN: Fraud Alert!!! / Fraud Alert!!! Adekola James Is Fraud! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fraud Alert: Tolakush92 Service Review. by manitoba(m): 3:33pm On Oct 17, 2021
This is to inform Nairalanders of my experience with Tolakush92 whose real name is John Adetola Ladipo(Picture attached) and phone number:09014566031

I saw his post on NL around August, 2021 that he can assist in phone repair and other services.

I contacted him that I want to fix the phone screen of my Redmi Note 10 .

He claimed that he has the part and I should bring it to his office De-Light Integrated Technology Services at Suite 25, A.A Plaza 18 Medical Road,Computer Village, Ikeja, Lagos.

I got there and transfered the funds (40k) to him only for him to go for hours and came back that he didn't get it.

This was on the 13th of August, 2021.

I confronted him on his earlier claim that he has the spare .

He apologized and said his boss and himself can help me order it from abroad in 7 days.

I accepted this option.

Right there he asked again if my phone was 4g or 5g and I told him it's 4g and also asked him to make the order using my phone model Number for there not to be any mistake.

On getting home, I reminded him of ensuring he ordered the correct screen.

The waiting then started.

After 8 days, the screen didn't come.

I contacted him and he said I should give more time if not they will refund.

He kept posting me till it was 6 week.

By the 6th week, he said they mistakenly brought in 5g screen instead of 4g screen and they need to return it to china.

I asked for refund and he obliged.

Then he stopped contacting me and in between my spare phone that has his contact got damaged and he never contacted me.

When I replaced my back up Android phone after a week, I contacted him again, he kept saying I should give more time as he spent part of it and his boss also had the rest.

But I can pick up my phone.

I told him I want the phone and the refund immediately.

Then I sent someone to his office and found out he no more work in the office I carried out the transaction from despite his asking me to come there to pick up .

He then kept playing hide and seek with me on the phone.

He stopped picking my calls and just returned it to my Representative after 7 weeks(last week) .

However, he has not given me my refund till date.

Please member of this Noble community should beware of him.

I will be using all possible legitimate means to get my refund as fast as possible.

Cc: lalasticlala, Mynd44, OAM4J, UjSizzle,Mkmyers45 I have a life money swallowing snake for you. Lol . Let's protect this Noble community.

Re: Fraud Alert: Tolakush92 Service Review. by Onyeka90210(m): 7:12pm On Oct 17, 2021
That dude was really suspicious, cause he's always jumping on every post saying he has whatever any body said they needed, whether phone or repair services or laptop, he said he has all, I just concluded he was one of these boys at ikeja that bring people to shops for commission fee.
Just go and report to his bank for now, or you can still set him up.
You're really not supposed to transfer before service at ikeja,
You should have contacted repairng or so

1 Like

Re: Fraud Alert: Tolakush92 Service Review. by Auskyd(m): 9:12pm On Oct 17, 2021
Onyeka90210:
That dude was really suspicious, cause he's always jumping on every post saying he has whatever any body said they needed, whether phone or repair services or laptop, he said he has all, I just concluded he was one of these boys at ikeja that bring people to shops for commission fee.

All of them na the same. Repairng also has a thread where someone called him out too. No go dey vouch for who you no sabi

1 Like

Re: Fraud Alert: Tolakush92 Service Review. by Onyeka90210(m): 10:07pm On Oct 17, 2021
Auskyd:

All of them na the same. Repairng also has a thread where someone called him out too. No go dey vouch for who you no sabi
I no vouch for am oh, I rather go for someone some people have patronized, than a newbie with no history.
Re: Fraud Alert: Tolakush92 Service Review. by creativeinventor: 11:00pm On Oct 17, 2021
manitoba:
This is to inform Nairalanders of my experience with Tolakush92 whose real name is John Adetola Ladipo(Picture attached)

I saw his post on NL around August, 2021 that he can assist in phone repair and other services.

I contacted him that I want to fix the phone screen of my Redmi Note 10 .

He claimed that he has the part and I should bring it to his office De-Light Integrated Technology Services at 18 Medical Road,Computer Village, Ikeja, Lagos.

I got there and transfered the funds (40k) to him only for him to go for hours and came back that he didn't get it.

This was on the 13th of August, 2021.

I confronted him on his earlier claim that he has the spare .

He apologized and said his boss and himself can help me order it from abroad in 7 days.

I accepted this option.

Right there he asked again if my phone was 4g or 5g and I told him it's 4g and also asked him to make the order using my phone model Number for there not to be any mistake.

On getting home, I reminded him of ensuring he ordered the correct screen.

The waiting then started.

After 8 days, the screen didn't come.

I contacted him and he said I should give more time if not they will refund.

He kept posting me till it was 6 week.

By the 6th week, he said they mistakenly brought in 5g screen instead of 4g screen and they need to return it to china.

I asked for refund and he obliged.

Then he stopped contacting me and in between my spare phone that has his contact got damaged and he never contacted me.

When I replaced my back up Android phone after a week, I contacted him again, he kept saying I should give more time as he spent part of it and his boss also had the rest.

But I can pick up my phone.

I told him I want the phone and the refund immediately.

Then I sent someone to his office and found out he no more work in the office I carried out the transaction from despite his asking me to come there to pick up .

He then kept playing hide and seek with me on the phone.

He stopped picking my calls and just returned it to my Representative after 7 weeks(last week) .

However, he has not given me my refund till date.

Please member of this Noble community should beware of him.

I will be using all possible legitimate means to get my refund as fast as possible.

Cc: lalasticlala, Mynd44, OAM4J, UjSizzle,Mkmyers45 I have a life money swallowing snake for you. Lol . Let's protect this Noble community.

I knew there was something up with that guy, I made a post that I wanted to fix my phone on a Samsung thread, dude replied and said he could fix it, I messaged him told him what I wanted to do, next thing the guy just ghosted me, I kept messaging him on WhatsApp he would read it and not reply, I had to confront him on nairaland again on the same Samsung thread. I'm thankful that I didn't have anything to do with him. I hate wayo people.
I just hope you get your money from him asap.
Re: Fraud Alert: Tolakush92 Service Review. by hansomb: 12:19am On Oct 18, 2021
The guy na jack of all trade master of none.
Re: Fraud Alert: Tolakush92 Service Review. by Blastedholligan: 8:34am On Oct 18, 2021
It's now hard to find genuine business or trade people
Re: Fraud Alert: Tolakush92 Service Review. by manitoba(m): 8:52am On Oct 18, 2021
I will be willing to spend double of that amount to get my refunds and when I do so, he will surely pay for my recovery cost alongside the initial refund.

All he does is to beg for more time without no specific date of repayment.

Everything would have been fast resolved if I am around.
creativeinventor:

I knew there was something up with that guy, I made a post that I wanted to fix my phone on a Samsung thread, dude replied and said he could fix it, I messaged him told him what I wanted to do, next thing the guy just ghosted me, I kept messaging him on WhatsApp he would read it and not reply, I had to confront him on nairaland again on the same Samsung thread. I'm thankful that I didn't have anything to do with him. I hate wayo people.
I just hope you get your money from him asap.
Re: Fraud Alert: Tolakush92 Service Review. by OnyeObodo: 9:01am On Oct 18, 2021
Someone with username of tola kush 92? Is who you gave something to repair? KUSH KE?

Look at his username and look at his picture.. You don't see a correlation?

The way he is facing his cap will tell you his personality. His cap is facing where his career is headed.... SIDEWAYS.
Re: Fraud Alert: Tolakush92 Service Review. by Flamees(m): 9:14am On Oct 18, 2021
manitoba:
I will be willing to spend double of that amount to get my refunds and when I do so, he will surely pay for my recovery cost alongside the initial refund.

All he does is to beg for more time without no specific date of repayment.

Everything would have been fast resolved if I am around.
Una dey waste time
Trace am go him house
Re: Fraud Alert: Tolakush92 Service Review. by DaddyYoo: 8:21am On Oct 28, 2021
This boy chop my 7k ��‍♂️
Re: Fraud Alert: Tolakush92 Service Review. by sunshineV(f): 9:27am On Oct 28, 2021
Onyeka90210:
ahswear boss. dat guy go claim say e get 1990 laptop in stock. i just knw say na scam

1 Like

Re: Fraud Alert: Tolakush92 Service Review. by Auskyd(m): 4:42pm On Oct 28, 2021
sunshineV:
ahswear boss. dat guy go claim say e get 1990 laptop in stock. i just knw say na scam

Man with woman identity for nairaland dey call person scam lmao

1 Like

Re: Fraud Alert: Tolakush92 Service Review. by noobody(m): 8:22am On Feb 29
Onyeka90210:

Very true and this is is very valid till this very day,
This the way he operates
He is back on nairaland with various monikers like @Everythingphones @Giftedhand47 @PhoneCareIkeja @RepairZoneNaira @Fixxit @fixitbyjal and many other Monika's he uses to operate,

He is a serial scammer and also has delusion of grandeur,confirmed with a touch of mental illness

He still operates with the phone number 09014566031

He is a scammer!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fraud Alert: Tolakush92 Service Review. by noobody(m): 12:28pm On Mar 03
Always a scammer ,forever a scammer!!

(1) (Reply)

Samsung S21+ Vs Regular Iphone 13 / Price Of Tecno Spark 8 / Watch Unlimited Movies On Netflix For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.