Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,013 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:44 PM

Man Kills His Daughter After Finding Out She Was Not His Biological Child (pic) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Kills His Daughter After Finding Out She Was Not His Biological Child (pic) (66473 Views)

Man Gets Scolded By His Young Daughter After He Went To Marry Another Lady (vid) / Lady Confused As DNA Test Reveals Her Baby Isn’t Her Husband’s Biological Child / Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills His Daughter After Finding Out She Was Not His Biological Child (pic) by meobizy(f): 8:46pm On Oct 17, 2021
The man still won't find peace after the act. He did it out of jealousy, yes, however raising her to the extent that she won't care for her biological dad would turn out a better story. She'll then birth future children bearing his surname. Worst case scenario he could wait for her to turn of legal age then marry her. Lol. White people are fond of such act. His selfish action deprived his children of their step sister.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Daughter After Finding Out She Was Not His Biological Child (pic) by AngelDo: 8:47pm On Oct 17, 2021
I know of someone his estranged wife told same...but the guy was like...as far this child has been calling me daddy.. I don't care again. He went ahead training/caring for the child with his other children...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills His Daughter After Finding Out She Was Not His Biological Child (pic) by Abc2Z: 8:48pm On Oct 17, 2021
It's possible that the girl is his daughter.

It means the man lost in all ways.

Impatient and not thinking it through.

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Daughter After Finding Out She Was Not His Biological Child (pic) by aksule(m): 8:48pm On Oct 17, 2021
The country should have to consider imposing life sentence for this type of behavior. The gender most affected by this unwholesome behaviors are keeping quite.
However, what the man did is outrageous. Why taking life. What's the offence if any committed by the deceased.
Re: Man Kills His Daughter After Finding Out She Was Not His Biological Child (pic) by Nyanabo(m): 8:50pm On Oct 17, 2021
Pluck out those his big eyes first before sending him to kiri kiri. People like him don't deserve mercy cause they don't k ow that word.
Re: Man Kills His Daughter After Finding Out She Was Not His Biological Child (pic) by NigeriaIsGreat: 8:51pm On Oct 17, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
At this point, I will advice all man to do a DNA on there children because this women are wicked

I will get a DNA done on all my kids to be sure I've not been fooled
Have you done DNA to know if you are the true son of your father?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills His Daughter After Finding Out She Was Not His Biological Child (pic) by NigeriaIsGreat: 8:52pm On Oct 17, 2021
AngelDo:
I know of someone his estranged wife told same...but the guy was like...as far this child has been calling me daddy.. I don't care again. He went ahead training/caring for the child with his other children...
The man has sense
Re: Man Kills His Daughter After Finding Out She Was Not His Biological Child (pic) by seguno2: 8:54pm On Oct 17, 2021
Niece:
Wonders shall never end in this our country.

Watch graphic images here. It's a pity. Poor girl. Who did she offend?

Why is the girl referred to as his daughter, even though she is not his biological child
Re: Man Kills His Daughter After Finding Out She Was Not His Biological Child (pic) by Blakpot: 8:56pm On Oct 17, 2021
GlorifiedTunde:
Looking at him, he's obviously a terrorist!

He never loved the child!

There's no good man who will direct his aggression towards the female child.

If the child were a boy, he probably wouldn't have met the same fate.
At that moment he probably felt all women are deceitful and evil, and he took out his anger on her because she was a female and a product of deceit.

Nowadays there's a common hatred towards women(judging from a lot nairalanders comments). Don't know if its reaction towards feminism, I just don't get it.

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Daughter After Finding Out She Was Not His Biological Child (pic) by findfault: 8:57pm On Oct 17, 2021
Wicked man. Devil in human body
Re: Man Kills His Daughter After Finding Out She Was Not His Biological Child (pic) by Gee64: 8:57pm On Oct 17, 2021
Wicked human beings all over.
Re: Man Kills His Daughter After Finding Out She Was Not His Biological Child (pic) by DaddyGngeess(m): 8:58pm On Oct 17, 2021
Very bad of him
Re: Man Kills His Daughter After Finding Out She Was Not His Biological Child (pic) by seguno2: 8:58pm On Oct 17, 2021
GlorifiedTunde:
Looking at him, he's obviously a terrorist!

He never loved the child!

There's no good man who will direct his aggression towards the female child.

Please do good men direct their aggression towards the male child

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Daughter After Finding Out She Was Not His Biological Child (pic) by TeeGentle(m): 8:59pm On Oct 17, 2021
wicked man
fulani terrorist
Re: Man Kills His Daughter After Finding Out She Was Not His Biological Child (pic) by EagleNest(m): 8:59pm On Oct 17, 2021
Senseless killing. We still have a long way to go as part of humans of the world. Stupid man sad
Re: Man Kills His Daughter After Finding Out She Was Not His Biological Child (pic) by seangy4konji: 9:01pm On Oct 17, 2021
Ma the woman you soppose slaughter.
Re: Man Kills His Daughter After Finding Out She Was Not His Biological Child (pic) by Adakintroy: 9:04pm On Oct 17, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
At this point, I will advice all man to do a DNA on there children because this women are wicked

I will get a DNA done on all my kids to be sure I've not been fooled

Or you can keep loving them without bothering yourself and they keep loving you without bothering themselves.
Re: Man Kills His Daughter After Finding Out She Was Not His Biological Child (pic) by princewarri1985: 9:06pm On Oct 17, 2021
Niece:
Man Beats Daughter To Death After Ex-Wife Allegedly Revealed He Wasn’t Her Biological Father

https://.com/man-beats-daughter-to-death-after-ex-wife-allegedly-revealed-he-wasnt-her-biological-father/
Re: Man Kills His Daughter After Finding Out She Was Not His Biological Child (pic) by witworth(m): 9:09pm On Oct 17, 2021
Woman has never been a solution, only add to problems. See wetin hole dey cause for pole

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills His Daughter After Finding Out She Was Not His Biological Child (pic) by Adakintroy: 9:09pm On Oct 17, 2021
Don't think I come to make peace he said. I came to bring a sword. To set the sons against the father's and the father's against the son..mother against daughters.

The emergence of the truth first bring war amongst men. DNA is the truth. Whenever the truth emerges which is Christ( I am the way truth" and life".) Everything is turn upside down. Obey the laws. Don't commite adulteries.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Daughter After Finding Out She Was Not His Biological Child (pic) by Lamasta(m): 9:10pm On Oct 17, 2021
The innocent girl just died for what she knew nothing of.....
Re: Man Kills His Daughter After Finding Out She Was Not His Biological Child (pic) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:13pm On Oct 17, 2021
Re: Man Kills His Daughter After Finding Out She Was Not His Biological Child (pic) by princewarri1985: 9:14pm On Oct 17, 2021
[quote author=Niece post=106818211]Man Beats Daughter To Death After Ex-Wife Allegedly Revealed He Wasn’t Her Biological Father

https://.com/man-beats-daughter-to-death-after-ex-wife-allegedly-revealed-he-wasnt-her-biological-father/[/quote Why kill the innocent girl when you are supposed to kill the bitch of a wife and set his vagina on fire! Foolish man, THE FUTURE IS FEMALE, please where is THE FUTURE IS FEMALE HERE? Because it's been a while I've seen her coment here on nairaland, i believe she has gone underground because of the various atrocities being perpetuated by her gender and i believe she will come back with the nairaland handle "THE FUTURE IS MALE"
Re: Man Kills His Daughter After Finding Out She Was Not His Biological Child (pic) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:16pm On Oct 17, 2021
Igbudu1:
Shebi na the issue be this..

When DNA issue reach aboki hand, e go turn something else..
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
No be JuJu be that?
Re: Man Kills His Daughter After Finding Out She Was Not His Biological Child (pic) by Yankee101: 9:17pm On Oct 17, 2021
It all began with a female lying about a pregnancy

Please ladies, be honest about pregnancies. The future heartache will consume you amd your loved ones, you'll regret it eventually

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Daughter After Finding Out She Was Not His Biological Child (pic) by delpee(f): 9:18pm On Oct 17, 2021
Very sad. She suffered from the consequences of her her mother's sin. The mother shouldn't have left her behind.

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Daughter After Finding Out She Was Not His Biological Child (pic) by fizzycozy(m): 9:21pm On Oct 17, 2021
That is is what you get when you do not educate people.
you think better and critically when properly educated.
You fathered a child for sixteen years and killed her at the end.
I bet he has never heard of the word adoption before.
Personally a child you fathered for that long is your child, biological or not.

In the end those desert folks are just vampires, anything to spill blood, they are always up for it.
It is just that Naija na yeye country, you might still find this guy roaming the streets in another five years.

RIP to the young girl.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills His Daughter After Finding Out She Was Not His Biological Child (pic) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:22pm On Oct 17, 2021
witworth:
Woman has never been a solution, only add to problems. See wetin hole dey cause for pole
Indeed! grin grin grin
Re: Man Kills His Daughter After Finding Out She Was Not His Biological Child (pic) by cococandy(f): 9:22pm On Oct 17, 2021
RoyalBoutique:
Instead of training the girl till she's 17 or 18 and fully matured.

Then he bangs the hell outta her virgin punny and get her pregnant.

Then marry her.

That's the only way to get back to a cheating wife that gave birth to a female child that's not yours.

Why people dey complain?

You had 7 likes to this comment?
Wow

6 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Daughter After Finding Out She Was Not His Biological Child (pic) by jaxxy(m): 9:27pm On Oct 17, 2021
What an animal

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Daughter After Finding Out She Was Not His Biological Child (pic) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 17, 2021
Is it her fault that she is not your biological daughter? You for face the real culprit na which is her mother, you should have left the innocent girl out of the issue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Woman / Viral Picture Of Mother And Her Daughters. Can You Spot The Mum? / Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.