Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,113 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Man Kills His Daughter After Finding Out She Was Not His Biological Child (pic) - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Kills His Daughter After Finding Out She Was Not His Biological Child (pic) (66575 Views)

Man Gets Scolded By His Young Daughter After He Went To Marry Another Lady (vid) / Lady Confused As DNA Test Reveals Her Baby Isn’t Her Husband’s Biological Child / Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills His Daughter After Finding Out She Was Not His Biological Child (pic) by Daboomb: 5:47pm On Oct 18, 2021
Blakpot:

If the child were a boy, he probably wouldn't have met the same fate.
At that moment he probably felt all women are deceitful and evil, and he took out his anger on her because she was a female and a product of deceit.

Nowadays there's a common hatred towards women (judging from a lot nairalanders comments). Don't know if its reaction towards feminism, I just don't get it.

You cant get it, since you have decided to take the matter from the End, avoiding the Beginning and the Middle. undecided

What you did not mention is that Women are creating an atmosphere of hatred for themselves, with all the nonsense they are implementing, with the help of SIMP-Menfolks whoa re trying to impress kitten at all cost.

Action and Reaction are Equal and Opposite.
Women are becoming the greatest danger to human existence and Men are just quietly watching all their moves because it is obvious that what they want is a World where Men are their conquered Slaves, who will live eternally, in the FEAR of WOMEN.

Look at this example we are currently discussing, is it not bad enough what she did in secrecy, she is now taunting the man with it, after 16yrs!
Does such Woman not deserve the worst form of punishment anyone can imagine?

Women will eventually reap what they are sowing, shey dem nor dey hear word. undecided
Re: Man Kills His Daughter After Finding Out She Was Not His Biological Child (pic) by Daboomb: 6:02pm On Oct 18, 2021
cococandy:

You had 7 likes to this comment?
Wow

He has over 20Likes for it and still counting! kiss undecided

And why are you sounding Wow Wow like Police Dog/Siren? grin grin
The matter touch you closely? shocked shocked
Re: Man Kills His Daughter After Finding Out She Was Not His Biological Child (pic) by UncleKoboko: 8:29pm On Oct 18, 2021
cococandy:

Let me understand properly.
Who are you going to trick? Your grown daughter?

How do you intend to accomplish that?
I’m just seeking clarification.
Not my daughter. It's the bastard child of the adultress whorè I'm referring to.
Re: Man Kills His Daughter After Finding Out She Was Not His Biological Child (pic) by cococandy(f): 8:32pm On Oct 18, 2021
UncleKoboko:

Not my daughter. It's the bastard child of the adultress whorè I'm referring to.

Okay. But the one that you raised though right?

How do you suppose you could trick a grown woman into getting pregnant for you?
Would you be cultivating a romantic relationship with her then?

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Daughter After Finding Out She Was Not His Biological Child (pic) by UncleKoboko: 8:34pm On Oct 18, 2021
cococandy:

Okay. But the one that you raised though right?

How do you suppose you could trick a grown woman into getting pregnant for you?
Would you be cultivating a romantic relationship with her then?
Lol!
Did you graduate from the university of dumbskull?
What does it take to play that you're in love with a female? grin

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Daughter After Finding Out She Was Not His Biological Child (pic) by cococandy(f): 9:07pm On Oct 18, 2021
UncleKoboko:

Lol!
Did you graduate from the university of dumbskull?
What does it take to play that you're in love with a female? grin

Oh so after raising her from infancy into adulthood, and after years of her calling you dad, you’re going to turn around and trick her into believing you’re romantically in love with her, trick her into getting pregnant for you and then tell her it was revenge?

That’s your master plan?

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Daughter After Finding Out She Was Not His Biological Child (pic) by UncleKoboko: 9:17pm On Oct 18, 2021
cococandy:

Oh so after raising her from infancy into adulthood, and after years of her calling you dad, you’re going to turn around and trick her into believing you’re romantically in love with her, trick her into getting a pregnant for you and then tell her it was revenge?

That’s your master plan?
Absolutely!
Now your brain is working.
Unfortunately, she may have to pay for the crimes of her adultress whorè mother.
Some sins are UNFORGIVABLE and partenity fraud is one.
Even God does take revenge on generations...
Just as you're paying from the crimes of Adam and Eve now that you knew nothing about.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Daughter After Finding Out She Was Not His Biological Child (pic) by cococandy(f): 9:52pm On Oct 18, 2021
UncleKoboko:

Absolutely!
Now your brain is working.
Unfortunately, she may have to pay for the crimes of her adultress whorè mother.
Some sins are UNFORGIVABLE and partenity fraud is one.
Even God does take revenge on generations...
Just as you're paying from the crimes of Adam and Eve now that you knew nothing about.
this is your master plan

And I’m the one whose brain isn’t working
Smh

3 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Daughter After Finding Out She Was Not His Biological Child (pic) by igbowoman: 1:46am On Oct 19, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
At this point, I will advice all man to do a DNA on there children because this women are wicked

I will get a DNA done on all my kids to be sure I've not been fooled

2 men beat an innocent child to death, strip her corpse naked and this is your response ?.
Who are the 278 efulefus that even liked this post?
Where is your humanity?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Kills His Daughter After Finding Out She Was Not His Biological Child (pic) by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:24am On Oct 19, 2021
UncleKoboko:
Are you not suffering for the sins of Adam and Eve?
Are you Guilty of their crime to God?

what is this one saying?! have you taken your meds today?!?!

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Daughter After Finding Out She Was Not His Biological Child (pic) by UncleKoboko: 5:41am On Oct 19, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

what is this one saying?! have you taken your meds today?!?!
Or deh
Who opened your cage?

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Daughter After Finding Out She Was Not His Biological Child (pic) by luskysylver(m): 11:59am On Oct 19, 2021
JUST IMAGINE.
Re: Man Kills His Daughter After Finding Out She Was Not His Biological Child (pic) by Adadioranma79(f): 2:34pm On Oct 20, 2021
You just reaffirm what I said, you are a lost soul. Na the woman him kill? Ozuor

UncleKoboko:

Shut up with your nonsense.
I support him 100%
No woman should be forgiven for the crime of partenity fraud. I WILL DO WORSE...
Re: Man Kills His Daughter After Finding Out She Was Not His Biological Child (pic) by UncleKoboko: 10:35pm On Oct 20, 2021
Adadioranma79:
You just reaffirm what I said, you are a lost soul. Na the woman him kill? Ozuor

Your father
Hoe low ree buu
Re: Man Kills His Daughter After Finding Out She Was Not His Biological Child (pic) by Adadioranma79(f): 8:10am On Oct 21, 2021
You don jump to my father just now? Thank you for proving me right sha, I rest my case.

UncleKoboko:

Your father
Hoe low ree buu
Re: Man Kills His Daughter After Finding Out She Was Not His Biological Child (pic) by UncleKoboko: 2:44pm On Oct 21, 2021
Adadioranma79:
You don jump to my father just now? Thank you for proving me right sha, I rest my case.

Go rest your case in hell.
Lost soul
Re: Man Kills His Daughter After Finding Out She Was Not His Biological Child (pic) by Dbrawllm0098(f): 3:08pm On Oct 23, 2021
Evil man
Re: Man Kills His Daughter After Finding Out She Was Not His Biological Child (pic) by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:01am On Nov 15, 2021
This northerners sometime enh

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) / “I Cheated On My Wife To Make Her Lose Weight” – Kenyan Man / My Husband doesn’t give me sexual satisfaction because he uses condom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.