Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,793 members, 7,820,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

$4 Million Bribe: SNM Accuses Obiano, Calls For Yakubu Mamoud's Sack - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / $4 Million Bribe: SNM Accuses Obiano, Calls For Yakubu Mamoud's Sack (13331 Views)

SNM Accuses Nnamdi Kanu Of Crimes Against Humanity / Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe / Atiku Campaign DG Accuses Obiano Of Betraying Igbo’s Interest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $4 Million Bribe: SNM Accuses Obiano, Calls For Yakubu Mamoud's Sack by SmartPolician: 5:25am On Oct 18, 2021
Phut:
How can Willie Obiano the INCUMBENT Governor of Anambra be an “opposing Governor in the SouthEast”. The ruling party in Anambra is APGA, so Willie Obiano can never/should never be referenced as “opposing”.

Does this write up have its foundation in APC? APC that is trying to take over the reins in every state, by hook or by crook ... even to the extent of subverting the will of the people of Imo State, via the Supreme Court, and imposing the 4th Place finisher (Hopeless Uzodinjo on the masses.

APC feels it owns Nigeria and thus sees incumbent governors (who happen to be in a different party) as opposing governors, even when State elections are at issue. Stark illiterates, the whole lot of them. Ndi ara! Ndi ara!!

First, you tend to miss the point because the APC didn't write the article. It was written by Politics Nigeria journalist. So, leave the ruling party out of this.

Second, yes, the writer is right. The main focus is the country's ruling party. Every other party is an opposition, including APGA and PDP. I understand your perspective...that APGA governs Anambra State, but it is not considered like that. The most crucial factor is who rules the country.
Re: $4 Million Bribe: SNM Accuses Obiano, Calls For Yakubu Mamoud's Sack by Tzar(m): 5:42am On Oct 18, 2021
Nigerians are just mad people. So these clowns expect me to believe their claims without displaying evidence or witnesses?! So those that gave the ‘credible intelligence’ don’t have names abi?!
I refuse to be the typical lazy, stupid, entitled and sensational Nigerian!

1 Like

Re: $4 Million Bribe: SNM Accuses Obiano, Calls For Yakubu Mamoud's Sack by stinechykee: 6:00am On Oct 18, 2021
stephanie11:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/4-million-bribe-group-fingers-gov-obiano-calls-for-inec-chairman-commissioners-sack/
I saw this coming, Willie Obiano and his Iron lady wife in a bid to cover their corruptions they want to install Prof Charles Soludo as a proxy in Anambra state so that they can evade the corruption charges against them after their tenure but they have failed because Anambra state is a one state you can not mess with and go Scot free.Willie Obiano Iron lady wife is the reason Deputy governor Nkem Okeke defect to APC because Willie Obiano handed everything to her and she does whatever she likes without nobody questioning her.The one that breaks the Carmel's back was when Willie Obiano Iron lady wife slapped Deputy governor Nkem Okeke
Re: $4 Million Bribe: SNM Accuses Obiano, Calls For Yakubu Mamoud's Sack by chikeson2008: 6:07am On Oct 18, 2021
There is evidence that the people involved in this are mischievous even going to the extent of referring to the Governor as a drunkard which has nothing to do with election matter.

The point is that Anambra is APGA, APC has no root in Anambra and Soludo' is the best candidate among the contestants which everyone knows. So, alluring that the Governor is giving bribe for APGA and Soludo' to win is unnecessary.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: $4 Million Bribe: SNM Accuses Obiano, Calls For Yakubu Mamoud's Sack by stinechykee: 6:13am On Oct 18, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:

We used to say that EFCC will pick up Obiano and his wife once he leaves office.
Now, their counts of atrocities are increasing.
They will never escape EFCC.
They will never escape jail.
His wife in particular thinks that Anambra People are just fools..

If you see the way that Iron lady that calls herself Willie Obiano wife travels on a Private Jet all the time you will think they bought the Jet.These people have finished Anambra state and now they want to install their puppet Prof Charles Soludo in Anambra state so that they can evade EFCC prosecution

1 Like

Re: $4 Million Bribe: SNM Accuses Obiano, Calls For Yakubu Mamoud's Sack by Sonicroyel: 6:23am On Oct 18, 2021
yyba:
where is video of you blaming him

It's on supersports 4
Re: $4 Million Bribe: SNM Accuses Obiano, Calls For Yakubu Mamoud's Sack by Fahdiga(m): 6:55am On Oct 18, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
A drunkard that is your boss, Mr Yes Sir?
My boss that will soon give way for a PDP candidate in Valentine Ozogbo
Re: $4 Million Bribe: SNM Accuses Obiano, Calls For Yakubu Mamoud's Sack by MI6Surveillance: 6:55am On Oct 18, 2021
Obiano performed excellently. He built international airport, international conference centre, stadium, flyovers, bridges, roads hospitals, etc, mention just 3 governors in Nigeria that have such feat

michlins:
If you have anything against soludo kindly state it. Using a failure like Obiano to campaign against soludo is a butt joke. n all the write up, I read nothing about soludu who's the flag bearer of APGA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: $4 Million Bribe: SNM Accuses Obiano, Calls For Yakubu Mamoud's Sack by samwillyco1(m): 7:05am On Oct 18, 2021
APC Boys making noise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: $4 Million Bribe: SNM Accuses Obiano, Calls For Yakubu Mamoud's Sack by ogwumgbe: 7:09am On Oct 18, 2021
stephanie11:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/4-million-bribe-group-fingers-gov-obiano-calls-for-inec-chairman-commissioners-sack/

Hypocrites, you should first call for the resignation of Pantami,
Re: $4 Million Bribe: SNM Accuses Obiano, Calls For Yakubu Mamoud's Sack by michlins(m): 7:14am On Oct 18, 2021
MI6Surveillance:
Obiano performed excellently. He built international airport, international conference centre, stadium, flyovers, bridges, roads hospitals, etc, mention just 3 governors in Nigeria that have such feat

have you seen the roads in Anambra State?
Re: $4 Million Bribe: SNM Accuses Obiano, Calls For Yakubu Mamoud's Sack by emmykk(m): 7:16am On Oct 18, 2021
yyba:
it will really clear for their eyes when andy uba of apc is declared winner

APC in Anambra can not be in the same sentence

1 Like

Re: $4 Million Bribe: SNM Accuses Obiano, Calls For Yakubu Mamoud's Sack by MI6Surveillance: 7:44am On Oct 18, 2021
[s]
michlins:
have you seen the roads in Anambra State?
[/s]

Have you seen the roads in other states particularly Imo, Abia, Ogun, etc?

Anambra has the best road networks in Igbo land

1 Like

Re: $4 Million Bribe: SNM Accuses Obiano, Calls For Yakubu Mamoud's Sack by michlins(m): 8:01am On Oct 18, 2021
MI6Surveillance:
[s][/s]

Have you seen the roads in other states particularly Imo, Abia, Ogun, etc?

Anambra has the best road networks in Igbo land
Ngige and Obi did the roads. Right now they're in dilapidated state.
Re: $4 Million Bribe: SNM Accuses Obiano, Calls For Yakubu Mamoud's Sack by MI6Surveillance: 8:02am On Oct 18, 2021
[s]
michlins:
Ngige and Obi did the roads. Right now they're in dilapidated state.
[/s]

Anambra still has good well paved network of roads compare to other states.

1 Like

Re: $4 Million Bribe: SNM Accuses Obiano, Calls For Yakubu Mamoud's Sack by xcuggsm(m): 8:03am On Oct 18, 2021
post=106819853:
Ndiara they failed stopping Soludo with Supreme Court now is media blackmail, it will clear for una eyes soon
Don't mind the retards who have sold their souls to APC

1 Like

Re: $4 Million Bribe: SNM Accuses Obiano, Calls For Yakubu Mamoud's Sack by michlins(m): 8:11am On Oct 18, 2021
MI6Surveillance:
[s][/s]

Anambra still has good well paved network of roads compare to other states.
which of the roads were done by Obiano?

I travel across Anambra daily and I can tell you how bad it is
Re: $4 Million Bribe: SNM Accuses Obiano, Calls For Yakubu Mamoud's Sack by MI6Surveillance: 8:12am On Oct 18, 2021
[s]
michlins:
which of the roads were done by Obiano? travel across Anambra daily and I can tell you how bad it is
[/s]

Are least Anambra has by far better roads than your useless worthless backward shithole state
Re: $4 Million Bribe: SNM Accuses Obiano, Calls For Yakubu Mamoud's Sack by Omeleyi: 8:44am On Oct 18, 2021
I saw that line too but you know what? It is actually correct. If you are not from the mainstream party, you are actually of the opposition. Referring to him as opposition governor doesn't mean he is not the governor, it simply means he is a governor but from an opposition party which is not a mainstream party.
I don't know if that makes sense?
Phut:
How can Willie Obiano the INCUMBENT Governor of Anambra be an “opposing Governor in the SouthEast”. The ruling party in Anambra is APGA, so Willie Obiano can never/should never be referenced as “opposing”.

Does this write up have its foundation in APC? APC that is trying to take over the reins in every state, by hook or by crook ... even to the extent of subverting the will of the people of Imo State, via the Supreme Court, and imposing the 4th Place finisher (Hopeless Uzodinjo on the masses.

APC feels it owns Nigeria and thus sees incumbent governors (who happen to be in a different party) as opposing governors, even when State elections are at issue. Stark illiterates, the whole lot of them. Ndi ara! Ndi ara!!
Re: $4 Million Bribe: SNM Accuses Obiano, Calls For Yakubu Mamoud's Sack by Adabestseason(m): 9:53am On Oct 18, 2021
Professors in Nigeria are mere names,majority of them do not have the required numbers of publications for the awards,it is how much you are able to offer the VC and members of the university's governing council,so don't be carried away by the title PROF these-days,nowadays it is a function whether you belong to the right secret society,how many cover ups you have done,numbers of female students you are able to share with your colleagues-friends.So Nigerian professors are far worse than the police in taking and give bribes and this is picture of nigerian universities and professors now.
Re: $4 Million Bribe: SNM Accuses Obiano, Calls For Yakubu Mamoud's Sack by yyba: 12:14pm On Oct 18, 2021
Sonicroyel:

It's on supersports 4
na lie i haven't see it their
Re: $4 Million Bribe: SNM Accuses Obiano, Calls For Yakubu Mamoud's Sack by Chikeluba25(m): 12:52pm On Oct 18, 2021
Anambra election and Fake news/ blackmail are 5&6

No amount of blackmail can stop Soludo

Nah so them carry 2017 farming season even; where Obiano jogged into the venue come post say nah where gunmen dey pursue Obiano and Soludo

1 Like

Re: $4 Million Bribe: SNM Accuses Obiano, Calls For Yakubu Mamoud's Sack by Sonicroyel: 2:56pm On Oct 18, 2021
yyba:
na lie i haven't see it their

Look again
Re: $4 Million Bribe: SNM Accuses Obiano, Calls For Yakubu Mamoud's Sack by Phut(f): 9:42pm On Oct 18, 2021
SmartPolician:

First, you tend to miss the point because the APC didn't write the article. It was written by Politics Nigeria journalist. So, leave the ruling party out of this.

Second, yes, the writer is right. The main focus is the country's ruling party. Every other party is an opposition, including APGA and PDP. I understand your perspective...that APGA governs Anambra State, but it is not considered like that. The most crucial factor is who rules the country.

No you are WRONG the writer is WRONG and you have COMPLETELY MISSED THE PLOT. Nigeria is not a unitary system of government. Nigeria is a multi party democracy.

The main focus CAN NEVER BE the country’s ruling party, when State elections are in issue. The focus is and should be the State government. Countries like the U.S practice true federalism. Nigeria is attempting to practice a bastardized version, where there is an abnormal concentration in the center. In the U.S all facets of law (be it Contracts, evidence, torts, family law etc) are governed by State law. Only immigration and patents and copy right and Maybe one other area are governed by the federal government. Hence a lawyer licensed to practice in one state, cannot wily only decide to practice in another state. He/She must take the bar exam of the state in question or be let in via reciprocity. That is true federalism. Unlike Nigeria where the federal government wishes to spread its tentacles far and wide and install stooges as State governors (e.g Hopeless Uzodinjo) who will act against the need and will of his constituents, while licking federal government backside in the hopes of getting future appointment in Abuja. With such a system of government, Nigeria can never prosper, because it is not government of the people, by the people. It makes the State government not accountable to their constituents and that is why we see the shambolic system that is Nigeria.
Re: $4 Million Bribe: SNM Accuses Obiano, Calls For Yakubu Mamoud's Sack by Phut(f): 9:44pm On Oct 18, 2021
SmartPolician:

I put it to you that APC or an APC sycophant wrote that article. That is why they see the sitting governor as opposing. By that phrase, they revealed their inherent bias.
Re: $4 Million Bribe: SNM Accuses Obiano, Calls For Yakubu Mamoud's Sack by Phut(f): 9:49pm On Oct 18, 2021
MI6Surveillance:

I tell you. Obiano performed excellently. I just hope Soludo does as well. Also no cross carpeting, while a sitting Governor ala Cockrochas Okoroawusa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: $4 Million Bribe: SNM Accuses Obiano, Calls For Yakubu Mamoud's Sack by Phut(f): 9:56pm On Oct 18, 2021
Omeleyi:
I saw that line too but you know what? It is actually correct. If you are not from the mainstream party, you are actually of the opposition. Referring to him as opposition governor doesn't mean he is not the governor, it simply means he is a governor but from an opposition party which is not a mainstream party.
I don't know if that makes sense?

Nope, it does not make sense. He is the sitting governor and so can never be opposing, when State elections are in issue. This main stream party thingy is crap. We need a viable multi-party system with tangible party ideology. That alone would make our politicians sit up, as opposed to this constant cross carpeting in an attempt to be in the “main stream party.” The so called main stream party hounds members of other parties and somehow mysteriously forgive those same sins when said politician joins APC. That is the problem with our government: corruption and no true accountability.
Read my reply to smartpolician.

(1) (2) (Reply)

No Pirate Attack In Q1 2022 On Nigerian Waters, First Time In 30 Years / It Is A Class War silly! By Joseph Edgar / Don't Post CCT Clips Proceeding On Social Media - Umar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.