Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,205 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

No Sit-At-Home On Monday And Tuesday - IPOB - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Sit-At-Home On Monday And Tuesday - IPOB (36909 Views)

No Sit-at-home During February Election - IPOB / Fares Soar, Tension Rises As Anambra Fumes Over Tuesday’s IPOB Sit-At-Home / No Sit-at-home in Ebonyi Today Monday 18th Oct 2021 Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Sit-At-Home On Monday And Tuesday - IPOB by Sunday2021: 11:12am On Oct 18, 2021
Fahdiga:
This terrorist government is hell bent smearing IPOB by any means possible
I wish you have a little brain to understand that the government did not order for sit at home.
Re: No Sit-At-Home On Monday And Tuesday - IPOB by Fahdiga(m): 11:15am On Oct 18, 2021
Sunday2021:
I wish you have a little brain to understand that the government did not order for sit at home.
IPOB has repeatedly denied issuing any further sit at home but evil government agents like you are are the ones causing chaos in Igbo land. Desist from your evil ways
Re: No Sit-At-Home On Monday And Tuesday - IPOB by Sunday2021: 12:04pm On Oct 18, 2021
Fahdiga:
IPOB has repeatedly denied issuing any further sit at home but evil government agents like you are are the ones causing chaos in Igbo land. Desist from your evil ways
so we came to Igbo land and told them not to come out and they foolishly obeyed us abi? Ikonso was one of our commanders abi? We are the people that speaks igbo while throwing out food of that poor woman in the gutter?
I used to think you have a little brain in your skull but it's very unfortunate have nothing but an empty skull.
Iam just wondering how a human being that went to school will be brainwashed the way you are, even a madman can make some rational decision by himself.
Your case is unfortunate!!!
I think you need to undergo a DNA test to accertain if you are really an Igbo man , because I don't think an Igbo man will be this foolish to believe that those that are enforcing the sit at home are not Ipob.
Re: No Sit-At-Home On Monday And Tuesday - IPOB by Fahdiga(m): 12:07pm On Oct 18, 2021
Sunday2021:
so we came to Igbo land and told them not to come out and they foolishly obeyed us abi? Ikonso was one of our commanders abi? We are the people that speaks igbo while throwing out food of that poor woman in the gutter?
I used to think you have a little brain in your skull but it's very unfortunate have nothing but an empty skull.
Iam just wondering how a human being that went to school will be brainwashed the way you are, even a madman can make some rational decision by himself.
Your case is unfortunate!!!
I think you need to undergo a DNA test to accertain if you are really an Igbo man , because I don't think an Igbo man will be this foolish to believe that those that are enforcing the sit at home are not Ipob.
Incoherent and disjointed gibberish from a well known drug addict
Re: No Sit-At-Home On Monday And Tuesday - IPOB by KingHonour(m): 1:13pm On Oct 18, 2021
Wetin concern my state with nonsense, n stupidity
Developing all-round the corner of the State remains our case..
God bless Akwa ibom state
God bless all Akwa ibomite
Re: No Sit-At-Home On Monday And Tuesday - IPOB by millionboi(m): 6:15pm On Oct 18, 2021
johnlvis:
This is becoming too much. Do they even consider how people survive in this tough economy. People should stay away from business and work for three days? This is insane.
thy just denied it.
Re: No Sit-At-Home On Monday And Tuesday - IPOB by millionboi(m): 6:21pm On Oct 18, 2021
nakamoraa:
Its very disheartening to know that after this update by IPOB, the mobs will still ignore it and sit at home � on Monday for the fear � of the unknown.

Igbos, who do us this thing?
this news may not be from ipob.

IPOB no dey hear
Re: No Sit-At-Home On Monday And Tuesday - IPOB by millionboi(m): 6:30pm On Oct 18, 2021
Salvofthesouth:

And you say you're a student. IPOB came to your school and gave you warning.
Lol this is laughable, your parents are really wasting school fees on you if truly you're a student.
In the end na shame go catch all of una.
what should he have done?
Re: No Sit-At-Home On Monday And Tuesday - IPOB by millionboi(m): 6:42pm On Oct 18, 2021
Mexicanbreed:

Just see how you ppl allow hate for buhari turn u ppl to laughing stock, I my widest dream I will never had bliv the Igbo's will be this dumb in their strategy, now you guys are killing urself just to hurt buhari
u are an idiot
Re: No Sit-At-Home On Monday And Tuesday - IPOB by Mexicanbreed: 8:31pm On Oct 18, 2021
millionboi:
u are an idiot
Idiot calling me idiot, fool like you
Re: No Sit-At-Home On Monday And Tuesday - IPOB by berrystunn(m): 12:29pm On Oct 19, 2021
donnie:

You cannot deceive anyone, the people of the East know the truth. They can testify how they enjoyed peace and can now go to their farms because ESN has cleared their bushes of terrorists.

Those causing mayhem, killing people in the East are the same people who were threatened by peaceful Endsars protesters and visited mayhem upon the protesters through thugs and the armed forces.

Do you leave in south east?
I'm reporting from Anambra state.
We igbos knows who is terrorizing us.

We know what is happening.. continue fooling around..
The useless propaganda that Fulani headsman are all over our Forest waiting for go ahead other to start killing the igbos.

Please send me one proof where ESN have gun battle with Fulani headsman in the forest.

Then explain who gave sit at home order
Who gave no Nigeria flags order.
Who gave no election order.
No police check point order.

Who enforces the order?
DSS/ police right?

Where is ESN?
Re: No Sit-At-Home On Monday And Tuesday - IPOB by donnie(m): 1:57pm On Oct 19, 2021
berrystunn:

Please send me one proof where ESN have gun battle with Fulani headsman in the forest.

Then explain who gave sit at home order
Who gave no Nigeria flags order.
Who gave no election order.
No police check point order.

Who enforces the order?
DSS/ police right?

Where is ESN?

Your frustrated paymasters have sent you to look for evidence they don't have against MNK and his ESN ba? grin

@bolded Do you know you can be gunned down by your enemies, rivals or even colleagues at work if I make an open threat on your life that maybe goes viral. They will seize the opportunity and take your life since they expect that no one will suspect them but will all come after me.

ESN are in the bushes. The violence against civilians in the cities is an attempt to blackmail ESN and also to force them out so Fulani terrorists can occupy the forests again.
Re: No Sit-At-Home On Monday And Tuesday - IPOB by berrystunn(m): 7:07pm On Oct 19, 2021
donnie:

Your frustrated paymasters have sent you to look for evidence they don't have against MNK and his ESN ba? grin

@bolded Do you know you can be gunned down by your enemies, rivals or even colleagues at work if I make an open threat on your life that maybe goes viral. They will seize the opportunity and take your life since they expect that no one will suspect them but will all come after me.

ESN are in the bushes. The violence against civilians in the cities is an attempt to blackmail ESN and also to force them out so Fulani terrorists can occupy the forests again.

What are they doing in the Bush
When they are might to protect the igbos.

Since nothing is happening in the Bush ,, they should be in our city to protect there so call people they want freedom for.

Who gave sit at home order?
Who is harassing igbos?

Who gave no police check point order?
Who is attacking police?

Continue fooling around.
Mugu
Re: No Sit-At-Home On Monday And Tuesday - IPOB by berrystunn(m): 7:19pm On Oct 19, 2021
donnie:

Evidence is all over the place.
Only the endSARS voice record is enough.

His just a talkative...
Too many evidence
I remember he said his going to Abuja to get someone head lol

Animal that escape from zoo is now in a cage inside the zoo .

Animal talking to animal in the language they both understand.

Re: No Sit-At-Home On Monday And Tuesday - IPOB by Nobody: 8:29am On Oct 20, 2021
IPOB gives orders DSS enforces it ; according to IPOB supporters. cheesy cheesy cheesy
IPOB supporters you are confused!
berrystunn:

What are they doing in the Bush
When they are might to protect the igbos.

Since nothing is happening in the Bush ,, they should be in our city to protect there so call people they want freedom for.

Who gave sit at home order?
Who is harassing igbos?

Who gave no police check point order?
Who is attacking police?

Continue fooling around.
Mugu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Timi Frank: Aisha Buhari Speaks For Nigerians / Police Storm Abuja Area, Arrest People While Celebrating Buhari's Victory.Photos / Protest Rocks Abuja As Wike’s Men Crush 470 Motorcycles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.