Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,386 members, 7,812,138 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

Man's Transformation After He Was 'Arrested By Christ' Goes Viral (pics) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man's Transformation After He Was 'Arrested By Christ' Goes Viral (pics) (782 Views)

Apostle Tomi Arayomi And His Wife Tahmar Arrested By DSS, Released / Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral / Pastor David E. Wilson Sex Video Scandal Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man's Transformation After He Was 'Arrested By Christ' Goes Viral (pics) by ExAngel007(f): 4:56pm On Oct 17, 2021

A man's transformation after he was "arrested by Christ" has
gone viral on Twitter.

A Twitter account that shares Church related content shared
photos of the man's transformation, starting from when he
was "in the world" and after he gave his life to Christ.

The photos have elicited reactions from Twitter users, with
people expressing varying opinions.

lalasticlala

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/10/worldly-mans-transformation-after-he-was-arrested-by-christ-goes-viral.html

See below.

Re: Man's Transformation After He Was 'Arrested By Christ' Goes Viral (pics) by Kayberg: 5:19pm On Oct 17, 2021
You're never too lost for GOD to save.
Re: Man's Transformation After He Was 'Arrested By Christ' Goes Viral (pics) by Kobojunkie: 5:24pm On Oct 17, 2021
Kayberg:
You're never too lost for GOD to save.
The man only changed his appearance but you are already sold oj the claim that it was a result of encounter with Jesus Christ who never said anything about your appearance needing changing for His sake? undecided

The level of ignorance runs pretty deep among those who claim to know God. undecided
Re: Man's Transformation After He Was 'Arrested By Christ' Goes Viral (pics) by Kayberg: 5:27pm On Oct 17, 2021
Kobojunkie:
The man only changed his appearance but you are already sold oj the claim that it was a result of encounter with Jesus Christ who never said anything about your appearance needing changing for His sake? undecided

The level of ignorance runs pretty deep among those who claim to know God. undecided

You see his appearance, GOD sees his heart.
Either he is truly repented or not, it is open to GOD.
You welcome him to the fold, and let the HOLY SPIRIT do the rest…
OK?
Re: Man's Transformation After He Was 'Arrested By Christ' Goes Viral (pics) by Kobojunkie: 5:30pm On Oct 17, 2021
Kayberg:
You see his appearance, GOD sees his heart.
Either he is truly repented or not, it is open to GOD.
You welcome him to the fold, and let the HOLY SPIRIT do the rest…
OK?
Again, appearance means nothing where Jesus Christ, the Kingdom of God, and God are concerned except in the minds of the deceived by such things. Dressed in his former gab, nothing stopped him from living for Jesus Christ even then. undecided

Also in Jesus Christ, it is no longer the case that God alone knows who belong to Him. Jesus Christ taught us that by their fruits we shall know them. No one who truly is of Jesus Christ would come out to decieve the gullible suggesting change in dresscode as evidence of Jesus Christ since Jesus Christ never taught that it is to begjn with. undecided
Re: Man's Transformation After He Was 'Arrested By Christ' Goes Viral (pics) by Kayberg: 5:39pm On Oct 17, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Again, appearance means nothing where Jesus Christ, the Kingdom of God, and God are concerned except in the minds of the deceived by such things. Dressed in his former gab, nothing stopped him from living for Jesus Christ even then. undecided

Also in Jesus Christ, it is no longer the case that God alone knows who belong to Him. Jesus Christ taught us that by their fruits we shall know them. No one who truly is of Jesus Christ would come out to decieve the gullible suggesting change in dresscode as evidence of Jesus Christ since Jesus Christ never taught that it is to begjn with. undecided

And again, you cannot see his heart, can you?
Can you tell if he truly repented or not?
If you can't, let his repentance story be in record before GOD.
You should rather encourage and strengthen him as a new convert in CHRIST JESUS, not to speak spitefully about him.
If he didn't truly repent, let GOD, who cannot be deceived, who sees in secret and open, who knows the intent of every man, be the judge.
Your kind of mindset is why our LORD JESUS CHRIST said:

Matthew 21 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
²⁸ But what think ye? A certain man had two sons; and he came to the first, and said, Son, go work to day in my vineyard.
²⁹ He answered and said, I will not: but afterward he repented, and went.
³⁰ And he came to the second, and said likewise. And he answered and said, I go, sir: and went not.
³¹ Whether of them twain did the will of his father? They say unto him, The first. Jesus saith unto them, Verily I say unto you, That the publicans and the harlots go into the kingdom of God before you.
³² For John came unto you in the way of righteousness, and ye believed him not: but the publicans and the harlots believed him: and ye, when ye had seen it, repented not afterward, that ye might believe him.
Re: Man's Transformation After He Was 'Arrested By Christ' Goes Viral (pics) by Kobojunkie: 5:42pm On Oct 17, 2021
Kayberg:
And again, you cannot see his heart, can you?
Can you tell if he truly repented or not?
If you can't, let his repentance story be in record before GOD.
You should rather encourage and strengthen him as a new convert in CHRIST JESUS, not to speak spitefully about him.
If he didn't truly repent, let GOD, who cannot be deceived, who sees in secret and open, who knows the intent of every man, be the judge.
Your kind of mindset is why our LORD JESUS CHRIST said:
Again, I don't need to see his heart to know that what he stares here is not in line with the teachings of Jesus Christ who never taught anyone to judge by appearances those who belong to Him and those who don't. undecided

By job is not to encourage and the lot, it is instead to speak the Truth of God, and no matter what... that is the Gospel of the Kingdom of God we are meant to teach the world. undecided
Re: Man's Transformation After He Was 'Arrested By Christ' Goes Viral (pics) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 17, 2021
Thank God for his life.

The devil makes you look like him. Dirty and ugly.
Re: Man's Transformation After He Was 'Arrested By Christ' Goes Viral (pics) by Kayberg: 5:50pm On Oct 17, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Again, I don't need to see his heart to know that what he stares here is not in line with the teachings of Jesus Christ who never taught anyone to judge by appearances those who belong to Him and those who don't. undecided

By job is not to encourage and the lot, it is instead to speak the Truth of God, and no matter what... that is the Gospel of the Kingdom of God we are meant to teach the world. undecided

In speaking the truth, you will encourage.

“But I have prayed for thee, that thy faith fail not: and when thou art converted, strengthen thy brethren.”
— Luke 22:32 (KJV)

Our LORD JESUS CHRIST never said when you're converted, ridicule or spite a new convert.

2 Timothy 4 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
¹ I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom;
² Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.
Re: Man's Transformation After He Was 'Arrested By Christ' Goes Viral (pics) by Kobojunkie: 5:57pm On Oct 17, 2021
Kayberg:
In speaking the truth, you will encourage.

“But I have prayed for thee, that thy faith fail not: and when thou art converted, strengthen thy brethren.”
— Luke 22:32 (KJV)

Our LORD JESUS CHRIST never said when you're converted, ridicule or spite a new convert.
The power to strengthen is contained in the Truth itself - the Gospel of the Kingdom of God, which again is what we are commanded to do in Jesus Christ, the Truth Himself undecided

So, if you ever want to encourage anyone, encourage such by speaking the Truth of Jesus Christ, the only Word that counts, and the only way to honor God, not men. undecided
Re: Man's Transformation After He Was 'Arrested By Christ' Goes Viral (pics) by jesusjnr2020(m): 6:01pm On Oct 17, 2021
I hope the transformation is not just external but also internal. That's the most important transformation of all.

God bless.
Re: Man's Transformation After He Was 'Arrested By Christ' Goes Viral (pics) by Kayberg: 6:04pm On Oct 17, 2021
Kobojunkie:
The power to strengthen is contained in the Truth itself - the Gospel of the Kingdom of God, which again is what we are commanded to do in Jesus Christ, the Truth Himself undecided

And how do you expect someone, who do not know the Truth all these while to know everything instantly?

That's why JESUS CHRIST said:

“All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out.”
— John 6:37 (KJV)

John 17 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
¹⁹ And for their sakes I sanctify myself, that they also might be sanctified through the truth.
²⁰ Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;

Therefore, do not seek occasion against the young man, neither should you spite him. If he is truly converted, congrats to him.
And funny enough, here you are, seeking occasion against him. Who knows if the Angels of GOD in heaven are currently rejoicing because of him?
Re: Man's Transformation After He Was 'Arrested By Christ' Goes Viral (pics) by Kayberg: 6:11pm On Oct 17, 2021
Kobojunkie:

So, if you ever want to encourage anyone, encourage such by speaking the Truth of Jesus Christ, the only Word that counts, and the only way to honor God, not men. undecided

What do you think he heard before he decided to convert?
When the Spirit of GOD is come upon a convert, their eyes become open to discern between what's right and what's wrong. If he changes his appearance, it's because he realized that isn't how he should have been.

So pray for him to fully be planted and well rooted in JESUS CHRIST. Not to start questioning him.
A baby does not grow teeth the day they were born.
Re: Man's Transformation After He Was 'Arrested By Christ' Goes Viral (pics) by Kobojunkie: 6:12pm On Oct 17, 2021
Kayberg:
And how do you expect someone, who do not know the Truth all these while to know everything instantly?
And funny enough, here you are, seeking occasion against him. Who knows if the Angels of GOD in heaven are currently rejoicing because of him?
You don't have to know the "truth all these while" for me to do that I have been commanded to do. There is nothing instant about knowing the Truth - it took the apostles over 3 and half years to learn enough of the Truth from the mouth of the one who is Truth Himself before they could then step back out into the world to teach it to those in the world. undecided

And please stop quoting the teachings of Jesus Christ out of context as a way of justifying foolishness... if you had paid attention, you would have realized that the conversation you pulled from John 17 was a conversation Jesus Christ was having with the Father. He alone sanctifies us when we submit to and obey His Truth. undecided
Re: Man's Transformation After He Was 'Arrested By Christ' Goes Viral (pics) by Kayberg: 6:20pm On Oct 17, 2021
Kobojunkie:
You don't have to know the "truth all these while" for me to do that I have been commanded to do. There is nothing instant about knowing the Truth - it took the apostles over 3 and half years to learn enough of the Truth from the mouth of the one who is Truth Himself before they could then step back out into the world to teach it to those in the world. undecided

And please stop quoting the teachings of Jesus Christ out of context as a way of justifying foolishness... if you had paid attention, you would have realized that the conversation you pulled from John 17 was a conversation Jesus Christ was having with the Father. He alone sanctifies us when we submit to and obey His Truth. undecided

I am not quoting the teachings of JESUS CHRIST out of context. If you see these quotes as out of context, then you need to be converted yourself.

When you know it took the apostles 3 years to learn, and yet, one of them fell away unto perdition, and another even doubted His resurrection, and yet, you condemn one who came to Him, someone you never even know. And yet you're already being spiteful.

Hypocrite.

That's why JESUS CHRIST said, the harlots and tax collectors get into heaven before you.
Re: Man's Transformation After He Was 'Arrested By Christ' Goes Viral (pics) by Kobojunkie: 6:23pm On Oct 17, 2021
Kayberg:
What do you think he heard before he decided to convert?
When the Spirit of GOD is come upon a convert, their eyes become open to discern between what's right and what's wrong. If he changes his appearance, it's because he realized that isn't how he should have been.

So pray for him to fully be planted and well rooted in JESUS CHRIST. Not to start questioning him.
A baby does not grow teeth the day they were born.
The Spirit of God does not come upon a convert... instead, He comes upon those who are have through continual submission to and obedience of the teachings of Jesus Christ, have been set free from slavery to sin. I.e. they are become perfect/holy vessels, Sons of God, worthy vessels for the Spirit of God to live inside of - John 8 vs 31 - 44. . undecided

The Spirit of God has no need to cause a change in one's outward appearance since the outward appearance matters not to the Spirit of God. undecided

The truth is what we are called to teach all those who are in the world. undecided
Re: Man's Transformation After He Was 'Arrested By Christ' Goes Viral (pics) by Kobojunkie: 6:28pm On Oct 17, 2021
Kayberg:
1. I am not quoting the teachings of JESUS CHRIST out of context. If you see these quotes as out of context, then you need to be converted yourself.

2. When you know it took the apostles 3 years to learn, and yet, one of them fell away unto perdition, and another even doubted His resurrection, and yet, you condemn one who came to Him, someone you never even know. And yet you're already being spiteful.

Hypocrite.

That's why JESUS CHRIST said, the harlots and tax collectors get into heaven before you.
1. You quoted Jesus Christ already but what you quoted was irrelevant to the conversation. It's not enough to quote Jesus Christ, you have to quote with understanding or you are pretty much quoting out of context. undecided

2. I condemn a person by speaking the Truth? So in your understanding, when Jesus Christ spoke Truth to the Pharisees and even His disciples, He did so in condemnation? undecided

Wow... I am being spiteful by pointing out that a change for Jesus Christ has nothing to do with a change in outward appearances? Yikes! undecided
Re: Man's Transformation After He Was 'Arrested By Christ' Goes Viral (pics) by Kayberg: 6:28pm On Oct 17, 2021
Kobojunkie:
The Spirit of God does not come upon a convert... instead, He comes upon those who are have through continual submission to and obedience of the teachings of Jesus Christ, have been set free from slavery to sin. I.e. they are become perfect/holy vessels, Sons of God, worthy vessels for the Spirit of God to live inside of - John 8 vs 31 - 44. . undecided

The Spirit of God has no need to cause a change in one's outward appearance since the outward appearance matters not to the Spirit of God. undecided

The truth is what we are called to teach all those who are in the world. undecided

Then you can as well tell him to serve GOD the way he wants, and not as GOD stipulated.
When the Spirit of GOD is come upon you, it will change everything about you. You will have that conviction of what you're good to do and what you shouldn't do.

Just as the Bible said:
“Abstain from all appearance of evil.”
— 1 Thessalonians 5:22 (KJV)
Re: Man's Transformation After He Was 'Arrested By Christ' Goes Viral (pics) by Kayberg: 6:30pm On Oct 17, 2021
Kobojunkie:
1. You quoted Jesus Christ already but what you quoted was irrelevant to the conversation. It's not enough to quote Jesus Christ, you have to quote with understanding or you are pretty much quoting out of context. undecided

2. I condemn a person by speaking the Truth? So in your understanding, when Jesus Christ spoke Truth to the Pharisees and even His disciples, He did so in condemnation? undecided

Wow... I am being spiteful by pointing out that a change for Jesus Christ has nothing to do with a change in outward appearances? Yikes! undecided

All the quotes are very much of relevance.
Don't try twisting anything.
Which of the quotes can you debunk or prove to be false?
Go on.
Prove them to be false.

If only you know you are just acting as one of the Pharisees you try to condemn in your words now.
Re: Man's Transformation After He Was 'Arrested By Christ' Goes Viral (pics) by adebisiema(m): 6:31pm On Oct 17, 2021
:-Xpraise the lord
Re: Man's Transformation After He Was 'Arrested By Christ' Goes Viral (pics) by Kobojunkie: 6:44pm On Oct 17, 2021
Kayberg:
Then you can as well tell him to serve GOD the way he wants, and not as GOD stipulated.
When the Spirit of GOD is come upon you, it will change everything about you. You will have that conviction of what you're good to do and what you shouldn't do.
The only thing we are commanded to do in the name of Jesus, is teach the Gospel of the Kingdom of God to all those who will hear it. If what you prefer is a different kind... one steeped in lies, then what you seek isn't the Gospel or Jesus Christ for that matter. undecided

The Spirit of God can only abide in those who know the Truth and have been set free from slavery to sin by the Truth and this is impossible to anyone who does not even have an understanding of the Gospel of the Kingdom of God. undecided
Re: Man's Transformation After He Was 'Arrested By Christ' Goes Viral (pics) by Kobojunkie: 6:45pm On Oct 17, 2021
Kayberg:
All the quotes are very much of relevance.
Don't try twisting anything.
Which of the quotes can you debunk or prove to be false?
Go on.
Prove them to be false.

If only you know you are just acting as one of the Pharisees you try to condemn in your words now.
Again... You quoted Jesus Christ already but what you quoted was irrelevant to the conversation. It's not enough to quote Jesus Christ, you have to quote with understanding or you are pretty much quoting out of context. undecided
Re: Man's Transformation After He Was 'Arrested By Christ' Goes Viral (pics) by Kayberg: 6:47pm On Oct 17, 2021
Kobojunkie:
The only thing we are commanded to do in the name of Jesus, is teach the Gospel of the Kingdom of God to all those who will hear it. If what you prefer is a different kind... one steeped in lies, then what you seek isn't the Gospel or Jesus Christ for that matter. undecided

The Spirit of God can only abide in those who know the Truth and have been set free from slavery to sin by the Truth and this is impossible to anyone who does not even have an understanding of the Gospel of the Kingdom of God. undecided

Prove any of the quotes to be false.
No one is against preaching the Truth of the Gospel here.
Stop using that as an excuse.
Prove the quotes as false if they're false.
Re: Man's Transformation After He Was 'Arrested By Christ' Goes Viral (pics) by Kobojunkie: 6:49pm On Oct 17, 2021
Kayberg:
Prove any of the quotes to be false.
No one is against preaching the Truth of the Gospel here.
Stop using that as an excuse.
Prove the quotes as false if they're false.
You mean I should show you how your quote from John 17 was irrelevant to the conversation? undecided
Re: Man's Transformation After He Was 'Arrested By Christ' Goes Viral (pics) by Kayberg: 6:53pm On Oct 17, 2021
Kobojunkie:
You mean I should show you how your quote from John 17 was irrelevant to the conversation? undecided

Go ahead.
If there isn't something the guy heard, do you think he would have thought on converting?
So if he converted by what he had heard, the prayers of our LORD JESUS CHRIST is on him too.

John 17 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
¹⁹ And for their sakes I sanctify myself, that they also might be sanctified through the truth.
²⁰ Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;

And if he decided to convert, pray for him and strengthen him as a new convert, not to question his new found faith hypocritcally.

And if it be that GOD Himself had drawn him, then will nothing you say either have any impact on his faith.
Re: Man's Transformation After He Was 'Arrested By Christ' Goes Viral (pics) by Kobojunkie: 7:07pm On Oct 17, 2021
Kayberg:
Go ahead.
If there isn't something the guy heard, do you think he would have thought on converting?
So if he converted by what he had heard, the prayers of our LORD JESUS CHRIST is on him too.

John 17 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
²⁰ Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;.
1. JOHN 17 Is taken from a Prayer Jesus Christ said on behalf of His followers (not merely converts) to the Father. John 17 vs 1

2. Jesus Christ never asked us to pray this prayer for anyone but instead prayed it on our behalf. undecided
Re: Man's Transformation After He Was 'Arrested By Christ' Goes Viral (pics) by Kayberg: 7:26pm On Oct 17, 2021
Kayberg:

Go ahead.

John 17 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

And if he decided to convert, pray for him and strengthen him as a new convert, not to question his new found faith hypocritcally.

And if it be that GOD Himself had drawn him, then will nothing you say either have any impact on his faith.

Kobojunkie:
1. JOHN 17 Is taken from a Prayer Jesus Christ said on behalf of His followers (not merely converts) to the Father. John 17 vs 1

2. Jesus Christ never asked us to pray this prayer for anyone but instead prayed it on our behalf. undecided

Goodness gracious!
Wait, is this the proof you had?
Wait, did you read my comments at all before replying?
Now I am convinced you still need to be force•feed with the Word.
My gosh!
So this is actually who I have been interacting with all along!!!

Come on dude!
You really disapointed me with this comment of yours. It means you just comment without reading, or perhaps you don't understand my English?

Come on! Read this precious comment of mine again, this time, slowly.
Observe the bolded in my previous comment. Observe it very well in case you don't understand the rest.

And to correct you, JESUS CHRIST prayed that prayer for those who shall hear of Him and believe through their words!
And you think that prayer ends and becomes invalid when the apostles died?
If that prayer of our LORD JESUS CHRIST becomes invalid because the apostles died, then what will you say of them of the early churches?

My friend, you need to be taught again of the Word. You know nothing, but claiming to know all.

But wait, do you really understand English?
Because you've derailed.
Re: Man's Transformation After He Was 'Arrested By Christ' Goes Viral (pics) by Kobojunkie: 7:31pm On Oct 17, 2021
Kayberg:

Goodness gracious!
Wait, is this the proof you had?
Wait, did you read my comments at all before replying?
Now I am convinced you still need to be force•feed with the Word.
My gosh!
So this is actually who I have been interacting with all along!!!

Come on dude!
You really disapointed me with this comment of yours. It means you just comment without reading, or perhaps you don't understand my English?

Come on! Read this precious comment of mine again, this time, slowly.
Observe the bolded in my previous comment. Observe it very well in case you don't understand the rest.

And to correct you, JESUS CHRIST prayed that prayer for those who shall hear of Him and believe through their words!
And you think that prayer ends and becomes invalid when the apostles died?
If that prayer of our LORD JESUS CHRIST becomes invalid because the apostles died, then what will you say of them of the early churches?

My friend, you need to be taught again of the Word. You know nothing, but claiming to know all.

But wait, do you really understand English?
Because you've derailed.
Again,
Kobojunkie:

Jesus Christ said those who belong to Him are those who obey Him. He also added that those who do as He says(commands) are His friends. john 14 vs 15 - 25 and John 15 vs 14. undecided

That prayer in John 17 is not a commandment, but a prayer from Jesus Christ to the Father on behalf of His own undecided
Re: Man's Transformation After He Was 'Arrested By Christ' Goes Viral (pics) by Kayberg: 7:37pm On Oct 17, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Again, Jesus Christ said those who belong to Him are those who obey Him. He also added that those who do as He says(commands) are His friends. john 14 vs 15 - 25 and John 15 vs 14. undecided

That prayer in John 17 is not a commandment, but a prayer from Jesus Christ to the Father on behalf of His own undecided

Mr, you need to understand what you read before you comment.
Or are my replies too long for you to read?
Who said that was a commandment?
Can't you see the bolded in my previous comment?
You've derailed.
Re: Man's Transformation After He Was 'Arrested By Christ' Goes Viral (pics) by Kayberg: 7:41pm On Oct 17, 2021
Kobojunkie
It seems you do not believe in praying for anyone… do you?
Re: Man's Transformation After He Was 'Arrested By Christ' Goes Viral (pics) by Kobojunkie: 7:45pm On Oct 17, 2021
Kayberg:
Kobojunkie
It seems you do not believe in praying for anyone… do you?
I believe instead in obeying God's commandments and teachings....that which actually honors God. undecided

Here's a question for you. Why didn't Jesus Christ pray for the Pharisees instead of teaching them His Truth that is? undecided
Re: Man's Transformation After He Was 'Arrested By Christ' Goes Viral (pics) by Kobojunkie: 7:48pm On Oct 17, 2021
Kayberg:
Mr, you need to understand what you read before you comment.
Or are my replies too long for you to read?
Who said that was a commandment?
Can't you see the bolded in my previous comment?
You've derailed.
And did you bother to understand my response at all? undecided

You don't understand is why I keep needing to repeat it. Jesus Christ said those who belong to Him are those who obey Him. He also added that those who do as He says(commands) are His friends. john 14 vs 15 - 25 and John 15 vs 14. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Israel Protests As Sweden Allows Torah Burning Outside Embassy On Saturday / “happie Boys Are Ingrates”– Apostle Suleman Fumes,vow To Return Them To Nigeria / Muslims In Apapa Are Looking For Troubles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.