Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Affiliate Marketing Rocks; You Don't Need To Work For Someone - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Affiliate Marketing Rocks; You Don't Need To Work For Someone (262 Views)

Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons / Single Female Doctor: 'A Driver Refused To Work For Me' / 5 Reasons Why You Should Work For A Start-up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Affiliate Marketing Rocks; You Don't Need To Work For Someone by Odepo: 5:43pm On Oct 17, 2021
I'm only here to inspire those who are still looking for menial jobs that don't even pay well,

I'm a student that make roughly 80-110k monthly with only my smart phone and a free blogger blog,

I was monetizing with AdSense and had nothing to show.

I tried affiliate marketing and since then my story changed.

I'm not trying to promote anything here, I'm only trying to inspire some people that they can still make money online legitimately.

I wrote a post about Roqqu on my blog and only that post is generating a good sum of money every single month for me.

Opening a blog is free and you can try it out

2 Likes

Re: Affiliate Marketing Rocks; You Don't Need To Work For Someone by Speedy001(m): 7:58pm On Oct 17, 2021
Odepo:

I'm only here to inspire those who are still looking for menial jobs that don't even pay well,

I'm a student that make roughly 80-110k monthly with only my smart phone and a free blogger blog,

I'm not trying to promote anything here, I'm only trying to inspire some people that they can still make money online legitimately.

I wrote a post about Roqqu on my blog and only that post is generating a good sum of money every single month for me.

Can you be my Guide
Re: Affiliate Marketing Rocks; You Don't Need To Work For Someone by Kayjoshy: 8:52pm On Oct 17, 2021
Odepo:

I am keenly interested. Kindly put me through.
Re: Affiliate Marketing Rocks; You Don't Need To Work For Someone by Hen214: 9:25pm On Oct 17, 2021
Bros put me through
Re: Affiliate Marketing Rocks; You Don't Need To Work For Someone by Leogreat5: 11:01pm On Oct 18, 2021
Put us through

(1) (Reply)

Job Opportunity / Best Human Resources Management Training In Port Harcourt, / Marketers and Loan officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.