Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,081 members, 7,957,029 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:15 AM

Sit At Home Economics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sit At Home Economics (424 Views)

Biafra Sit At Home: Photos From Onitsha Anambra State / IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates / Anambra Government's Public Announcement On Sit At Home Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sit At Home Economics by Ofodirinwa: 5:53pm On Oct 17, 2021
A lot of convo about sit at home and economics.
But little analysis.

When everyone is doing Sunday sit at home (businesses marketsclosed on sunday), we don't complain.

If you're in the north, Friday sit at home, no problem.

If I want to buy something on Sunday and market is closed, and I wait until Monday, does the economy suffer?

If I'm up north and I want to buy something on Friday, and wait until Sunday, what is the difference?

If I know Wednesday is Niger Delta Republic sit at home, and I as a south south riverine decide to buy what I need on Tuesday, does the economy suffer?

Is an economy not an exchange of goods and services? If I exchange the day before it at home or the day after, or 2 days before, or 4 days after, will there be an economic difference?
Re: Sit At Home Economics by Bellfun(m): 5:57pm On Oct 17, 2021
What do you do for a living?...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit At Home Economics by baralatie(m): 5:59pm On Oct 17, 2021
Bellfun:

4 Likes

Re: Sit At Home Economics by Imokay: 6:32pm On Oct 17, 2021
Bellfun:
nothing

3 Likes

Re: Sit At Home Economics by Ofodirinwa: 7:39pm On Oct 17, 2021
Bellfun:

Respond to the comments of the unemployed
Re: Sit At Home Economics by AfricanColumbus: 8:52pm On Oct 17, 2021
The economics of the sit at home is not as plain and straightforward as it looks. I and my team have been analyzing its effects.
Re: Sit At Home Economics by Ofodirinwa: 9:11pm On Oct 17, 2021
AfricanColumbus:
The economics of the sit at home is not as plain and straightforward as it looks. I and my team have been analyzing its effects.

Oya ngeri ka unu furu?

(1) (Reply)

Endsars Activists, Sunday Igboho Are Agents Sent To Destroy South West / This World Is Deep.. / Borno APC Accuses PDP Of Being Insensitive To Plight Of IDPs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.