Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,200 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Governor Nyesom Wike Wins 2020 Sun Newspaper Man Of The Year (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Nyesom Wike Wins 2020 Sun Newspaper Man Of The Year (Photos) (13451 Views)

Wike Wins 2023 Political Titan Award / Nyesom Wike Wins 8 LGAs In Rivers, Awara 2 / If Wike Wins the election,he Is A God Of War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Nyesom Wike Wins 2020 Sun Newspaper Man Of The Year (Photos) by chrisxxx(m): 4:58am On Oct 18, 2021
Wike surprised us all. I voted Wike not that I wanted him to deliver but to spite Amaechi. I realized later that I have out of vengeful adventure voted the right person. Wike has tremendously delivered.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Nyesom Wike Wins 2020 Sun Newspaper Man Of The Year (Photos) by eeetuk(m): 5:06am On Oct 18, 2021
Congratulations to governor Wike for winning the Suns man of the year award. He really deserves this award for several reasons. First, He always speaks his mind. He doesn't kiss no one ass. Second, in 2020 when president Buhari government flew in oil workers to lodge in River state hotel in the midst of covid19, governor wike sent police officers to arrest those workers and take them to jail. That was when I started to pay attention to Wike leadership. Third, governor Wike openly told transportation minister, Mr. Rotimi Ameachi that he is not Ibo. That drew a sharp criticism from Ameachi, but Wike stood his ground.

So, I write to say I am glad people in Nigeria have finally rewarded Governor Wike for what I think is a good award to a person who really deserves the honor. Thank you to the Suns newspaper. So proud of you guys!

2 Likes

Re: Governor Nyesom Wike Wins 2020 Sun Newspaper Man Of The Year (Photos) by Lordofalmajiri(f): 5:22am On Oct 18, 2021
eeetuk:
Congratulations to governor Wike for winning the Suns man of the year award. He really deserves this award for several reasons. First, He always speaks his mind. He doesn't kiss no one ass. Second, in 2020 when president Buhari government flew in oil workers to lodge in River state hotel in the midst of covid19, governor wike sent police officers to arrest those workers and take them to jail. That was when I started to pay attention to Wike leadership. Third, governor Wike openly told transportation minister, Mr. Rotimi Ameachi that he is not Ibo. That drew a sharp criticism from Ameachi, but Wike stood his ground.

So, I write to say I am glad people in Nigeria have finally rewarded Governor Wike for what I think is a good award to a person who really deserves the honor. Thank you to the Suns newspaper. So proud of you guys!
If wike na Nigeria president, he go deal with all those political hypocrite, I'm 100% sure of that....

2 Likes

Re: Governor Nyesom Wike Wins 2020 Sun Newspaper Man Of The Year (Photos) by eeetuk(m): 6:05am On Oct 18, 2021
Lordofalmajiri "If wike na Nigeria president, he go deal with all those political hypocrite, I'm 100% sure of that...."

Well said!
That i can agree with you 100%..
You got to love and admire governor Wike for what he stands for.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Nyesom Wike Wins 2020 Sun Newspaper Man Of The Year (Photos) by Tomek09(m): 6:43am On Oct 18, 2021
[s]
tutudesz:
Mr President grin
[/s]
Of ur village abi?
Re: Governor Nyesom Wike Wins 2020 Sun Newspaper Man Of The Year (Photos) by Tomek09(m): 6:44am On Oct 18, 2021
[s]
chrisxxx:
Wike surprised us all. I voted Wike not that I wanted him to deliver but to spite Amaechi. I realized later that I have out of vengeful adventure voted the right person. Wike has tremendously delivered.
[/s]
Awon ti werey.
Re: Governor Nyesom Wike Wins 2020 Sun Newspaper Man Of The Year (Photos) by desiredhome: 6:48am On Oct 18, 2021
This wicked man will not stop wasting Rivers people's money........
What is the criteria used to make him best governor? When he can't even build any human capital development...... Governor of the year ko........
Re: Governor Nyesom Wike Wins 2020 Sun Newspaper Man Of The Year (Photos) by BaSsMaN01: 7:29am On Oct 18, 2021
Congratulations to him....
Best Governor ..
Re: Governor Nyesom Wike Wins 2020 Sun Newspaper Man Of The Year (Photos) by Gist1234(m): 8:48am On Oct 18, 2021
Without paying pensioners their pensions and gratuities for six good years in his administration.No promotion and conversion in State and Local civil service. Primary and Secondary schools are sitting on the floor to learn.What a shame on the sun newspaper.
Re: Governor Nyesom Wike Wins 2020 Sun Newspaper Man Of The Year (Photos) by ddippset(m): 9:05am On Oct 18, 2021
chrisxxx:
Chai!
cry cry

Nigeria nor go ever better.

With this type of reasoning.

For 6 years people have not seen the budget of Rivers state.

Nobody knows the amount of billions going in and going out.

*Pensioners are being owed.
*No jobs created for 6 years.
*Rivers state cannot pay minimum wage.
*No single promotion in the civil service.
*Rivers money is being donated to the North and to play politics.
*Cars and houses are being bought for judges.

And this one says Wike has greatly delivered.

I weep for this country.
Re: Governor Nyesom Wike Wins 2020 Sun Newspaper Man Of The Year (Photos) by NgwalandAbia(m): 9:29am On Oct 18, 2021
Blackfire:
Useless govnor fighting FG with Vat

See you in court

You are more useless than your hopeless federal parasite.

Court kill you there.
Re: Governor Nyesom Wike Wins 2020 Sun Newspaper Man Of The Year (Photos) by LivingTribunal: 10:14am On Oct 18, 2021
Blackfire:
Useless govnor fighting FG with Vat

See you in court

Re: Governor Nyesom Wike Wins 2020 Sun Newspaper Man Of The Year (Photos) by DSoj(m): 10:52am On Oct 18, 2021
Tout of the year
Re: Governor Nyesom Wike Wins 2020 Sun Newspaper Man Of The Year (Photos) by Bamzyriches451: 11:13am On Oct 18, 2021
Wike my Man
Re: Governor Nyesom Wike Wins 2020 Sun Newspaper Man Of The Year (Photos) by Shikini: 2:14pm On Oct 18, 2021
Well deserved

(1) (2) (Reply)

Presidential Primary: I’m Not Afraid Of Tinubu, Osinbajo, Others — Yahaya Bello / 18 Soldiers On Trial For Aiding Boko-Haram / Don’t Ignore Chemical Weapon Threats By Militants, Boko Haram – ECOWAS Warns FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.