Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,218 members, 7,953,805 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:59 AM

The Health Care System Of The US Is Going To Shock You. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Health Care System Of The US Is Going To Shock You. (194 Views)

8 Dangerous & Deadly Things Most Nigerians Do Ignorantly; 1 & 2 Will Shock You / What Coca-cola Does To Your Penis Will Shock You / The Transformation Of This 17-Year-Old Lady Will Shock You (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Health Care System Of The US Is Going To Shock You. by MangekyoAlt: 7:20pm On Oct 17, 2021
I was just scrolling through reddit now. I saw this thread that caught my attention and quickly viewed it.

Cant believe what I read in the comments.
These guys actually spend $200k upwards in not even upto a week in a hospital. $200k is almost equivalent to 80million Naira for those who don't know.

Unbelievable.
At this point I'm started to doubt if Nigeria isn't even better than some of these overrated countries

You guys should go observe for yourselves https://www.reddit.com/r/pics/comments/q9wzpj/3_days_in_the_hospital/

Cc; lalasticlala, Mynd44, seun

Re: The Health Care System Of The US Is Going To Shock You. by MangekyoAlt: 7:21pm On Oct 17, 2021
[img][/img]

Just see this poor guy

Re: The Health Care System Of The US Is Going To Shock You. by Prosperous111(m): 7:22pm On Oct 17, 2021
sad
Re: The Health Care System Of The US Is Going To Shock You. by MangekyoAlt: 7:22pm On Oct 17, 2021
Obviously those who don't have insurance won't survive in the US

Re: The Health Care System Of The US Is Going To Shock You. by XXXXTENTACION: 7:31pm On Oct 17, 2021
It's just good business.... lipsrsealed
Re: The Health Care System Of The US Is Going To Shock You. by Homeboiy: 8:04pm On Oct 17, 2021
It’s a lie

Maybe he doesn’t have a health insurance
Re: The Health Care System Of The US Is Going To Shock You. by Nobody: 8:12pm On Oct 17, 2021
Op is a mumu man country that is health insurance works very well be fooling yourself to under go surgery in of that capacity will cost more in Nigeria than that figure just 100 dollars undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Help ! Am Having Constant Cartarrh What Can I Use / Exercises To Cure Your Premature Ejaculation / Exercises To Cure Your Premature Ejaculation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.