Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,981 members, 7,863,495 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:55 PM

Liquorose And Emmanuel Disappoint Fans As They Debunk Dating Rumours - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Liquorose And Emmanuel Disappoint Fans As They Debunk Dating Rumours (407 Views)

Priscilla Ajoke Ojo Reacts To Lil Kesh Dating Rumours / Nina And Pawpaw Dating Rumours: Osita Iheme Reacts / Iceberg Slim Sparks Dating Rumours With Another Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Liquorose And Emmanuel Disappoint Fans As They Debunk Dating Rumours by Jenniferchuma10: 8:09pm On Oct 17, 2021
Big Brother Naija Reality TV stars, Liquorose and Emmanuel have disappointed fans and shippers as they have jointly debunked any romantic relationship.
The two who were gifted with so many goodies from their fans who appreciated the relationship currently existing between them would probably leave those shippers disappointed following their interview lately.
In a recent interview, Emmanuel noted that he and Liquorose are definitely on good terms but they aren’t dating.

“Liquorose and I are good, there is no need to keep talking about it. We are not dating. We both came into the house for a reason and we are going after it. But she is not my girlfriend.” Emmanuel asserted.

Liquorose in an interview with The Sun, also affirmed that she is open to true love but this would definitely come later as she is focused on achieving some worthwhile goals.

“Let’s see how it goes but I am open to true love and relationship! I am presently in a good place and taking my time before getting involved in any love or relationship. I really want to be focused now on achieving my different goals and ambitions,” She said.

Copied from https://www.trendinghub.ng/liquorose-and-emmanuel-disappoint-fans-as-they-debunk-dating-rumours/

Re: Liquorose And Emmanuel Disappoint Fans As They Debunk Dating Rumours by Nobody: 8:12pm On Oct 17, 2021
So thats hoe all the ruby ruby flew away into thin air. Na wa ooo
Re: Liquorose And Emmanuel Disappoint Fans As They Debunk Dating Rumours by RosyIsBlessed: 9:34pm On Oct 17, 2021
I saw this coming
Re: Liquorose And Emmanuel Disappoint Fans As They Debunk Dating Rumours by meobizy(f): 11:41pm On Oct 17, 2021
Good for each other’s mental health. The real world would eat their relationship like Choco Milo.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians React As Linda Osifo Says She Has No Regrets Relocatin To 9ja Frm Cana / Comedian Mcedopikin Compares His Experience Abroad To Nigeria / “tonto I Dare You, Pay Ur Debt Tonto And Leave Story” – Bobrisky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.