Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,865 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

Masked ESN Member Tells FG To Bring Kanu To Court On 21st October 2021 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Masked ESN Member Tells FG To Bring Kanu To Court On 21st October 2021 (37524 Views)

Sit-At-Home: Soldiers Kill Notorious IPOB/ ESN Member In Orlu, Imo State / Police Parade Elvis Okafor Arrested While Buying Food For Sick Mum As ESN Member / How We Killed Soldiers, Police Officers – IPOB/ESN Member (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Masked ESN Member Tells FG To Bring Kanu To Court On 21st October 2021 by BruncleZuma: 5:29pm On Oct 18, 2021
Nigerian Government sef
Re: Masked ESN Member Tells FG To Bring Kanu To Court On 21st October 2021 by NoBones: 6:11pm On Oct 18, 2021
Chinwetalu Agu see your life....
Re: Masked ESN Member Tells FG To Bring Kanu To Court On 21st October 2021 by Calitoscassius(m): 6:19pm On Oct 18, 2021
Every goon is now an IPOB member including buhari. grin
Re: Masked ESN Member Tells FG To Bring Kanu To Court On 21st October 2021 by Quaddafi29: 7:33pm On Oct 18, 2021
This one na apc herdsman oooo. Another excuse to kill one thousand dotmen
Re: Masked ESN Member Tells FG To Bring Kanu To Court On 21st October 2021 by iyke2frankeze: 7:56pm On Oct 18, 2021
When bullet catch this one and his true identity exposed like prince the DSS officer, the Federal government will be defending him claiming that it was as a result of accidental discharge as usual. The DSS should please fear God for once.
Re: Masked ESN Member Tells FG To Bring Kanu To Court On 21st October 2021 by ablejesus26(m): 4:32am On Oct 19, 2021
author=Emergingnation post=106836680] Ab0ki, make una keep on forming spiderman to blackmail IPOB, las las Nigeria will break... grin grin[/quote]

Bororo terrorist,what has the fact that the failed country that you and your people cling to like life,got to do with an occult fraud ipob��.
It's ok enough of the occult ipob.
Let's talk about your angry boko brothers.
How does your region even plan to be free from their streams of angry killers?
Re: Masked ESN Member Tells FG To Bring Kanu To Court On 21st October 2021 by gbishman: 4:59am On Oct 19, 2021
Cowards
Re: Masked ESN Member Tells FG To Bring Kanu To Court On 21st October 2021 by potent5(m): 7:38am On Oct 19, 2021
egunna:
Is it a tactic or sheer stupidity?how can u guys always come here to tell us dat enemies were drafted to d south east to disrupt it?are u trying to create a doubt in our minds in ur foolishness?
We are only exposing your stupid tactics which you contrived because you terrorists have government facilities. When you terrorists were using herdsmen to kill people in the middle belts states like Benue and Plateau, did you not use government helicopters to supply arms, ammunition and food to your terrorists hiding in the bushes? Did you deny it successfully when locals discovered your tactics and revealed it to the world?
Re: Masked ESN Member Tells FG To Bring Kanu To Court On 21st October 2021 by potent5(m): 3:18pm On Oct 21, 2021
egunna:
Is it a tactic or sheer stupidity?how can u guys always come here to tell us dat enemies were drafted to d south east to disrupt it?are u trying to create a doubt in our minds in ur foolishness?
Your mother couldn't escape from your father's foolishness and it led to your unfortunate birth. Eedyat.
Re: Masked ESN Member Tells FG To Bring Kanu To Court On 21st October 2021 by egunna(m): 5:16pm On Oct 21, 2021
potent5:

Your mother couldn't escape from your father's foolishness and it led to your unfortunate birth. Eedyat.
Well,u can only value some other person's parent when u respect urs.u see nothing wrong in insulting my parents coz u don't respect urs.
Re: Masked ESN Member Tells FG To Bring Kanu To Court On 21st October 2021 by potent5(m): 8:49pm On Oct 21, 2021
egunna:
Well,u can only value some other person's parent when u respect urs.u see nothing wrong in insulting my parents coz u don't respect urs.
Obviously, you don't respect yourself, that's why you referred to me as foolish. Your mother's failure to teach you manners only means she is stupid and eediotic.
Re: Masked ESN Member Tells FG To Bring Kanu To Court On 21st October 2021 by egunna(m): 7:04pm On Oct 22, 2021
potent5:

Obviously, you don't respect yourself, that's why you referred to me as foolish. Your mother's failure to teach you manners only means she is stupid and eediotic.
I cud insult ur parents too,but nah,I can't come down to ur level.its very difficult for me coz I know d value of a mother.its really painful dat u are mentioning my mother,but for d pain I feel,I can't insult urs coz a mad man never knows d shame of his actions.u cud have insulted me,not my parents.but den,it boils down to how easy it ia for u to actually disrespect everything ur parents stand for.
Re: Masked ESN Member Tells FG To Bring Kanu To Court On 21st October 2021 by potent5(m): 9:59pm On Oct 22, 2021
egunna:
I cud insult ur parents too,but nah,I can't come down to ur level.its very difficult for me coz I know d value of a mother.its really painful dat u are mentioning my mother,but for d pain I feel,I can't insult urs coz a mad man never knows d shame of his actions.u cud have insulted me,not my parents.but den,it boils down to how easy it ia for u to actually disrespect everything ur parents stand for.
See your hypocritical mouth. Did I deserve the insult with which you responded to my initial post? This should teach you some manners. Next time you won't open your unfortunate mouth to insult people any how; if you were intelligent, you would have known that there are no rules in dirty fights, idiot. If you choose to insult someone for no just cause, you won't be in a position to dictate how he returns the insult. What moral rights do you have to tell me how I return the favour?
I don't know what I am doing with a slow poke like you. Terrorist sympathizers everywhere on nairaland. .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Courtney Dike Rejects N1.2M World Cup bonus / NDLEA Boss Explains How They Got Kashamu, Nicknamed ‘god’ / Ambode Completes Pedestrian Bridge At Berger Bus-stop (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.