Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,806 members, 7,810,099 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

I Want To Startup A Grounded Pepper Packaging And Distribution Business - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Want To Startup A Grounded Pepper Packaging And Distribution Business (1211 Views)

Apply For 2 Million Naira At Startupnigeria.ng To Startup Your New Idea / Buhari Introduces Startup Nigeria: How To Apply For It / Latest Job Vacancies In Manufacturing And Distribution Companies Via Adexen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Startup A Grounded Pepper Packaging And Distribution Business by Ebookherbs(m): 11:53pm On Oct 17, 2021
food stuffs sells faster but nothing sells even more faster than
grounded pepper....
we all needs it to cook all our foods.
my fellow nairalanders please who can teach me on how to start
up this grounded pepper business here in Nigeria?
i really want to startup this business and be supplying in bulk to
market women and road side raw food sellers...
please who can help me with any idea on how to start it...
will be starting with just 1 paint of pepper for trial just to see how
it goes
please help because your opinions are needed here
thanks....

1 Like

Re: I Want To Startup A Grounded Pepper Packaging And Distribution Business by Ebookherbs(m): 12:06am On Oct 18, 2021
i stay in lagos

1 Like

Re: I Want To Startup A Grounded Pepper Packaging And Distribution Business by dawnomike(m): 1:15am On Oct 18, 2021
Ebookherbs:
food stuffs sells faster but nothing sells even more faster than grounded pepper....
we all needs it to cook all our foods.

my fellow nairalanders please who can teach me on how to start up this grounded pepper business here in Nigeria?

i really want to startup this business and be supplying in bulk to market women and road side raw food sellers...

please who can help me with any idea on how to start it...

will be starting with just 1 paint of pepper for trial just to see how it goes

please help because your opinions are needed here

thanks....
It is a very good idea... Ensure you work on your packaging, that will make the difference.
Re: I Want To Startup A Grounded Pepper Packaging And Distribution Business by Lifestone(m): 5:38am On Oct 18, 2021
What will be your investment and what's your return
Re: I Want To Startup A Grounded Pepper Packaging And Distribution Business by cleish(m): 1:07pm On Oct 18, 2021
Some of the basic things you need.

1. Raw materials / fresh pepper or dry pepper
2. Fresh pepper drying machine
3. Grinding machine.
4. Packaging & nylon sealing machine.
5. Branded nylon for packaging... Visit any of the nylon companies in Lagos to make enquires about nylon production.
6. CAC registration.
7. NAFDAC registration.
8. Someone to work with you.

Note: packaging, branding, marketing and NAFDAC reg. is very important.

Best regards
Re: I Want To Startup A Grounded Pepper Packaging And Distribution Business by tidalstorm(m): 5:13pm On Oct 18, 2021
Pepper used to make grounded pepper is expensive, i don't think it will be any cheaper in Lagos. The pepper is this thin dried pepper. Some come hot and yellowish etc.

If you have all this Hausa spice traders in Lagos, you can go to the market and ask them the spices you need to make grounded pepper. The spices name i know are in Hausa language.
Mix them all with peeled maggi star, ginger, turmeric(if available) and salt then grind.
You can then package and sell.
No need for registration till you are sure about the business and want to create a trademark for it. That trademark enables you to enter places that are posh.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Startup A Grounded Pepper Packaging And Distribution Business by issylarry(m): 5:57pm On Oct 18, 2021
cleish:

3. Grinding machine.
5. Branded nylon for packaging... Visit any of the nylon companies in Lagos to make enquires about nylon production.
6. CAC registration.
7. NAFDAC registration.

Best regards

How do u get nafdac reg without been scammed?
Re: I Want To Startup A Grounded Pepper Packaging And Distribution Business by cleish(m): 8:07pm On Oct 18, 2021
issylarry:

How do u get nafdac reg without been scammed?

You can do it yourself without engaging any third party... just visit nafdac e-registration portal and apply online, then upload all the required documents.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Startup A Grounded Pepper Packaging And Distribution Business by issylarry(m): 11:30pm On Oct 18, 2021
cleish:

You can do it yourself without engaging any third party... just visit nafdac e-registration portal and apply online, then upload all the required documents.

Thanks alot
Re: I Want To Startup A Grounded Pepper Packaging And Distribution Business by Mightymanna(m): 11:57pm On Oct 18, 2021
Go to Hausa Spices traders and make enquiry.
grounded peppers are from chilli and there are many spices that you can add to bring out the flavors. You can flavored and non Flavored to give your customers choice
Re: I Want To Startup A Grounded Pepper Packaging And Distribution Business by Ebookherbs(m): 7:05am On Oct 19, 2021
but please how do i make profits from this business,

like packaging and selling as a wholesaler...
Re: I Want To Startup A Grounded Pepper Packaging And Distribution Business by Ebookherbs(m): 7:07am On Oct 19, 2021
cleish:

3. Grinding machine.
6. CAC registration.
7. NAFDAC registration.

Best regards

OK but i need to know how profitable grounded pepper business is
Re: I Want To Startup A Grounded Pepper Packaging And Distribution Business by cleish(m): 7:59pm On Oct 19, 2021
Ebookherbs:

OK but i need to know how profitable grounded pepper business is

It generates a reasonable revenue but more than 60% goes back into packaging materials and raw materials.
Re: I Want To Startup A Grounded Pepper Packaging And Distribution Business by Ebookherbs(m): 12:31pm On Oct 21, 2021
cleish:

It generates a reasonable revenue but more than 60% goes back into packaging materials and raw materials.

hmmm
Re: I Want To Startup A Grounded Pepper Packaging And Distribution Business by Ebookherbs(m): 12:32pm On Oct 21, 2021
food stuffs sells faster but nothing sells even more faster than grounded pepper....
Re: I Want To Startup A Grounded Pepper Packaging And Distribution Business by Ebookherbs(m): 12:36pm On Oct 21, 2021
Lifestone:
What will be your investment and what's your return

i really just don't know sir....

but am looking to start with just 50k
Re: I Want To Startup A Grounded Pepper Packaging And Distribution Business by Lifestone(m): 12:50pm On Oct 21, 2021
Ebookherbs:

i really just don't know sir....

but am looking to start with just 50k
It's important that you know. They call that plan.
It will guide you in the future. Your target market has to be very clear also
Best of luck
Re: I Want To Startup A Grounded Pepper Packaging And Distribution Business by Ebookherbs(m): 11:49am On Jan 03, 2022
please who can help me with any idea on how to start it... will be starting with just 1 paint of pepper for trial just to see how it goes

(1) (Reply)

Best Jobs In America / Thank You All! / Guiness Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.