Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,453 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Lawyer Asks Police To Arrest His Client After He Paid With Fake Alert - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lawyer Asks Police To Arrest His Client After He Paid With Fake Alert (488 Views)

Policeman Trying To Arrest His Colleague After A Suspect’s Escape In Anambra / Female Herbalist Tries Killing Client After Duping Him Of N2M In Katsina / Prostitute Loses 4-Year-Old Son To Client After All Night Sex Romp In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lawyer Asks Police To Arrest His Client After He Paid With Fake Alert by Mariam0217u: 12:10am On Oct 18, 2021
A lawyer in Benin, Mr. Eghosa Obaro, has reported his client to the police after the client tricked him with a fake bank notification message. The lawyer told YeyeNews.com reporter that he secured bail for his client (name withheld) who is a suspected fraudster, when he was arraigned before a Magistrate Court after spending close to one month in police custody.

“Because everything happened so fast, he pleaded with me to post his bail of N450,000 and promised to do a transfer of both the bail money and my professional fees immediately he retrieves his phones from the police”, Mr. Eghosa continued.

Click below for full story.......

https://yeyenews.com/lawyer-asks-police-to-arrest-his-client-after-he-paid-with-fake-alert/

Re: Lawyer Asks Police To Arrest His Client After He Paid With Fake Alert by Wawelexy(m): 12:36am On Oct 18, 2021
Yahoo boy(client) scams Lier(lawyer),

Lier reports him to thieves(police),

Thieves charges him to Court,

The Grand Lier(Judge) sentence yahoo boy to prison......

Still the same circle, same people, Family business......

Me I no fit put mouth for Wetin no concern me jare.....

2 Likes

Re: Lawyer Asks Police To Arrest His Client After He Paid With Fake Alert by yyba: 1:09am On Oct 18, 2021
From indications the suspect must be from south east. If you know you know grin
Re: Lawyer Asks Police To Arrest His Client After He Paid With Fake Alert by dawnomike(m): 1:11am On Oct 18, 2021
Once a scammer... Always a scammer
Re: Lawyer Asks Police To Arrest His Client After He Paid With Fake Alert by Boogyman557: 1:56am On Oct 18, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool NOW A TREND TO HIGH ON MORE KUSH. IS ALREADY 1:56am.. WER AR MY KUSH AT. WTF MAN
Re: Lawyer Asks Police To Arrest His Client After He Paid With Fake Alert by kollinz1234(m): 3:25am On Oct 18, 2021
Kai Nigeria grin, who do us this thing This is the funniest piece I have read this year.

(1) (Reply)

Suspected Herder Machetes Farmer To Death In Ondo / Just In: Killer Of Unijos Female Student Arrested By The Police In Benue (photo / Traumatized Father Of 5-year-old Kano Girl Killed By Her Teacher Speaks | VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.