Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,263 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

Tonto Dikeh Taking Beauty Shots, Having Fun With Her Son (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Taking Beauty Shots, Having Fun With Her Son (Photos) (38212 Views)

'Beauty Shots Are My Favourite' - Toke Makinwa In Perfectly Beautiful Photos / Wizkid’s First Babymama Releases Chats They Had About Their Son(photos) / Meet Captain E, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Music Producer First Son (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Taking Beauty Shots, Having Fun With Her Son (Photos) by Sophiebabe85(f): 12:24am On Oct 18, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=er8yDoV7zOE

Tonto Dikeh was seen receiving beauty I.V shots and having fun with her son amidst the rumors

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CVJFTPzotNb/?utm_medium=share_sheet

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Taking Beauty Shots, Having Fun With Her Son (Photos) by Mastakija(m): 12:33am On Oct 18, 2021
Ikpopookagi :1 grin
Toto decay: 2 grin

Na dat small boy i pity pass

129 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Taking Beauty Shots, Having Fun With Her Son (Photos) by expertman(m): 1:07am On Oct 18, 2021

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Taking Beauty Shots, Having Fun With Her Son (Photos) by dawnomike(m): 1:09am On Oct 18, 2021
She cannot coman goan kee herself... Life moves on!!!

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Taking Beauty Shots, Having Fun With Her Son (Photos) by emmabest2000(m): 4:40am On Oct 18, 2021
The only reason behind all these un-bothered and calmness postures from Tonto , both on and off social media comes from her son .
If by any mistake takeaway that little boy from her
She will......

77 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Taking Beauty Shots, Having Fun With Her Son (Photos) by 1000Capacity: 6:32am On Oct 18, 2021
The question people aren't asking is what legitimate job does these Tonto Dike and her likes does for a living?
Should she even have custody of that boy?
She's endangering the future of that little innocent boy who would later be judged based on his mother's actions

64 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Taking Beauty Shots, Having Fun With Her Son (Photos) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:14am On Oct 18, 2021
Kpokpogiri isn't done with her yet

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Taking Beauty Shots, Having Fun With Her Son (Photos) by elonmuskbaby: 7:25am On Oct 18, 2021
1000Capacity:
The question people aren't asking is what legitimate job does these Tonto Dike and her likes does for a living?
She's endangering the future of that little innocent boy who would later be judged based on his mother's actions
his mother is still his mother regardless

Fela Kuti do pass Tonto yet nobody said he's endangering the lives of his kids.he even smoked marijuana several times In the presence of his son naked

122 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Taking Beauty Shots, Having Fun With Her Son (Photos) by elonmuskbaby: 7:26am On Oct 18, 2021
emmabest2000:
The only reason behind all these un-bothered and calmness postures from Tonto , both on and off social media comes from her son .
If by any mistake takeaway that little boy from her
She will......
why will anyone take away her son

That girl Na fighter o.if she can win custody of the boy I want to see who wants to take the boy from her

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Taking Beauty Shots, Having Fun With Her Son (Photos) by daddytime(m): 7:54am On Oct 18, 2021
It'd be surprising if this poor little boy doesn't end up a "Bobrisky" with all he is being exposed to by this selfish mother.

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Taking Beauty Shots, Having Fun With Her Son (Photos) by Muna4real(f): 8:11am On Oct 18, 2021
1000Capacity:

If she shouldn't be with the boy,then who should?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Taking Beauty Shots, Having Fun With Her Son (Photos) by Muna4real(f): 8:13am On Oct 18, 2021
daddytime:
It'd be surprising if this poor little boy doesn't end up a "Bobrisky" with all he is being exposed to by this selfish mother.

Please stop wishing evil for him. He will eventually grow up to be better than those who where raised by their fathers.

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Taking Beauty Shots, Having Fun With Her Son (Photos) by daddytime(m): 8:15am On Oct 18, 2021
Muna4real:

Please stop wishing evil for him. He will eventually grow up to be better than those who where raised by their fathers.

God forbid I wish evil on the poor little kid.

6 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Taking Beauty Shots, Having Fun With Her Son (Photos) by Griixman(m): 9:30am On Oct 18, 2021
Good for them

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Taking Beauty Shots, Having Fun With Her Son (Photos) by Ceenachi: 9:30am On Oct 18, 2021
daddytime:

Zombie

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Taking Beauty Shots, Having Fun With Her Son (Photos) by Vinnie2000(m): 9:31am On Oct 18, 2021
Lol..
The very Nasty, Vile, Drug Addict Born Again King Tonto! undecided smiley cheesy
The Slayer of Kpokpogri and Jane Mena!

I Don't have time for all diz Celebrity Brouhaha!
If una Like, make una Kee una Selves! sad

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Taking Beauty Shots, Having Fun With Her Son (Photos) by Mikelarteta(m): 9:31am On Oct 18, 2021
Na lie the thing Dey pain u aunty.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Taking Beauty Shots, Having Fun With Her Son (Photos) by mogbeyiteren: 9:32am On Oct 18, 2021
Home destroyer

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Taking Beauty Shots, Having Fun With Her Son (Photos) by ImpregnaTor(m): 9:32am On Oct 18, 2021
kk
Re: Tonto Dikeh Taking Beauty Shots, Having Fun With Her Son (Photos) by NgwalandAbia(m): 9:33am On Oct 18, 2021
Foolish prostitute..we dash this to Yorubas.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Taking Beauty Shots, Having Fun With Her Son (Photos) by noble2faith(m): 9:33am On Oct 18, 2021
I see Tonto Dike not giving the boy proper moral upbringing. I see the lad ending up like bobrisky because of the feminine lifestyle he has been exposed to. I see Churchill flaring up because of this.

This I have seen! grin

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Taking Beauty Shots, Having Fun With Her Son (Photos) by Rubbiish(m): 9:33am On Oct 18, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
his mother is still his mother regardless

Fela Kuti do pass Tonto yet nobody said he's endangering the lives of his kids.he even smoked marijuana several times In the presence of his son naked
Tonto P.A don come out!
I hear say she don increase your salary!

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Taking Beauty Shots, Having Fun With Her Son (Photos) by bigpicture001: 9:33am On Oct 18, 2021
1000Capacity:

U got served the Dettol question..?

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Taking Beauty Shots, Having Fun With Her Son (Photos) by Victorclean1: 9:34am On Oct 18, 2021
If kpokpogri can damage the kpekus of Jenamena, only God knows what he did to the pussy of Tonto Dike.

Total downloading

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Taking Beauty Shots, Having Fun With Her Son (Photos) by Think9ja(m): 9:34am On Oct 18, 2021
On a very good and wet Monday morning, this is what is making nairaland front page.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Taking Beauty Shots, Having Fun With Her Son (Photos) by Help2020: 9:35am On Oct 18, 2021
1000Capacity:
[s]The question people aren't asking is what legitimate job does these Tonto Dike and her likes does for a living[/s]?
So somebody still need to introduce tonto Dike to you?hian.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Taking Beauty Shots, Having Fun With Her Son (Photos) by Kizzygentle: 9:35am On Oct 18, 2021
U all gats give it to this babe mehn.. In as much as she very controversial, check out all her controversies, she ends up winning. Smartest celebrity every.. She really knows how to play and stay in the game...

12 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Taking Beauty Shots, Having Fun With Her Son (Photos) by graphics103: 9:35am On Oct 18, 2021
angry
Re: Tonto Dikeh Taking Beauty Shots, Having Fun With Her Son (Photos) by Kingpele(m): 9:35am On Oct 18, 2021
Chai all for the gram, pretending to be happy is different from true happiness ,you can't date some like that kpo guy and remain the same,that guy is first class scammer and blackmailer ,this girl will be afraid of what that guy will throw at her any moment ,I pray she try to find inner peace that endures ,so that she will stop this pretence on social media
Re: Tonto Dikeh Taking Beauty Shots, Having Fun With Her Son (Photos) by Grace001: 9:36am On Oct 18, 2021
And what are we suppose to do with this info? Maybe you should let us know when she is pooing.

Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Taking Beauty Shots, Having Fun With Her Son (Photos) by TalkTalkTwins(m): 9:36am On Oct 18, 2021
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fan To Ebube Nwagbo: "You Are This Pretty, I Didn't Know, Honestly " / D'banj Poses With Original 'Miss Endowed'.[pic] / Tonto Dikeh Carrying Load On Her Head For Her 33rd Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.