Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,735 members, 7,827,707 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Real Estate Agent - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Real Estate Agent (93 Views)

Learn How To Be A Real Estate Agent / Port Harcourt-based Estate Agent Wins Betway’s N50 Million / How To Become A Successful Real Estate Agent In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Real Estate Agent by byrdeo5: 4:12am On Oct 18, 2021
I just completed the purchase of my lifelong dream house with the assistance of a real estate agent. My realtor assisted me in contacting the seller of the property and setting the selling price of the property. He also took care of all the paperwork, so I was able to finalize the deal with ease.

(1) (Reply)

The Importance Of Services Marketing / Fencing Suppliers | Fencing Contractors | Fencing Companies / Ke-te Laundry/general Cleaning And Fumigation Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.