Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,585 members, 7,958,814 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:46 AM

Sanwo-Olu To Artist Bodataiye Oniyakuya: Come & Present It To Me In My Office - Art, Graphics & Video (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Sanwo-Olu To Artist Bodataiye Oniyakuya: Come & Present It To Me In My Office (62559 Views)

Landscape Painting Showing The Present Global Pandemic / hyper realistic sketches of Sanwo- olu , Adele, MJ / The Original Nigerian National Flag Design Vs The Present National Flag Design (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu To Artist Bodataiye Oniyakuya: Come & Present It To Me In My Office by Fridaya30: 10:11am On Oct 18, 2021
Omo see nose!!

2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu To Artist Bodataiye Oniyakuya: Come & Present It To Me In My Office by Kingpele(m): 10:11am On Oct 18, 2021
Hahaha
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Artist Bodataiye Oniyakuya: Come & Present It To Me In My Office by Oizee(f): 10:11am On Oct 18, 2021
Funny, but which kind spatula nose b dis one?
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Artist Bodataiye Oniyakuya: Come & Present It To Me In My Office by humilitypays(m): 10:12am On Oct 18, 2021
Go with ESN he can't do nothing shocked shocked
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Artist Bodataiye Oniyakuya: Come & Present It To Me In My Office by bayelsaowei(m): 10:12am On Oct 18, 2021
Optimistguy1969:
Omo if na me I go go o..... we die there! grin
me I go go oo..become friends with the governor ASAP..

5 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu To Artist Bodataiye Oniyakuya: Come & Present It To Me In My Office by humilitypays(m): 10:13am On Oct 18, 2021

How I wished Buhari was alive and literate enough to use social media, maybe his tenure before his demiss would have been far better than what they turned it into after he was gone, life sha cry cry
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Artist Bodataiye Oniyakuya: Come & Present It To Me In My Office by Christmasdon(m): 10:14am On Oct 18, 2021
As a governor he has always been a peace-maker.

4 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu To Artist Bodataiye Oniyakuya: Come & Present It To Me In My Office by baralatie(m): 10:14am On Oct 18, 2021
BigDawsNet:
grin. I need one of this painting

Wanna hang on my wall
Surprisingly it might go costly with a little tweak
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Artist Bodataiye Oniyakuya: Come & Present It To Me In My Office by seyz91(m): 10:14am On Oct 18, 2021
cheesy
EmperorTolson:
Stupid boy
Omo ale jati jati.
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Artist Bodataiye Oniyakuya: Come & Present It To Me In My Office by grandstar(m): 10:14am On Oct 18, 2021
This is beyond funny.

On a much serious note, if he could polish up his work, it strikes me as a Picasso

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu To Artist Bodataiye Oniyakuya: Come & Present It To Me In My Office by seyz91(m): 10:14am On Oct 18, 2021
cheesy
Tetrahedron:
The guy should respond:

“sanwoolu am in house, come and beat me”

grin grin grin
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Artist Bodataiye Oniyakuya: Come & Present It To Me In My Office by wallrichy: 10:14am On Oct 18, 2021
Sanwo Olu na guy man and the artist too na one clown of a guy.....he's intentional and just see his name sef.....BrodaTaiye Oniyakuya....lol......let him rush to Alausa and collect package.....I trust the guy go smile...

8 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu To Artist Bodataiye Oniyakuya: Come & Present It To Me In My Office by Lexusgs430: 10:15am On Oct 18, 2021
The fear of presentation, is the start of wisdom.......... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu To Artist Bodataiye Oniyakuya: Come & Present It To Me In My Office by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 18, 2021
lol, the guy self na cruiser. Both the drawer and drawee na confirm clown. How can someone be bearing "oniyakuya"? That speaks volume why he was invited, lol. grin grin
Make dem born him papa well, make e go dia. Though he may get transport fee back, but i am sure sawo olu go scold am wella before giving him Tf. It may even turn him around, to be a good artist, if he is bold though.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu To Artist Bodataiye Oniyakuya: Come & Present It To Me In My Office by Terrier99: 10:17am On Oct 18, 2021
humilitypays:

Lagos is not Alaigbo. Them go kill ESN like flies for Lagos.
Have you seen the new guns they bought for RRS? They are looking for people to test it on.

10 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu To Artist Bodataiye Oniyakuya: Come & Present It To Me In My Office by Kingrefreshed: 10:18am On Oct 18, 2021
Alexxxxadrewv:
The Governor of Lagos State, Babajide Sanwo-Olu reacts to viral sketching of him created by a controversial sketch artist.

A pencil-sketch artist on Instagram had drawn the Governor in a bid to honour him with questionable pencil work.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVAbzBJNHNp/?utm_medium=copy_link

In reaction to the sketch, Sanwo-Olu dared the artist to visit his office to present the so-called wonderful pencil work.

https://loadedpulse.com/come-and-present-it-to-me-in-my-office-gov-sanwo-olu-reacts-to-rare-artwork-of-him/

Tinubu representative on the beat again.

Clowns begets Clowns.

Real Goats saying wait!!

Re: Sanwo-Olu To Artist Bodataiye Oniyakuya: Come & Present It To Me In My Office by Terrier99: 10:18am On Oct 18, 2021
grandstar:
This is beyond funny.

On a much serious note, if he could polish up his work, it strikes me as a Picasso

Exactlyy

Picasso's works look like that.

Besides, this artist's works show a consistency. He's obviously doing this on purpose and he has the ability to maintain consistency of style.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu To Artist Bodataiye Oniyakuya: Come & Present It To Me In My Office by Terrier99: 10:19am On Oct 18, 2021
grandstar:
This is beyond funny.

Exactlyy. Picasso's works look like that.

Besides, this artist's works show a consistency. He's obviously doing this on purpose and he has the ability to maintain consistency of style.
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Artist Bodataiye Oniyakuya: Come & Present It To Me In My Office by SmartPolician: 10:19am On Oct 18, 2021
daddytime:
Funny stuff...but good to know the governor saw the humor in this.

The guy try oh...

If na me be the guy I go show the office with the portrait....

He'd surely smile away from there...

Hilarious.

You cannot dress up and go to Alausa because of a mere social media chat. grin

Someone from the governor's office needs to contact you and give you a formal invitation.

6 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu To Artist Bodataiye Oniyakuya: Come & Present It To Me In My Office by gazza07(m): 10:19am On Oct 18, 2021
Fatal
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Artist Bodataiye Oniyakuya: Come & Present It To Me In My Office by Terrier99: 10:20am On Oct 18, 2021
Kingrefreshed:

Tinubu representative on the beat again.

Clowns begets Clowns.

Real Goats saying wait!!

It is to early for this foolishness.
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Artist Bodataiye Oniyakuya: Come & Present It To Me In My Office by StagethemTVee: 10:21am On Oct 18, 2021
Oga Artiste.. Flee all appearances of Evil. Please resist the urge to accept this invitation or else...shalaye awaits you
Alexxxxadrewv:
The Governor of Lagos State, Babajide Sanwo-Olu reacts to viral sketching of him created by a controversial sketch artist.

A pencil-sketch artist on Instagram had drawn the Governor in a bid to honour him with questionable pencil work.

In reaction to the sketch, Sanwo-Olu dared the artist to visit his office to present the so-called wonderful pencil work.

https://loadedpulse.com/come-and-present-it-to-me-in-my-office-gov-sanwo-olu-reacts-to-rare-artwork-of-him/
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Artist Bodataiye Oniyakuya: Come & Present It To Me In My Office by Bigchristo: 10:21am On Oct 18, 2021
Alexxxxadrewv:

what if e come be say the guy use am catch Governor attention and catch cruise grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu To Artist Bodataiye Oniyakuya: Come & Present It To Me In My Office by xdrive(m): 10:21am On Oct 18, 2021
Sege! grin
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Artist Bodataiye Oniyakuya: Come & Present It To Me In My Office by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 18, 2021
Terrier99:

Lagos is not Alaigbo. Them go kill ESN like flies for Lagos.
Have you seen the new guns they bought for RRS? They are looking for people to test it on.

Person no fit play with you? Uno get joy walahi grin

6 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu To Artist Bodataiye Oniyakuya: Come & Present It To Me In My Office by caprini1: 10:24am On Oct 18, 2021
Sanwo has a nice way of putting smile on ones face...he will still find the young man something.
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Artist Bodataiye Oniyakuya: Come & Present It To Me In My Office by uuzba(m): 10:24am On Oct 18, 2021
grandstar:
This is beyond funny.

All those bulsh1t Picaso drawings.
I no dey understand artists again.
Somebody that has 100% eye problem, they will say it is expensive art work!

Re: Sanwo-Olu To Artist Bodataiye Oniyakuya: Come & Present It To Me In My Office by Terrier99: 10:24am On Oct 18, 2021
SimplyFacts:

Person no fit play with you again? Uno get joy walahi grin

Let them try it.
As RRS is killing them and they are running away, we will fish out surviving ones and nack them bante let them go and die at home.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu To Artist Bodataiye Oniyakuya: Come & Present It To Me In My Office by tamdun: 10:25am On Oct 18, 2021
grin
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Artist Bodataiye Oniyakuya: Come & Present It To Me In My Office by dyera(m): 10:25am On Oct 18, 2021
chikason68:
Opportunity for the guy to blow. But him go miss because of fear. Lol

If the guy can create a genuine picture of the governor, he should create it and that to the governor after honoring his invitation.

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu To Artist Bodataiye Oniyakuya: Come & Present It To Me In My Office by jaxxy(m): 10:26am On Oct 18, 2021
Olodo artist.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu To Artist Bodataiye Oniyakuya: Come & Present It To Me In My Office by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 18, 2021
Terrier99:

Let them try it.
As RRS is killing them and they are running away, we will fish out surviving ones and nack them bante let them go and die at home.

Ooooopo! Omo ibile cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ayomide Kasali AKA Ayohrkarz Nude Body Painting Of A Lady (Photos) / Adebayo Seun, Artist Paints El-Rufai In Two Minutes, Sells It For N2m / My House Has Turned To Shrine, Man Laments Over Visual Artist Wife (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.