Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,322 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Sanwo-Olu To Artist Bodataiye Oniyakuya: Come & Present It To Me In My Office - Art, Graphics & Video (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Sanwo-Olu To Artist Bodataiye Oniyakuya: Come & Present It To Me In My Office (62302 Views)

Landscape Painting Showing The Present Global Pandemic / hyper realistic sketches of Sanwo- olu , Adele, MJ / The Original Nigerian National Flag Design Vs The Present National Flag Design (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu To Artist Bodataiye Oniyakuya: Come & Present It To Me In My Office by AfonjaConehead: 10:26am On Oct 18, 2021
EmperorTolson:
Stupid boy
Omo ale jati jati.

Haba,e be like say na you dem draw there grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu To Artist Bodataiye Oniyakuya: Come & Present It To Me In My Office by AfonjaConehead: 10:28am On Oct 18, 2021
Terrier99:

Lagos is not Alaigbo. Them go kill ESN like flies for Lagos.
Have you seen the new guns they bought for RRS? They are looking for people to test it on.
in"be seal grin grin grin
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Artist Bodataiye Oniyakuya: Come & Present It To Me In My Office by okewumi: 10:29am On Oct 18, 2021
That nose like small letter 'm'.
The nose the vaccine for malaria.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu To Artist Bodataiye Oniyakuya: Come & Present It To Me In My Office by Oyinlomobambam(m): 10:30am On Oct 18, 2021
I know the guy did that just to get his attention, and since he got it, I think it's a big opportunity for him to visit his office with best one if he's indeed an artist

5 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu To Artist Bodataiye Oniyakuya: Come & Present It To Me In My Office by Emyogalanya: 10:30am On Oct 18, 2021
Don't worry governor, he just drew you in advance to your old age. Cos he may not have chance to do so if you leave office. Yes this is how you will look like, when you get old.
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Artist Bodataiye Oniyakuya: Come & Present It To Me In My Office by Elliotwaveforec: 10:31am On Oct 18, 2021
See opportunity
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Artist Bodataiye Oniyakuya: Come & Present It To Me In My Office by fredoooooo: 10:34am On Oct 18, 2021
money121:
DSS go carry that guy grin grin

Artist Isonu grin cheesy

Omo ale ni boy yen cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu To Artist Bodataiye Oniyakuya: Come & Present It To Me In My Office by bcomputer101: 10:35am On Oct 18, 2021
Ogbeni no dull yourself ooo.

Go there with a lot of journalist.
Sanwo-Olu is a kind man. He will even make you blow for this gesture.

This is your available opportunity to shine. No dulling

4 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu To Artist Bodataiye Oniyakuya: Come & Present It To Me In My Office by IbileIfe: 10:37am On Oct 18, 2021
Alexxxxadrewv:
The Governor of Lagos State, Babajide Sanwo-Olu reacts to viral sketching of him created by a controversial sketch artist.

A pencil-sketch artist on Instagram had drawn the Governor in a bid to honour him with questionable pencil work.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVAbzBJNHNp/?utm_medium=copy_link

In reaction to the sketch, Sanwo-Olu dared the artist to visit his office to present the so-called wonderful pencil work.

https://loadedpulse.com/come-and-present-it-to-me-in-my-office-gov-sanwo-olu-reacts-to-rare-artwork-of-him/

The drawing is actually a self-portrait of the artist.
In psychotherapy, patients in art therapy class are taught to draw themselves as they wish to see themselves in successful people.

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu To Artist Bodataiye Oniyakuya: Come & Present It To Me In My Office by Festflor: 10:37am On Oct 18, 2021
Caricature

Re: Sanwo-Olu To Artist Bodataiye Oniyakuya: Come & Present It To Me In My Office by Sleekfingers: 10:39am On Oct 18, 2021
Alexxxxadrewv:
The Governor of Lagos State, Babajide Sanwo-Olu reacts to viral sketching of him created by a controversial sketch artist.

A pencil-sketch artist on Instagram had drawn the Governor in a bid to honour him with questionable pencil work.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVAbzBJNHNp/?utm_medium=copy_link

In reaction to the sketch, Sanwo-Olu dared the artist to visit his office to present the so-called wonderful pencil work.

https://loadedpulse.com/come-and-present-it-to-me-in-my-office-gov-sanwo-olu-reacts-to-rare-artwork-of-him/

Sanwo olu go just laugh.....the guy better go and present it to him at his office.....
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Artist Bodataiye Oniyakuya: Come & Present It To Me In My Office by Dreyfundz(m): 10:43am On Oct 18, 2021
He did his best lol

Meanwhile if you don't wanna miss out on any update because of low battery. Message me now to get your Powerbank for an affordable price
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Artist Bodataiye Oniyakuya: Come & Present It To Me In My Office by Toosure70: 10:43am On Oct 18, 2021
Show the governor is not dead, always current. Kudo to the man and the governor

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu To Artist Bodataiye Oniyakuya: Come & Present It To Me In My Office by Awanja(m): 10:44am On Oct 18, 2021
I want to draw my governor

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu To Artist Bodataiye Oniyakuya: Come & Present It To Me In My Office by oladipuposadeeq(m): 10:48am On Oct 18, 2021
tutudesz:
See free invitation grin
wait oooooo shey na pikin the mobile police carry abi na adult because the way the police kpake am con dey run join na serious wa oooooooo grin

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu To Artist Bodataiye Oniyakuya: Come & Present It To Me In My Office by tutudesz: 10:50am On Oct 18, 2021
oladipuposadeeq:
wait oooooo shey na pikin the mobile police carry abi na adult because the way the police kpake am con dey run join na serious wa oooooooo grin
Na so the matter start O!

Re: Sanwo-Olu To Artist Bodataiye Oniyakuya: Come & Present It To Me In My Office by juniorjoe(m): 10:53am On Oct 18, 2021
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Artist Bodataiye Oniyakuya: Come & Present It To Me In My Office by APCNig: 10:55am On Oct 18, 2021
FvckAllMods:
If na me I'm going dia to present it ... no fvck given

The mobile police there will fucck your asss till it cannot hold shit again, then you will no that plenty fuccks are given.
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Artist Bodataiye Oniyakuya: Come & Present It To Me In My Office by Bridget95(f): 10:58am On Oct 18, 2021
Sanwo olu is a civilized man.He is humble and organized.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu To Artist Bodataiye Oniyakuya: Come & Present It To Me In My Office by Kingrefreshed: 11:02am On Oct 18, 2021
Terrier99:

It is to early for this foolishness.

How you go pay me to advice you.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu To Artist Bodataiye Oniyakuya: Come & Present It To Me In My Office by grandstar(m): 11:05am On Oct 18, 2021
uuzba:

All those bulsh1t Picaso drawings.
I no dey understand artists again.
Somebody that has 100% eye problem, they will say it is expensive art work!

Picasso was an abstract painter.

Trying to deconstruct some of his painting may run one mad. The guy was good

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu To Artist Bodataiye Oniyakuya: Come & Present It To Me In My Office by grandstar(m): 11:09am On Oct 18, 2021
Terrier99:

Exactlyy. Picasso's works look like that.

Besides, this artist's works show a consistency. He's obviously doing this on purpose and he has the ability to maintain consistency of style.

Thanks for this.

I was initially jittery leaving that comment in case some here think I need meds.

If only he could polish up his work. Perhaps he should hone his art by doing art as a course.
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Artist Bodataiye Oniyakuya: Come & Present It To Me In My Office by Cheeryfeet: 11:20am On Oct 18, 2021
daddytime:
Funny stuff...but good to know the governor saw the humor in this.

The guy try oh...

If na me be the guy I go show the office with the portrait....

He'd surely smile away from there...

Hilarious.
if it's me, I will tell him I'm coming and give him date and time of my arrival, but I will go there with a very good portrait,
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Artist Bodataiye Oniyakuya: Come & Present It To Me In My Office by DabFrankNG: 11:34am On Oct 18, 2021
In art it's called carricature.
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Artist Bodataiye Oniyakuya: Come & Present It To Me In My Office by FvckAllMods: 11:51am On Oct 18, 2021
Oga ade ass fucker chill what's my offence

I believe me and mr governor had a proper conversation
APCNig:

The mobile police there will fucck your asss till it cannot hold shit again, then you will no that plenty fuccks are given.
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Artist Bodataiye Oniyakuya: Come & Present It To Me In My Office by Kingcalls: 11:54am On Oct 18, 2021
GayPontiff:
This one na setup....

Journey of no return grin

grin grin grin grin grin...
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Artist Bodataiye Oniyakuya: Come & Present It To Me In My Office by Testimony1988(m): 12:10pm On Oct 18, 2021
Hahahaha.
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Artist Bodataiye Oniyakuya: Come & Present It To Me In My Office by karashita: 12:10pm On Oct 18, 2021
ComzyB:
The governor self na cruise grin grin

I dey tell you.He didn't miss the humour.Brother Taye should go meet him jare. grin
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Artist Bodataiye Oniyakuya: Come & Present It To Me In My Office by traihit: 12:17pm On Oct 18, 2021
Tetrahedron:
The guy should respond:

“sanwoolu am in house, come and beat me”

grin grin grin

He surely knows how ti get attention hence his appellate "boda Taye oniyakuya"
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Artist Bodataiye Oniyakuya: Come & Present It To Me In My Office by KingMack(m): 12:25pm On Oct 18, 2021
Naso Dem go use scatter I'm face if him date go grin

Re: Sanwo-Olu To Artist Bodataiye Oniyakuya: Come & Present It To Me In My Office by realyeshuayael: 12:36pm On Oct 18, 2021
ha ha ha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ayomide Kasali AKA Ayohrkarz Nude Body Painting Of A Lady (Photos) / Adebayo Seun, Artist Paints El-Rufai In Two Minutes, Sells It For N2m / See What A Friend Constructed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.