Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,590 members, 7,837,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Have You Praised The Lord Yet This Morning? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Praised The Lord Yet This Morning? (158 Views)

Pope Francis Praised The United Nations / Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning / Have You Praised God Today? (One Hundred and Fifty Five names of God) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Praised The Lord Yet This Morning? by Pastafari: 7:35am On Oct 18, 2021
Have you worshiped the noodly lord this morning, did you know that it wouldn’t be possible to be alive if not for the Flying Spaghetti Monster?
Have you referenced his name today?

Remember that a fool says in his heart that the Flying Spaghetti Monster doesn’t exist. Our eye patch is a constant reminder that others don’t see the world the same way we do, Not yet, at least.

Retrace your steps back to light and hail the Flying Spaghetti Monster for his involvement in your life. He boiled for your sins and he’s turning everything around for your good with his noodly appendages.

Permesan be upon him. All glory, adoration and respect be unto the noodly lord. Thank you for preparing a bowl of noodles before me and restoring the meatballs.
Ramen
Re: Have You Praised The Lord Yet This Morning? by Pastafari: 7:38am On Oct 18, 2021
NaijaSatanist:

Satan and his brother FSM, go hand in hand. Satan will not be angry with you if you worship FSM. But Satan will be very angry if you worship Jesus
grin
Re: Have You Praised The Lord Yet This Morning? by SocialJustice: 8:17am On Oct 18, 2021
Joblessness.
Re: Have You Praised The Lord Yet This Morning? by Mrsoft3(m): 8:25am On Oct 18, 2021
SocialJustice:
Joblessness.

Honestly

1 Like

Re: Have You Praised The Lord Yet This Morning? by Pastafari: 8:27am On Oct 18, 2021
SocialJustice:
Joblessness.
how?
Re: Have You Praised The Lord Yet This Morning? by Austema(m): 8:32am On Oct 18, 2021
Please whoever is reading this should for the sake of The living God we serve send me anyamount, please I need to buy somethibg to eat, I dont have any single thing to eat.

Please consider me as your brother, anyamount please.

2263648432(ZENITH)

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 19/10/2021 / Video // Sinach Spotted With Chandler Moore And Naomi Raine At Dove Awards / Pastor Rick Warren Daily Hope: How To Hear From God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.