Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

How Sacked 16 Generals Were Eased Out Of Service Despite Malami’s Interventions - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Sacked 16 Generals Were Eased Out Of Service Despite Malami’s Interventions (48346 Views)

How Plunder Continues In Nigerian Immigration Service, Despite Court Rulings / El-Rufai Tweets Despite Malami’s Prosecution Order, Reno Omokri Reacts / Pastor Arrested For Holding Service Despite Ban On Social Gatherings (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Sacked 16 Generals Were Eased Out Of Service Despite Malami’s Interventions by jaxxy(m): 11:59am On Oct 18, 2021
And we later complain we can’t defeat bokoharam?? undecided

Our military is weak because of politics.
Re: How Sacked 16 Generals Were Eased Out Of Service Despite Malami’s Interventions by Nyanabo(m): 12:01pm On Oct 18, 2021
Brigadier General Bright Ateke Fiboinumama wasn't eased out of service for no reason. He was eased out because people of his kingdom wanted him to come be the King of his kingdom. Currently he is the Amadabo 1 of Abuloma Kingdom in wakirike clan of Okrika.

He became king (Obeomou-Odo 1) in 2016 after the request was granted.

Long live HRH Brig. Gen Bright Ateke Fiboinumama. (Obeomou-Odo 1) of Abuloma Kingdom.

5 Likes

Re: How Sacked 16 Generals Were Eased Out Of Service Despite Malami’s Interventions by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 18, 2021
bcomputer101:
Checks the names very well,
98% of them are Southerners.

So unfortunate.
That mannequin that looks like a motherless kangaroo has turn this country apart

Don't blame the mannequin - blame all of us who are ore than 200+ million allowing a mere less than 500 louts an d ingrates to dictate to us

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Sacked 16 Generals Were Eased Out Of Service Despite Malami’s Interventions by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 18, 2021
Maj-Gen L.C. Ilo's case pained me a lot.
He was the G.O.C, 2 Mechanized Divison, Ibadan.
Very intelligent man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Sacked 16 Generals Were Eased Out Of Service Despite Malami’s Interventions by numericalguy(m): 12:13pm On Oct 18, 2021
bcomputer101:

So unfortunate.
That mannequin that looks like a motherless kangaroo has turn this country apart

Liar

Igbo Christian IPOB miscreant. Always trying to whip up evil sentiment.

2 Likes

Re: How Sacked 16 Generals Were Eased Out Of Service Despite Malami’s Interventions by Testimony1988(m): 12:16pm On Oct 18, 2021
It will reduce the moral of their colleagues still serving.
Re: How Sacked 16 Generals Were Eased Out Of Service Despite Malami’s Interventions by RZArecta(m): 12:17pm On Oct 18, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

[s]Liar

about 70% of the sacked generals are from the north[/s]
liar, 90% of them are from the North cool
Re: How Sacked 16 Generals Were Eased Out Of Service Despite Malami’s Interventions by Tekzyflex(m): 12:18pm On Oct 18, 2021
It's so clear that we have a tribal bigot as president. Time will tell!

1 Like

Re: How Sacked 16 Generals Were Eased Out Of Service Despite Malami’s Interventions by BigYash: 12:20pm On Oct 18, 2021
Malami is the most corrupt under bubu government. Cabals spokesman..

1 Like

Re: How Sacked 16 Generals Were Eased Out Of Service Despite Malami’s Interventions by Omodua(m): 12:29pm On Oct 18, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Liar

about 70% of the sacked generals are from the north
See this liar. Most of the sacked Generals are from the South and perceived security risk to northern establishment.
Kontinu!
Re: How Sacked 16 Generals Were Eased Out Of Service Despite Malami’s Interventions by sematec(m): 12:39pm On Oct 18, 2021
The army doesn't mean well for Nigeria
Re: How Sacked 16 Generals Were Eased Out Of Service Despite Malami’s Interventions by tolugar: 12:46pm On Oct 18, 2021
NgwalandAbia:
First what are their crimes... can someone tell me what concern Malami with the sacked Generals.

The president cleaned his closet

I said it then that he is removing those he can’t trust

No room for military coup.

Experience is the best teacher.

1 Like

Re: How Sacked 16 Generals Were Eased Out Of Service Despite Malami’s Interventions by allthingsgood: 12:54pm On Oct 18, 2021
bcomputer101:

So unfortunate.

Quit this nonsense
if its about tribe then why is malami a fulani fighting for their reinstatement mtscheeeew

1 Like

Re: How Sacked 16 Generals Were Eased Out Of Service Despite Malami’s Interventions by goshen26: 1:00pm On Oct 18, 2021
bcomputer101:

So unfortunate.

No, that's false.

I checked too when I was reading it not based on what u think.
Re: How Sacked 16 Generals Were Eased Out Of Service Despite Malami’s Interventions by adelaja70(m): 1:01pm On Oct 18, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Liar

about 70% of the sacked generals are from the north
No mind those nonentities...
Re: How Sacked 16 Generals Were Eased Out Of Service Despite Malami’s Interventions by sonety2k(m): 1:18pm On Oct 18, 2021
bcomputer101:

So unfortunate.

They should come and join Amotekun
Re: How Sacked 16 Generals Were Eased Out Of Service Despite Malami’s Interventions by Jimiyung(m): 1:21pm On Oct 18, 2021
Nigerians were sacked and the list was not one-sided so we need to stop with this north south garbage. Its nauseating.
bcomputer101:

So unfortunate.
Re: How Sacked 16 Generals Were Eased Out Of Service Despite Malami’s Interventions by OGHENAOGIE(m): 1:25pm On Oct 18, 2021
bcomputer101:

So unfortunate.
you still had to be unfortunate this day nawa oooo
Re: How Sacked 16 Generals Were Eased Out Of Service Despite Malami’s Interventions by VEHINTOLAR: 1:31pm On Oct 18, 2021
ajumma:

Ifeajuna led the massacre in Lagos and killed balewa, okotie-eboh .etc.

Nwobosi led the massacre in ibadan & killed ladoke akintola in fanis presence.

Nzeogwu led the massacre in Kaduna dt killed ahmadu Bello, ademulegun & pregnant wife .etc.

22 people were massacred before daybreak & no one was assigned to the east. t hey even the top eastern officers in Lagos were spared.

This laid the foundation for whatever and everything that's wrong with Nigeria today !

2 Likes

Re: How Sacked 16 Generals Were Eased Out Of Service Despite Malami’s Interventions by OGHENAOGIE(m): 1:40pm On Oct 18, 2021
akaahs:

U think e fit happen ?? Una leaders wey no get liver.
Abeg!!
obj Goodluck were they not Southerners that ruled... The earlier you guys free your mind from misconception of a northern domination the better for u guys... It's the elites who dominated we have over 300 hundred tribes but u myopic minds assume the North is monolithic filled with just one tribe Hausa fulani...

1 Like

Re: How Sacked 16 Generals Were Eased Out Of Service Despite Malami’s Interventions by Sunday2021: 1:44pm On Oct 18, 2021
bcomputer101:

So unfortunate.
why not 100%? Do you know how many Generals were retired by Obasanjo?
Infact if iam the president I will retire all the generals in all the 3 service ( army,navy, airforce)
I will only allow one general in each of the service which I will equally make the service chiefs.
Re: How Sacked 16 Generals Were Eased Out Of Service Despite Malami’s Interventions by lahizak: 1:44pm On Oct 18, 2021
DOTian:
So the writer wants us to believe that Malami was not initially aware of the sack and was actually taking side with the sacked officers against the direct actions of Buhari who is the Commander in Chief? Do you know what it means to sack almost two dozen Generals in an Army whose present Commander in Chief was a former Army General himself? Don't be fooled. The Army chief was simply obeying a direct order from his supreme commander. Malamii himself was just playing to the gallery with that funny back and fro with the Generals and the courts.. Basically pretending he was doing something when he must be laughing at their backs..
If only people know how evil malami and buhari are. This people kept promoting juniors to the highest rank and then forcefully retire senior personnel that had worked hard all their life to get to that position. This evil act affected somebody close to me. That's when I stopped applying for uniform job. I no fit work hard and give years of service only to be overlooked when it's time to earn d reward of my hardwork. 38 generals returned just because an impatient junior know somebody in power.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Sacked 16 Generals Were Eased Out Of Service Despite Malami’s Interventions by soil4soil(m): 1:47pm On Oct 18, 2021
bcomputer101:

So unfortunate.

Why are you always like this, you just want to be mischievous at all times.
God will help you to always read well before you comment
Re: How Sacked 16 Generals Were Eased Out Of Service Despite Malami’s Interventions by Sunday2021: 1:49pm On Oct 18, 2021
sapientia:
Ilo is exceptionally intelligent

So is Lawson
yes I work with Ilo in operation burst in Ibadan, He even came for my wedding. Unfortunately on that day was the day he was retired.
The only problem with Ilo is money, he no dey play with his money.
Re: How Sacked 16 Generals Were Eased Out Of Service Despite Malami’s Interventions by ajumma(m): 1:56pm On Oct 18, 2021
VEHINTOLAR:

This laid the foundation for whatever and everything that's wrong with Nigeria today !

that y the igbos are paying for the sin of ancestors

1 Like

Re: How Sacked 16 Generals Were Eased Out Of Service Despite Malami’s Interventions by Loverboy3333: 1:59pm On Oct 18, 2021
SecretReporter:
One day a Southerner will be president and the north will be paid with thier own coin, I hope they survive it

A stupid southerner will also dance to the tune of the North
Re: How Sacked 16 Generals Were Eased Out Of Service Despite Malami’s Interventions by Funflipper: 2:00pm On Oct 18, 2021
bcomputer101:

So unfortunate.

"torn"
Re: How Sacked 16 Generals Were Eased Out Of Service Despite Malami’s Interventions by Sunday2021: 2:02pm On Oct 18, 2021
Testimony1988:
It will reduce the moral of their colleagues still serving.
lier! We are happy, infact I want the government to retire all the pot-bely Generals in the army, they have nothing to offer. Obj retired more than that number and the job still continue.
Re: How Sacked 16 Generals Were Eased Out Of Service Despite Malami’s Interventions by Sunday2021: 2:17pm On Oct 18, 2021
lahizak:

If only people know how evil malami and buhari are. This people kept promoting juniors to the highest rank and then forcefully retire senior personnel that had worked hard all their life to get to that position. This evil act affected somebody close to me. That's when I stopped applying for uniform job. I no fit work hard and give years of service only to be overlooked when it's time to earn d reward of my hardwork. 38 generals returned just because an impatient junior know somebody in power.
do you know how many soldiers were dismissed by those Generals? I remember GEJ promoting a master warrant officer to a major. Coincidentally, that MWO came from the same local government with GEJ but nobody talk of nepotism.
The former chief of army staff ( MINIMA) was from the same village with GEJ,yet he was appointed chief by gej but nobody talk of nepotism.
Check all the service chiefs non is from Katsina talkless of Daura.
Re: How Sacked 16 Generals Were Eased Out Of Service Despite Malami’s Interventions by abeggnow: 2:18pm On Oct 18, 2021
bcomputer101:

So unfortunate.
have you checked well? you will see southerner make up less that 50%. child of hate and discord
Re: How Sacked 16 Generals Were Eased Out Of Service Despite Malami’s Interventions by OgunkeelAllMod: 2:19pm On Oct 18, 2021
Mostly yo-robber banza cowards angry grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Brazilian Returnee Arrested With Cocaine In Private Part / Court Approves Suit Against Tinubu Over Murder Of Funsho Williams / Police Disperse Yoruba Nation Agitators In Lagos With Gunshots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.