Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,737 members, 7,820,542 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

How Sacked 16 Generals Were Eased Out Of Service Despite Malami’s Interventions - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Sacked 16 Generals Were Eased Out Of Service Despite Malami’s Interventions (48364 Views)

How Plunder Continues In Nigerian Immigration Service, Despite Court Rulings / El-Rufai Tweets Despite Malami’s Prosecution Order, Reno Omokri Reacts / Pastor Arrested For Holding Service Despite Ban On Social Gatherings (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Sacked 16 Generals Were Eased Out Of Service Despite Malami’s Interventions by Gireiboy(m): 2:24pm On Oct 18, 2021
SecretReporter:
One day a Southerner will be president and the north will be paid with thier own coin, I hope they survive it
How are they going to do that?
Re: How Sacked 16 Generals Were Eased Out Of Service Despite Malami’s Interventions by Ovamboland(m): 2:30pm On Oct 18, 2021
bcomputer101:
Checks the names very well,
98% of them are Southerners.

So unfortunate.
That mannequin that looks like a motherless kangaroo has turn this country apart

What is 2% of 16 or 38 that is not from the south? Is that a part of an Army officer? a leg or arm?

Just to show you are incompetent to engage in such calculations
Re: How Sacked 16 Generals Were Eased Out Of Service Despite Malami’s Interventions by OgunkeelAllMod: 2:43pm On Oct 18, 2021
palsenator:

Even if a South becomes the president,. The Northerners are still in firm control. You can't pay dem nada.
firm control of what exactly undecided
Re: How Sacked 16 Generals Were Eased Out Of Service Despite Malami’s Interventions by palsenator(m): 3:33pm On Oct 18, 2021
OgunkeelAllMod:
firm control of what exactly undecided

Keep living in self denial... The North has produced more president and they are even being"mercifully" by considering the south once in a while...
KEY positions are being held by the north ,

Our military is occupied by the north

Even our weapons of warfare are in their care and you are saying in firm control of what exactly?

See bro, the Northerners own Nigeria, the more reason I support Oduduwa and Biafra...
Re: How Sacked 16 Generals Were Eased Out Of Service Despite Malami’s Interventions by Chidywhite: 3:37pm On Oct 18, 2021
Aso conspiracy.�

Re: How Sacked 16 Generals Were Eased Out Of Service Despite Malami’s Interventions by Chidywhite: 3:41pm On Oct 18, 2021
Nigerian leaders

Re: How Sacked 16 Generals Were Eased Out Of Service Despite Malami’s Interventions by OgunkeelAllMod: 4:36pm On Oct 18, 2021
palsenator:

Keep living in self denial... The North has produced more president and they are even being"mercifully" by considering the south once in a while...
KEY positions are being held by the north ,

Our military is occupied by the north

Even our weapons of warfare are in their care and you are saying in firm control of what exactly?

See bro, the Northerners own Nigeria, the more reason I support Oduduwa and Biafra...
my friend shut up.the useless Lugardian Contraption has never, I repeat, has never produced any person worthy of the the title of President as their first world counterpart.. Especially your so called Nuthead (North) what they have produced so far in 40 something wasted years of the the LOCUST are mere brainless, visipnless nonentity, riffraffs,idiots quota system rulers (by game of number)posing as President. The closest ,all encompassing world class politician was Awo. Even Ojukwu, the reverred biafran leader testified to that. But he was betrayed by his yo-robbanza coward hungry cursed tribe..the bastard .Tinubu, who betrayed MKO is running for president now
Re: How Sacked 16 Generals Were Eased Out Of Service Despite Malami’s Interventions by Southfynest1: 4:41pm On Oct 18, 2021
bcomputer101:

So unfortunate.
That mannequin that looks like a motherless kangaroo has turn this country apart
Carry your tribalism to the bank.
Re: How Sacked 16 Generals Were Eased Out Of Service Despite Malami’s Interventions by Aksnoopy: 4:45pm On Oct 18, 2021
sapientia:
Ilo is exceptionally intelligent

So is Lawson
Do you know him personally?
Re: How Sacked 16 Generals Were Eased Out Of Service Despite Malami’s Interventions by Aksnoopy: 4:48pm On Oct 18, 2021
General ILO is my blood, they didn't allow the old boy to enjoy his generalship.
I pray and hope that justice prevails.
Re: How Sacked 16 Generals Were Eased Out Of Service Despite Malami’s Interventions by Edoreborn: 4:49pm On Oct 18, 2021
Atewe,,if u are reading this,what u and ebaleme did to me,,God Almighty will never forgive u in ds life and thereafter..
Re: How Sacked 16 Generals Were Eased Out Of Service Despite Malami’s Interventions by Gentlerespect76: 5:45pm On Oct 18, 2021
ajumma:

Ifeajuna led the massacre in Lagos and killed balewa, okotie-eboh .etc.

Nwobosi led the massacre in ibadan & killed ladoke akintola in fanis presence.

Nzeogwu led the massacre in Kaduna dt killed ahmadu Bello, ademulegun & pregnant wife .etc.

22 people were massacred before daybreak & no one was assigned to the east. t hey even the top eastern officers in Lagos were spared.

Painful ignorance. It was just for this reason your people proscribed the teaching of history in schools so that you lot don't know nothing.
Re: How Sacked 16 Generals Were Eased Out Of Service Despite Malami’s Interventions by palsenator(m): 5:46pm On Oct 18, 2021
OgunkeelAllMod:
my friend shut up.the useless Lugardian Contraption has never, I repeat, has never produced any person worthy of the the title of President as their first world counterpart.. Especially your so called Nuthead (North) what they have produced so far in 40 something wasted years of the the LOCUST are mere brainless, visipnless nonentity, riffraffs,idiots quota system rulers (by game of number)posing as President. The closest ,all encompassing world class politician was Awo. Even Ojukwu, the reverred biafran leader testified to that. But he was betrayed by his yo-robbanza coward hungry cursed tribe..the bastard .Tinubu, who betrayed MKO is running for president now

Obviously you have derailed from our original discussion.... It ends here
Re: How Sacked 16 Generals Were Eased Out Of Service Despite Malami’s Interventions by PassingShot(m): 6:09pm On Oct 18, 2021
bcomputer101:

So unfortunate.
Your education is a complete waste. I don't blame ignorant bigots like you but the platform that allows you to spew rubbish unhindered. If not, this should earn you a ban for misinformation.

1 Like

Re: How Sacked 16 Generals Were Eased Out Of Service Despite Malami’s Interventions by bcomputer101: 7:07pm On Oct 18, 2021
PassingShot:

Your education is a complete waste. I don't blame ignorant bigots like you but the platform that allows you to spew rubbish unhindered. If not, this should earn you a ban for misinformation.

Your brain is doing mensuration
Re: How Sacked 16 Generals Were Eased Out Of Service Despite Malami’s Interventions by Testimony1988(m): 9:29pm On Oct 18, 2021
Sunday2021:
lier! We are happy, infact I want the government to retire all the pot-bely Generals in the army, they have nothing to offer. Obj retired more than that number and the job still continue.
lolz, how will you feel if you were just disengaged unjustly from your place of work and no allegations of serious misconduct against you?
Re: How Sacked 16 Generals Were Eased Out Of Service Despite Malami’s Interventions by Sunday2021: 7:50am On Oct 19, 2021
Testimony1988:
lolz, how will you feel if you were just disengaged unjustly from your place of work and no allegations of serious misconduct against you?
let me tell you that I worked with some of them especially major general Ilo, he even attend my wedding in Ibadan in 2016. But you should know that the allegations of squandering money mean for arms is not a small allegations. I know how many of my friends, family members,uncle's, in-laws etc that were killed because someone wants to fill his bank account with dollars.
Most of these generals are not soldiers but politicians.
Re: How Sacked 16 Generals Were Eased Out Of Service Despite Malami’s Interventions by Testimony1988(m): 7:53am On Oct 19, 2021
Sunday2021:
let me tell you that I worked with some of them especially major general Ilo, he even attend my wedding in Ibadan in 2016. But you should know that the allegations of squandering money mean for arms is not a small allegations. I know how many of my friends, family members,uncle's, in-laws etc that were killed because someone wants to fill his bank account with dollars.
Most of these generals are not soldiers but politicians.
Sure, I agree with you, but some of them might be Innocent.
Re: How Sacked 16 Generals Were Eased Out Of Service Despite Malami’s Interventions by SecretReporter(f): 10:04am On Oct 19, 2021
Loverboy3333:

A stupid southerner will also dance to the tune of the North
not sure except you don't know southerners
Re: How Sacked 16 Generals Were Eased Out Of Service Despite Malami’s Interventions by SecretReporter(f): 10:05am On Oct 19, 2021
akaahs:

U think e fit happen ?? Una leaders wey no get liver.
Abeg!!
I laugh you because you don't even know southerners
Re: How Sacked 16 Generals Were Eased Out Of Service Despite Malami’s Interventions by SecretReporter(f): 10:05am On Oct 19, 2021
palsenator:

Even if a South becomes the president,. The Northerners are still in firm control. You can't pay dem nada.
you don't know politics
Re: How Sacked 16 Generals Were Eased Out Of Service Despite Malami’s Interventions by ajumma(m): 9:25am On Oct 20, 2021
Gentlerespect76:

Painful ignorance. It was just for this reason your people proscribed the teaching of history in schools so that you lot don't know nothing.

pls tell us the history here you Blatherskite
Re: How Sacked 16 Generals Were Eased Out Of Service Despite Malami’s Interventions by Gentlerespect76: 10:41am On Oct 20, 2021
ajumma:

pls tell us the history here you Blatherskite

What sense are you trying to make, bro?
Re: How Sacked 16 Generals Were Eased Out Of Service Despite Malami’s Interventions by ajumma(m): 10:56am On Oct 20, 2021
Gentlerespect76:

What sense are you trying to make, bro?

To tell us the history

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'nigerian Army Was Soft On Biafrans During Civil War' - President Buhari / Obaseki, Oshiomhole Meet At Sam Igbe's 90th Birthday (Photos) / President Tinubu Meets Oil Marketers Over Subsidy Removal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.