Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,779 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Black Sooth In My Compound In Port Harcourt - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Black Sooth In My Compound In Port Harcourt (46459 Views)

Situation At Nnamdi Kanu's Family Compound Ahead Of Parents' Burial (Video) / Man Rescued Scared INEC Official Who Ran Into His Compound In Lagos / President Buhari Chilling In His Compound In Daura, Give The Picture A Caption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Sooth In My Compound In Port Harcourt by IbileIfe: 11:28am On Oct 18, 2021
From gas flares by the oil majors and illegal refineries.
Re: Black Sooth In My Compound In Port Harcourt by NwaIgboBoy(m): 11:28am On Oct 18, 2021
Ok,.... buh bro I saw your toes in one of the pix there cheesy....and they say guys that do have those kind of toes loves to sex too much grin
Re: Black Sooth In My Compound In Port Harcourt by vanbonattel: 11:28am On Oct 18, 2021
yahmohy27:

where is this one going?

Above you for sure grin
Re: Black Sooth In My Compound In Port Harcourt by Kinematics: 11:32am On Oct 18, 2021
richmond500:
ok

Kindly ignore ipig miscreants. Allow them to be wailing in stupidi**

1 Like

Re: Black Sooth In My Compound In Port Harcourt by Jaqenhghar: 11:32am On Oct 18, 2021
The soot is what brings monet to the state. As you all know money is the most important thing in life. Just bear it. Hustle hard and make money. With money you wont feel these things
Re: Black Sooth In My Compound In Port Harcourt by Kingrefreshed: 11:33am On Oct 18, 2021
richmond500:
I came back yesterday after leaving my house for some few months.
This is what I saw when I decided to clean the environs, pls the govt should do something about this sooth and stop playing politics with our lives

I have cleaned some parts though

Lung cancer direct!

1 Like

Re: Black Sooth In My Compound In Port Harcourt by Kinematics: 11:34am On Oct 18, 2021
IbileIfe:

It's simply due to the legalisation of modular refineries and the increase in bunkering.

2 Likes

Re: Black Sooth In My Compound In Port Harcourt by PrinceOfLagos: 11:35am On Oct 18, 2021
richmond500:
ok
Guy you dey work for farm ?

Why your hand be like farmers for plateau hand

Even your slips dey make me laugh
Re: Black Sooth In My Compound In Port Harcourt by ajl: 11:37am On Oct 18, 2021
Why are people in Port Harcort not on the street protesting about this problem? The oil companies flaring gas dare not do the same in their home countries but when a society is lawless as Nigeria, anyone or company can get away with any illegal act. For one to see that level of sooth, one must have breath in tens of poisonous gases found in petroleum. The sooth are the particulate portion of petroleum. Expect high level of cancer and other health effects.

6 Likes

Re: Black Sooth In My Compound In Port Harcourt by Jaqenhghar: 11:37am On Oct 18, 2021
vanbonattel:

It's tribal sweetie, do you think fulanis will allow this type of degradation of their environment if they are the people that has the oil? No.

They are only doing this because they know its someone else's home. Ask yourself why the Ogoni cleanup which buharri awarded the contract in 2015 is yet to happen, but they are building railway lined to Bomadi, Niger republic?

I don't know when the south will grow some brain cells.
No one can come shít in your house unless you give him permission to. The greed and longer throat is not exclusive to fulanis alone. Your people are just as greedy if not greedier. It's that greed that has led to this. In some sane climates you see natives actively refusing money and fighting against all sorts of mining and activites that will degrade their land. You guys actually are fighting to have those exploiters move thier HQ to your region and even fight to have your people work for them. Make una siddon there

3 Likes

Re: Black Sooth In My Compound In Port Harcourt by robosky02(m): 11:39am On Oct 18, 2021
Kpo....fire..

Re: Black Sooth In My Compound In Port Harcourt by donnie(m): 11:40am On Oct 18, 2021
Yet none of your people own oil wells. grin
Re: Black Sooth In My Compound In Port Harcourt by platinum131(m): 11:45am On Oct 18, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Guy you dey work for farm ?

Why your hand be like farmers for plateau hand

Even your sleeps dey make me laugh

Don't mind the wretch
....na to dey make useless comment e sabi...see his suffer head slippers and hand .

All these people arguing with people on this forum...una see una life? See sample of person una dey argue with?

2 Likes

Re: Black Sooth In My Compound In Port Harcourt by Blackdisciple(m): 11:49am On Oct 18, 2021
So you could know the amount of carbon we inhale into our system on daily bases...
Re: Black Sooth In My Compound In Port Harcourt by Pumpumking: 11:51am On Oct 18, 2021
richmond500:
I came back yesterday after leaving my house for some few months.
This is what I saw when I decided to clean the environs, pls the govt should do something about this sooth and stop playing politics with our lives

I have cleaned some parts though

ok so u want govament to help u becuz u expectin babe to come to yor house & u dont have paint?.......bro are u ok sir??(no oofeinse) angry
Re: Black Sooth In My Compound In Port Harcourt by PortHarcourt1st: 11:51am On Oct 18, 2021
vanbonattel:

Kinematics is a well known Fulani man from jigawa state claiming to be from PH

Kinematics is a cursed slum dweller from Rivers state. I know him. He is only disguising

2 Likes

Re: Black Sooth In My Compound In Port Harcourt by Mikael0407(m): 11:52am On Oct 18, 2021
Which area do you live op?
Re: Black Sooth In My Compound In Port Harcourt by ba7man(m): 12:01pm On Oct 18, 2021
vanbonattel:

Anyone who hates IPOB will always love fulani grin
According to which law??
Re: Black Sooth In My Compound In Port Harcourt by baralatie(m): 12:03pm On Oct 18, 2021
IbileIfe:
Re: Black Sooth In My Compound In Port Harcourt by alvincy(m): 12:05pm On Oct 18, 2021
To everyone that turned this black sooth topic into a tribal war, you’re very very stupid, someone is complaining about an environmental hazard and the first thing that comes to you stupid mind is that he’s a Fulani trying to disorganize the south, how is that even possible, how do you even think like this on a Monday.. how do you put your stupid tribal ignorant war before the health of everybody, does the black sooth affect only the Fulani abi na only southerners e Dey affect, wait is it that you guys wake up every morning looking for who to put your hate on or it’s just here on Naira land that you spew such nonsense, because I swear down if I Dey yarn to you face to face and you tell me something as stupid as this I fit nod you, how TF did you turn a simple black sooth topic to tribal war on a Monday morning when people are trying to be productive your brain has gone into sleep mood already.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Black Sooth In My Compound In Port Harcourt by HottieCoach(f): 12:11pm On Oct 18, 2021
richmond500:
oh, is that it?
Actually I am not mocking anyone, Rivers is my state and I am just trying to bring the bad state of things to light. This is not something I should hide cos its dangerous to health, I am not like the Yoruba or Igbos that does that

You had a good point until ….

richmond500:
I am not like the Yoruba or Igbos that does that

3 Likes

Re: Black Sooth In My Compound In Port Harcourt by Kinematics: 12:14pm On Oct 18, 2021
Mikael0407:
Which area do you live op?

This is a problem from all the areas of PH Close to waterfront. From New Road Borikiri down to Town, Marine base and Eastern bypass, Nkpogu, Amadi Ama including the extention aka Rainbow Town, Tere-Ama, Odili road, Ozuboko, Abuloma, Okuru-Ama, Okujagu, Azuabie, Woji, Elelenwo. Even some parts of Diobu as well.
Re: Black Sooth In My Compound In Port Harcourt by SensetionalGoal(m): 12:16pm On Oct 18, 2021
Richmond my foot cheesy
Re: Black Sooth In My Compound In Port Harcourt by PortHarcourt1st: 12:16pm On Oct 18, 2021
Kinematics:

This is a problem from all the areas of PH Close to waterfront. From New Road Borikiri down to town, Marine base and Eastern bypass, Nkpogu, Amadi Ama including the extention aka rainbow Town, Tere-Ama, Odili road, Abuloma, Okuru-Ama, Okujwu, Azuabie, Woji, Elelenwo. Even some parts of Diobu as well.

Slum dweller ofcourse you know everywhere such occurs in PORT HARCOURT because you are living there
Re: Black Sooth In My Compound In Port Harcourt by Ayomi90: 12:17pm On Oct 18, 2021
richmond500:
BTW, I never liked or hate Fulani, the only people I attack online is IPOB
And the Yorubas and the Igbos, so to you Ipbo or Igbos or Yorubas doesn't have sense but u do? U dat u r from the lazy tribe of the South, u know nothing about hustle dats y u open wide ur stinking mouth to yarb other Southerner.

1 Like

Re: Black Sooth In My Compound In Port Harcourt by Angrygoat: 12:18pm On Oct 18, 2021
Close the whole windows and turn on your ac
Re: Black Sooth In My Compound In Port Harcourt by Antoeni(m): 12:24pm On Oct 18, 2021
Government should join Hands with All Multinational Companies and Fumigate the Full Rivers state
Re: Black Sooth In My Compound In Port Harcourt by Pearlz99(m): 12:24pm On Oct 18, 2021
Young boys in Rivers don't do Yahoo na bunkering dey reign for them. That's why this soot matter is so bad. Swrz bro
Re: Black Sooth In My Compound In Port Harcourt by baralatie(m): 12:28pm On Oct 18, 2021
Angrygoat:
Close the whole windows and turn on your ac
I think that soot will clog the ac unlesss you are using the modern ac that goes with air filters

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wike Arrives Port Harcourt After Losing PDP Presidential Primary (Photos) / Checkout The Gorgeous Look Of Maryam Abacha As She Attends An Event In Niger(pix / Can Atiku Abubakar Defeat Muhammadu Buhari In 2019? By Dele Momodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.