Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Black Sooth In My Compound In Port Harcourt - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Black Sooth In My Compound In Port Harcourt (46469 Views)

Situation At Nnamdi Kanu's Family Compound Ahead Of Parents' Burial (Video) / Man Rescued Scared INEC Official Who Ran Into His Compound In Lagos / President Buhari Chilling In His Compound In Daura, Give The Picture A Caption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Sooth In My Compound In Port Harcourt by Angrygoat: 12:28pm On Oct 18, 2021
Then go book for hotel.
baralatie:

I think that soot will clog the ac unlesss you are using the modern ac that goes with air filters
Re: Black Sooth In My Compound In Port Harcourt by baralatie(m): 12:29pm On Oct 18, 2021
Antoeni:
Government should join Hands with All Multinational Companies and Fumigate the Full Rivers state
You said fumigate
Re: Black Sooth In My Compound In Port Harcourt by baralatie(m): 12:30pm On Oct 18, 2021
Angrygoat:
Then go book for hotel.
grin

I am concerned of the quality of water in PH!

China and India also suffer this clog clouds and they have water quality issues
Re: Black Sooth In My Compound In Port Harcourt by slowice(m): 12:35pm On Oct 18, 2021
vanbonattel:

Because gas flaring has continued on a much larger scale.

Oga stop telling lies, this isn't as a result of gas flaring it's caused by illegal oil refineries scattered all around rivers state.
Re: Black Sooth In My Compound In Port Harcourt by Odingo1: 12:47pm On Oct 18, 2021
alvincy:
To everyone that turned this black sooth topic into a tribal war, you’re very very stupid, someone is complaining about an environmental hazard and the first thing that comes to you stupid mind is that he’s a Fulani trying to disorganize the south, how is that even possible, how do you even think like this on a Monday.. how do you put your stupid tribal ignorant war before the health of everybody, does the black sooth affect only the Fulani abi na only southerners e Dey affect, wait is it that you guys wake up every morning looking for who to put your hate on or it’s just here on Naira land that you spew such nonsense, because I swear down if I Dey yarn to you face to face and you tell me something as stupid as this I fit nod you, how TF did you turn a simple black sooth topic to tribal war on a Monday morning when people are trying to be productive your brain has gone into sleep mood already.
You don’t get the joke, the affected people are busy fighting the Igbos why their environment is been degraded by Fulani controlling the oil sector.

3 Likes

Re: Black Sooth In My Compound In Port Harcourt by Gana101(m): 12:50pm On Oct 18, 2021
It can only be illegal Oil refineries all over rivers State
Re: Black Sooth In My Compound In Port Harcourt by cmecproblem(m): 12:57pm On Oct 18, 2021
Please wear facemasks until a solution comes.
Re: Black Sooth In My Compound In Port Harcourt by UselessBuharist: 1:03pm On Oct 18, 2021
Na your leg be that ?
Re: Black Sooth In My Compound In Port Harcourt by Zumax008: 1:18pm On Oct 18, 2021
richmond500:
oh, is that it?
Actually I am not mocking anyone, Rivers is my state and I am just trying to bring the bad state of things to light. This is not something I should hide cos its dangerous to health, I am not like the Yoruba or Igbos that does that

What tribe are you? Rivers is a state the yorubas and igbos are all proud of their tribe dnt forget there are majority of igbos in River State too
Re: Black Sooth In My Compound In Port Harcourt by richmond500: 1:21pm On Oct 18, 2021
Zumax008:

What tribe are you? Rivers is a state the yorubas and igbos are all proud of their tribe dnt forget there are majority of igbos in River State too
majority of Igbos?
U must be out of ur mind, tell me the part of Rivers that has indigenous igbos
Re: Black Sooth In My Compound In Port Harcourt by Zeezenho: 1:43pm On Oct 18, 2021
richmond500:
oh, is that it?
Actually I am not mocking anyone, Rivers is my state and I am just trying to bring the bad state of things to light. This is not something I should hide cos its dangerous to health, I am not like the Yoruba or Igbos that does that

Our oyel crew! Some day you guys Will learn
Re: Black Sooth In My Compound In Port Harcourt by Iamziggy: 1:51pm On Oct 18, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Fulani SUYA is 100x MORE DEADLY than this Soot.

Infact it was been widely reported that Suya Sellers are using their poisoned beef to fight Nutritional JIHAD.

Avoid Suya and Live Long.

Haba common sense....

U can avoid eating suya but can u stop breathing in this particles
D way people take Dy reason ehnn...
Tribalism don finish dis one.... Spits....
Re: Black Sooth In My Compound In Port Harcourt by EndBuhariNow(m): 2:03pm On Oct 18, 2021
Get out of my face, enjoy the benefit of 1 Nigeria... why complaining to us
Re: Black Sooth In My Compound In Port Harcourt by abeggnow: 2:15pm On Oct 18, 2021
richmond500:
BTW, I never liked or hate Fulani, the only people I attack online is IPOB
once you tell them ipob people the truth they label you a fulani or a yoruba, because thiers is all about hate.Hate is what furls them.
Re: Black Sooth In My Compound In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 18, 2021
So, this is your house and you are always here talking rubbish about Igbo people. I thought you were enjoying life, had a good job, steady power supply. Look at your feet, smh
Re: Black Sooth In My Compound In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 18, 2021
platinum131:

Don't mind the wretch
....na to dey make useless comment e sabi...see his suffer head slippers and hand .

All these people arguing with people on this forum...una see una life? See sample of person una dey argue with?

Now I know. A lot of them seem frustrated. Just see Richmond500 with all those useless comments . I thought he was much better than this.
Re: Black Sooth In My Compound In Port Harcourt by UnabashedIPOB: 2:47pm On Oct 18, 2021
I came back yesterday after leaving my house for some few months.
This is what I saw when I decided to clean the environs, pls the govt should do something about this sooth and stop playing politics with our lives. I have cleaned some parts though

This is your ONE LIEGERIA! Where are my Niger Delta brothers and sisters who are so proud and in love with their country that they can't contain themselves? You better tell your Master, Presidiot B0K0HARI, to come and clean up your environment. It's bad enough that your waters and farmlands are contaminated, now your homes are too. The FULANIS and their cohorts own all the oil blocks and your dumb asses suffer the consequences and yet you claim IGBOS are your freaking problem! Get a life! Your ONE LIEGERIA will KILL each and everyone of you that are so stupid to believe in a country that has absolutely no regard for your life and well being.

1 Like

Re: Black Sooth In My Compound In Port Harcourt by Odingo1: 2:49pm On Oct 18, 2021
richmond500:
majority of Igbos?
U must be out of ur mind, tell me the part of Rivers that has indigenous igbos
Rivers state have 70% indigenous Igbos, forget Nigeria politics and state creation, we all know we’re we belong. From Opobo to Ikwere to Ichie to Ibani to Obigbo are all Igbos and speak Igbo dialects.
Re: Black Sooth In My Compound In Port Harcourt by UnabashedIPOB: 3:17pm On Oct 18, 2021
Odingo1:

Rivers state have 70% indigenous Igbos, forget Nigeria politics and state creation, we all know we’re we belong. From Opobo to Ikwere to Ichie to Ibani to Obigbo are all Igbos and speak Igbo dialects.

Don't mind them. Just because they play and do somersault with their Names and Last Names such as Umuokuta (Rumuokuta),Umuola (Rumuola) Nyesom Nwike (Yesom Wike), etc. make them lie to themselves that they are NOT Igbos. You can't be answering Igbo last names and yet claim you are not Igbo. My question to all these folks is: Why are you NOT bearing Yang, Chan, Wang, Li , Zhang, Liu, Chen, Huang, and Zhao as your last names and claim to be from Rivers State? Mad people everywhere!
Re: Black Sooth In My Compound In Port Harcourt by Amudeneogu: 3:59pm On Oct 18, 2021
Yes, i agree with you but it is only when you stop playing politice with government
Re: Black Sooth In My Compound In Port Harcourt by Teslason(m): 4:21pm On Oct 18, 2021
That place is not safe to live.
The air is polluted.
Re: Black Sooth In My Compound In Port Harcourt by otokx(m): 4:30pm On Oct 18, 2021
It is a terrible thing and appears to get worse with the on set of the dry season.
Re: Black Sooth In My Compound In Port Harcourt by NGArmyTerrorist: 4:42pm On Oct 18, 2021
richmond500:
oh, is that it?
who doesn't know you

Re: Black Sooth In My Compound In Port Harcourt by alvincy(m): 4:47pm On Oct 18, 2021
Odingo1:

You don’t get the joke, the affected people are busy fighting the Igbos why their environment is been degraded by Fulani controlling the oil sector.

I live in port harcourt and I can tell you for a fact that the black sooth isn’t caused by gas flaring, it’s caused by the illegal refinery that has been on the increase daily, I live at the heart of port harcourt so I can clearly tell you this with no doubt in my mind, before Buhari came into power has there not been gas flaring, why was there no black sooth then. The increase in illegal refineries aka kpo fire has caused tremendous increase of black sooth. How did the Fulani in power caused this, it is our southern brothers that has been doing this for years and has continue doing this, we the masses are to be blame because we greatly patronize this people. Yes the government has a role to play here but let’s not downplay the major role we as southerners have in this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black Sooth In My Compound In Port Harcourt by alvincy(m): 4:48pm On Oct 18, 2021
Re: Black Sooth In My Compound In Port Harcourt by richmond500: 5:02pm On Oct 18, 2021
NGArmyTerrorist:
who doesn't know you
I don't think anyone knows me on NL
Re: Black Sooth In My Compound In Port Harcourt by chaloskyx: 6:01pm On Oct 18, 2021
EHEN WHY ARE YOU TAKING PICTURES CARRY YOUR COMPLAINT TO YOU EVER WORKING GOVERNOR NOW ABI. SHEY HES THE MAN OF TH EPEOPLE JUST WALK TO GOVT HOUSE WITH YOUR COMPLAINT LETS SEE HOW HE RECIEVES YOU. ONE NIGERIA ONE NIGERIA YOUR COUNTRY IS KILLING SOME OF YOU SILENTLY HELATH WISE WITH THEIR GREED AND CORRUPTION MOST OF YOU DONT KNOW IT YET
Re: Black Sooth In My Compound In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 18, 2021
That's what happened to me sometime ago,you can't even comfortably spread your cloth outside.
Re: Black Sooth In My Compound In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 18, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
And this is the dirty boy that keeps spewing rubbish all over the forum... undecided
This is hate speech against a hate filled soul..
Re: Black Sooth In My Compound In Port Harcourt by otokx(m): 7:39pm On Oct 18, 2021
Baawahala:
That's what happened to me sometime ago,you can't even comfortably spread your cloth outside.

Especially in the mornings
Re: Black Sooth In My Compound In Port Harcourt by smasher1(m): 8:28pm On Oct 18, 2021
richmond500:
I came back yesterday after leaving my house for some few months.
This is what I saw when I decided to clean the environs, pls the govt should do something about this sooth and stop playing politics with our lives

I have cleaned some parts though

I've read about this in PH for sometime like last year, but this morning, we discovered it in Yenagoa, Bayelsa state.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fulani Cattle Breeders List Condition For Peace In Southern Kaduna / Saraki's Trial Spells Doom For Tinubu / RESTRUCTURING: CONFAB 2014 Report Endorses 18 New States (LIST)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.