Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,684 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

5 Spells That Guarantee Convertion For Online Sales Personnels - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 5 Spells That Guarantee Convertion For Online Sales Personnels (110 Views)

What Business Can I Start With 500,000 That Guarantee 8percent Interest Monthly / Mindsets That Guarantee Success In Online Business / Risk Free Betting System That Guarantee Profit Always (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Spells That Guarantee Convertion For Online Sales Personnels by TruthOnlyTrue: 9:03am On Oct 18, 2021
Leaning towards my ears from behind me, breathing heavily as her voice trembled, she placed her palm on my shoulder and whispered, "I'm afraid but boss wants to sack you. Sorry I shouldn't have said this she said as she walked away to her office.
Dumbfounded me kept my gaze on my online sales manager as she walks away into her office visibly not happy with the boss's decision.
I never had this coming: of a truth work has not been productive but this owes to the state of thing in the country; people are suffering, no one wants to buy anything now everyone is just managing; I even wonder if my colleagues in the online sales department use charm on their clients or they have a perfume from Mallam that they use to convince prospects to make purchases.

My online sales manager likes me, she knows the effort I put into work but it hasn't been productive I must confess but we all know the state of things in our dear nation Nigeria: who has money now other than Yahoo boys and politicians?

My job demands that I post periodically on the social media handles of the company and engage with prospects and ensure to convert them.
I go to the extent of posting on my own social media handles WhatsApp status Facebook stories Instagram etc. yet to sell one property is a problem.

"Abeg" those of you in real estate, are you not having the same issue?

This is the tale of Mr. Kenneth a young graduate who just got a job with the mouth-watering salary and plenty incentives for any sale he is able to close.
He kept on struggling to make sales online until he came in contact with us at #sogamaNG and we came up with these five steps to help his online sales

5 SPELLS TO CAST ON YOUR PROSPECTS THAT GUARANTEE SALES

(1) CREATE BRAND LOYALTY: creating brand loyalty is a deliberate organized set of activity which increases the propensity of prospects or clients to get glued to your brand rather than your competitors.

HOW?
(I) device a means of communicating with your clients regularly (the services of a CSR is crucial)
(ii) the quality of what you deliver should be beyond the expectation of your clients
(iii) never be inconsistent
(iv) create brand awareness in your niche within your territory and vertically
(v) focus on giving your customers top-notch experiences and services not only on sales
(vi) surprise your clients with incentives and gifts
(vii) work always

(2) SALE YOUR BRAND: this precedes selling products/services. it's the act of psychological manipulating the minds of your target audience into thinking of your brand alone whenever they think of services you render or see other things in relation to what you do: somehow everything just points to your brand. Send a DM for more tips

(3) Take advantage of Market opportunity: study the times and seasons in the market and take advantage of it to put out what you sell in the language of the season that people will understand.

(4) Create sales funnels for your business: about 69% of business owners have used the boost button on their Facebook page only to waste money and make little or no sales I will advise you learn or hire a professional to create your sales funnel and set up a re-targeting campaign also.

(5) Use already built sales optimization apps for social media campaigns. For automated sales optimization apps, visit www.prowebesolutions.com

Visit our online store @ www.sogmaNG.com for an amazing shopping experience

(1) (Reply)

Naija Talent Tv / Sell More With Our Free Mobile App Custom-built For Your Business Requirements / Oil workers union threaten showdown with Total Nigeria over corruption allegatio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.