Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Napoli's Supporters Chanting Osimhen's Name After His Late Goal Against Torino - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Napoli's Supporters Chanting Osimhen's Name After His Late Goal Against Torino (30784 Views)

Osimhen’s Late Goal Against Torino Secures Napoli’s Eight Straight Serie A Win / Chelsea Players Celebrate Late Goal In Atletico Madrid Win (Photos, Video) / Torino FC 'Black Lives Matter' Tweet That Got People Talking (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Napoli's Supporters Chanting Osimhen's Name After His Late Goal Against Torino by Bamzyriches451: 4:00pm On Oct 18, 2021
Victor my niggar
Re: Napoli's Supporters Chanting Osimhen's Name After His Late Goal Against Torino by Donvic4u(m): 4:00pm On Oct 18, 2021
Lol...
Nothing new...that's the tradition in serie A.. to chant the name of the player that scores
Re: Napoli's Supporters Chanting Osimhen's Name After His Late Goal Against Torino by Aurelius1(m): 4:00pm On Oct 18, 2021
Everythinggood:
South east Amaka, Igbo Amaka, Biafra Amaka. Agbor Amaka, PROUDLY BIAFRAN FROM DELTA grin grin grin
Biafra has so much taken over your senses. Osimhen is an Esan boy from Edo state. Know this and get enlightened.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Napoli's Supporters Chanting Osimhen's Name After His Late Goal Against Torino by 7pages(m): 4:04pm On Oct 18, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Osimhen my niggar.....my niggarrrrrrrr

Just like say when God blow your whistle wether you wear jersey or you tie wrapper, you go play for the match and score goals

Baba please I've been trying to reach you but to no avail. how I can reach you, I won follow you yarn something please
Re: Napoli's Supporters Chanting Osimhen's Name After His Late Goal Against Torino by fredoooooo: 4:05pm On Oct 18, 2021
Aurelius1:
Biafra has so much taken over your senses. Osimhen is an Ishan boy from Edo state. Know this and get enlightened.
They're not normal from that angle , better leave them in their world

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Napoli's Supporters Chanting Osimhen's Name After His Late Goal Against Torino by EmmyCC: 4:05pm On Oct 18, 2021
Keep winning Champ!
Re: Napoli's Supporters Chanting Osimhen's Name After His Late Goal Against Torino by Angelfrost(m): 4:05pm On Oct 18, 2021
Suspect33:
Ronaldo left an almost dead Juventus and they are now on a 9 game winning streak

He joined a UEFA Europa Finalist and 2nd finishers in the EPL and they are now on a winless run

Let me not talk lipsrsealed

Abeg, abeg... That's called coincidence na!!!

United has been derailing even before last season ended... Ole has been leading them down the pit! Matter of fact, there is absolutely nothing strange about their current performances... Such is expected under a coach as dumb as Ole.

Bring Messi, Neymar, Mbappe, Locattelli and Kante to United, and watch how Ole will make a mess of them all!

1 Like

Re: Napoli's Supporters Chanting Osimhen's Name After His Late Goal Against Torino by Nadaken: 4:09pm On Oct 18, 2021
Everythinggood:
South east Amaka, Igbo Amaka, Biafra Amaka. Agbor Amaka, PROUDLY BIAFRAN FROM DELTA grin grin grin
osimhen Na esan boy

Have sense
Re: Napoli's Supporters Chanting Osimhen's Name After His Late Goal Against Torino by Polynek(m): 4:09pm On Oct 18, 2021
Very soon top clubs will be coming for Him
Re: Napoli's Supporters Chanting Osimhen's Name After His Late Goal Against Torino by Nadaken: 4:10pm On Oct 18, 2021
gentiles:
Osimihen, a Proud Biafran
He is esan
Re: Napoli's Supporters Chanting Osimhen's Name After His Late Goal Against Torino by paulos8: 4:11pm On Oct 18, 2021
Pinkybush:
African current best player
Lol what of salah?
Imagine salah was Nigerian...we nor go just kukuma hear word
Re: Napoli's Supporters Chanting Osimhen's Name After His Late Goal Against Torino by Jaqenhghar: 4:14pm On Oct 18, 2021
Suspect33:
Ronaldo left an almost dead Juventus and they are now on a 9 game winning streak

He joined a UEFA Europa Finalist and 2nd finishers in the EPL and they are now on a winless run

People will soon understand that his best years are behind him. He reminds me of the 3rd coming of Michael Jordan. The flash was there, he was still scoring but no tangible success
Re: Napoli's Supporters Chanting Osimhen's Name After His Late Goal Against Torino by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 18, 2021
gentiles:
na edo boy o grin grin
Re: Napoli's Supporters Chanting Osimhen's Name After His Late Goal Against Torino by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:20pm On Oct 18, 2021
We don't chant their names here like this in Nigeria. We call them out when they do something. embarassed
Re: Napoli's Supporters Chanting Osimhen's Name After His Late Goal Against Torino by Goodzinny: 4:24pm On Oct 18, 2021
Na so ooooh
Re: Napoli's Supporters Chanting Osimhen's Name After His Late Goal Against Torino by Richieniit: 4:33pm On Oct 18, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
Osimhen is better than Messi

Your fada lol grin
Re: Napoli's Supporters Chanting Osimhen's Name After His Late Goal Against Torino by marsup: 4:44pm On Oct 18, 2021
Good to hear, just don't get carried away, it's still the same fans that will chant racist words if you have a bad day on the pitch.
Re: Napoli's Supporters Chanting Osimhen's Name After His Late Goal Against Torino by Panda7(m): 4:44pm On Oct 18, 2021
9ja to the world wink congrats bro naijA to win the world cup 12.00 odds
Re: Napoli's Supporters Chanting Osimhen's Name After His Late Goal Against Torino by CSTR2: 4:49pm On Oct 18, 2021
What is even more funny is that some arsenal fans actually thinks he would downgrade to their club?

Someone that is already targeting Bayern Munich, city or real Madrid.
Re: Napoli's Supporters Chanting Osimhen's Name After His Late Goal Against Torino by Profayo: 4:55pm On Oct 18, 2021
Suspect33:

This will look intelligent untill one checks the table and discovere Juventus is 7th in the serie A.Joke on you
Re: Napoli's Supporters Chanting Osimhen's Name After His Late Goal Against Torino by CUMIN: 5:03pm On Oct 18, 2021
Osimehen should be our lead striker in the world cup.
Re: Napoli's Supporters Chanting Osimhen's Name After His Late Goal Against Torino by eskorelvis: 5:05pm On Oct 18, 2021
Suspect33:

Also ironical how PSG's only loss came when Messi made his full match debut or how Mbappe went on a goalless streak in all d matches Messi played in, and scoring in the ones he didn't play in. Well, dats life
Re: Napoli's Supporters Chanting Osimhen's Name After His Late Goal Against Torino by Yusman316(m): 5:15pm On Oct 18, 2021
Pinkybush:
African current best player
Mo Salah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Napoli's Supporters Chanting Osimhen's Name After His Late Goal Against Torino by lanocfoods: 5:21pm On Oct 18, 2021
vogiy:

REMAX 40,000mah

Ultra high capacity

2.1A fast charging

Dual USB port

LeD display

Anti scratch features

Multi protection

Pay on delivery

Number in pic below !!!

6 MONTHS WARRANTY
How much?
Re: Napoli's Supporters Chanting Osimhen's Name After His Late Goal Against Torino by Lightorder: 5:26pm On Oct 18, 2021
tesseract:
Beautiful... When God says it's your time, nothing can stop it. The road to becoming a football legend has just begun for Victor Osimhen. grin
yes o. Success knows no color or tribe. I just love this their shirt

1 Like

Re: Napoli's Supporters Chanting Osimhen's Name After His Late Goal Against Torino by bestpunterever: 5:28pm On Oct 18, 2021
gentiles:
fool! Osimhen was born in Lagos to an Edo parents.
Re: Napoli's Supporters Chanting Osimhen's Name After His Late Goal Against Torino by Lightorder: 5:28pm On Oct 18, 2021
ElValiente:
Look at God
Oga sabi

1 Like

Re: Napoli's Supporters Chanting Osimhen's Name After His Late Goal Against Torino by bestpunterever: 5:34pm On Oct 18, 2021
Thanks to this guy, he greened my 780k ticket yesterday, it was the last game on the ticket after Newcastle delivered the over 2.5, the scores remain nil nil in the 78th minutes, I had already lost hope until I checked the scores again after the game, boom! come and see happiness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Napoli's Supporters Chanting Osimhen's Name After His Late Goal Against Torino by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 18, 2021
naija blood
Re: Napoli's Supporters Chanting Osimhen's Name After His Late Goal Against Torino by Samunique(m): 5:41pm On Oct 18, 2021
Angelfrost:

Abeg, abeg... That's called coincidence na!!!

United has been derailing even before last season ended... Ole has been leading them down the pit! Matter of fact, there is absolutely nothing strange about their current performances... Such is expected under a coach as dumb as Ole.

Bring Messi, Neymar, Mbappe, Locattelli and Kante to United, and watch how Ole will make a mess of them all!
Just like Buhari has done to Nigeria.

Give the USA to Buhari, he will send them back to 1400 within 6 months, and run the country aground in a year.
Re: Napoli's Supporters Chanting Osimhen's Name After His Late Goal Against Torino by brighttech95(m): 5:42pm On Oct 18, 2021
Everythinggood:

He is an Esan Boy from Edo state. Hian

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Norwich Celebrates Championship Title, As Thousands Of Fans Party On Streets / Benjamin Mendy Buys N142m Ferrari For Winning World Cup & Premier League / Osimhen To Arrive In Italy For Napoli Transfer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.