Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,560 members, 7,955,078 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:18 PM

Torino FC 'Black Lives Matter' Tweet That Got People Talking (Photo) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Torino FC 'Black Lives Matter' Tweet That Got People Talking (Photo) (59559 Views)

Mountain Piles Of Betting Slips That Got People Talking (Pic, video) / Mane Forgets About Black Lives Matter Kneel As He Dashes Into Everton's Half / Cristiano Ronaldo Goal Celebration Vs Torino Sparks Brawl (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Torino FC 'Black Lives Matter' Tweet That Got People Talking (Photo) by LukasPodolski: 12:48pm On Jun 21, 2020
Nicolas Nkoulou scored the only goal for Torino in a 1-1 draw with Parma, the team celebrated in a huddle, they all pulled away but Skipper Belotti stayed in support of Nkoulou whilst he kneeled down.

I think this tweet is harmless though the handler wasn't sensitive.....Still it's negligible.

https://mobile.twitter.com/TorinoFC1906_En/status/1274408298339500032

3 Likes

Re: Torino FC 'Black Lives Matter' Tweet That Got People Talking (Photo) by LukasPodolski: 12:49pm On Jun 21, 2020
Reactions....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Torino FC 'Black Lives Matter' Tweet That Got People Talking (Photo) by LukasPodolski: 12:58pm On Jun 21, 2020
More...

Cc
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique

Re: Torino FC 'Black Lives Matter' Tweet That Got People Talking (Photo) by Arkmanbuddy(m): 1:06pm On Jun 21, 2020
I don't see anything wrong with the picture.

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Torino FC 'Black Lives Matter' Tweet That Got People Talking (Photo) by paulolee(m): 1:31pm On Jun 21, 2020
dts not fair...as long as its italy dt i kno...he is just wasting his time...dose guys matter no be hear...ask muntari, balotelli, boateng, kessie, moise kean, dm go tell u thier matter say italians dnt gv a fck abt us..
also bt i think that handler made the mistake...wat happened is dt nkolou scored and decided to celebrate with dt "black life matter" sign and other players went away but only his captaim belloti stood mayb waiting for him to gv him a hug...the handler posted the controversial pics and some people are saying nkolou being black is bowing to his white master( belotti) bt i think beloti jus came to support and stood by him wen the others left...it depends on which meaning u read to it...that handler may be fined if not fired..

98 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Torino FC 'Black Lives Matter' Tweet That Got People Talking (Photo) by Sabby1(m): 1:35pm On Jun 21, 2020
The Torino's twitter admin/handler made the wrong choice of picture. He/she made it look like white supremacy

72 Likes 1 Share

Re: Torino FC 'Black Lives Matter' Tweet That Got People Talking (Photo) by paulolee(m): 1:36pm On Jun 21, 2020
Arkmanbuddy:
meaning the rest members of his team do not support the movement because they may all b racist too which is not true and d handler using that pics mk it seems dt nkolou is bowing to belotti who came to support the movement..dnt kno if its intentional..

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Torino FC 'Black Lives Matter' Tweet That Got People Talking (Photo) by Arkmanbuddy(m): 1:41pm On Jun 21, 2020
paulolee:

meaning the rest members of his team do not support the movement because they may all b racist too..bt d handler and the pics mk it seems dt nkolou is bowing to belotti who came to support the movement..dnt kno if its intentional

Perhaps they didn't see any reason to stay there, or perhaps still they just wanted him to express himself without being disturbed, who knows. Not everyone will ever kneel to celebrate, it doesn't mean they're racist.

3 Likes

Re: Torino FC 'Black Lives Matter' Tweet That Got People Talking (Photo) by VillageBus(m): 3:56pm On Jun 21, 2020
no be 4 his front belotti stand, and I guess dey jus wan put there captain 4 d pic
Re: Torino FC 'Black Lives Matter' Tweet That Got People Talking (Photo) by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 3:58am On Jun 22, 2020
Mynd44
Lalasticlala

See this big python I killed in my uncles farm

All thanks to me, the post was moved to front page grin

Modified

Since y’all prefer kneeling down instead of fighting racism, there’s nothing wrong with the pictures then

Please don’t politicize football, do your protest in the street not in stadias

Tribalist complaining of racism

Eyin werey, no Nairalander from politics section should complain bout this

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Torino FC 'Black Lives Matter' Tweet That Got People Talking (Photo) by Bestruckerz: 12:42pm On Jun 22, 2020
Re: Torino FC 'Black Lives Matter' Tweet That Got People Talking (Photo) by YorubaKinging: 12:42pm On Jun 22, 2020
Hypocrites

There's no racist people more than the europeans

And even Italians take the lead

I wont forget what they did to our fathers

And how they took the children of Judah slaves just because we are God's people

4 Likes

Re: Torino FC 'Black Lives Matter' Tweet That Got People Talking (Photo) by wman(m): 12:42pm On Jun 22, 2020
Italians are very racist. They haven't taken down that post even till now.

Look at what the Italian FA posted against racism.

9 Likes

Re: Torino FC 'Black Lives Matter' Tweet That Got People Talking (Photo) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jun 22, 2020
picture itself is racism at its finest

undecided undecided undecided

6 Likes

Re: Torino FC 'Black Lives Matter' Tweet That Got People Talking (Photo) by Lorayne(m): 12:43pm On Jun 22, 2020
Lol... Kneeling to his white master. They really should change that picture.
Re: Torino FC 'Black Lives Matter' Tweet That Got People Talking (Photo) by Meatballs(m): 12:43pm On Jun 22, 2020
LoL

Black people kneeling before the White

Future impossible Tenses

1 Like

Re: Torino FC 'Black Lives Matter' Tweet That Got People Talking (Photo) by Jackyboy: 12:43pm On Jun 22, 2020
grin Him wan collect the D or blessing nii
BJ BJ BJ BJ BJ BJ BJ BJ BJ
GAYLORD FORKER grin grin grin
Re: Torino FC 'Black Lives Matter' Tweet That Got People Talking (Photo) by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 12:43pm On Jun 22, 2020
Who wants to buy?
Re: Torino FC 'Black Lives Matter' Tweet That Got People Talking (Photo) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jun 22, 2020
We all know that Italy is racist. So not surprised.

3 Likes

Re: Torino FC 'Black Lives Matter' Tweet That Got People Talking (Photo) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jun 22, 2020
The admin of the clubs social media account didn't try at all

How could he have uploaded the picture

He didn't even use it from another angle

Well someone's losing their job.

grin

1 Like

Re: Torino FC 'Black Lives Matter' Tweet That Got People Talking (Photo) by ProfAmaben(m): 12:44pm On Jun 22, 2020
Blacks are usually the poorest and least financially bouyant in most societies. If blacks all over the world mostly black Africans can transform their continent into a global force to be reckoned with through a agricultural revolution, wise spending of resources by it's leaders, elimination of nepotism, rapid infrastructural revolution etc, blacks would be respected.

You can't polish my shoes and expect me to take you as an equal, never. Can you eat from the same plate with your gateman or shoe shiner?

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Torino FC 'Black Lives Matter' Tweet That Got People Talking (Photo) by dammywapes(m): 12:44pm On Jun 22, 2020
Ode ni bobo black yi sha
Arkmanbuddy:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Torino FC 'Black Lives Matter' Tweet That Got People Talking (Photo) by kponkedenge(m): 12:44pm On Jun 22, 2020
It's odd most people complaining about racism are the worst type of tribalist you'd ever encounter.

They shout every time ''Go back to your State''. But when this same people go abroad and are discriminated against, they begin to complain.

16 Likes

Re: Torino FC 'Black Lives Matter' Tweet That Got People Talking (Photo) by Opperwezen(m): 12:45pm On Jun 22, 2020
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:
Mynd44
Lalasticlala

See this big python I killed in my uncles farm

We need pics as proof or no front page for you!
Re: Torino FC 'Black Lives Matter' Tweet That Got People Talking (Photo) by ctopengineering(m): 12:45pm On Jun 22, 2020
Wrong picture to use!!!!
Re: Torino FC 'Black Lives Matter' Tweet That Got People Talking (Photo) by rawtouch: 12:45pm On Jun 22, 2020
pic looks like he is kneeling before his massa

1 Like

Re: Torino FC 'Black Lives Matter' Tweet That Got People Talking (Photo) by Righteousness89(m): 12:45pm On Jun 22, 2020
Until a Black man becomes Manager of ManU , Liverpool and other top teams, all these wearing Jersey of BLM in the premiership is a Joke!

5 Likes

Re: Torino FC 'Black Lives Matter' Tweet That Got People Talking (Photo) by Micky1903(m): 12:45pm On Jun 22, 2020
Observing sadObserving

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Family Photo Of Ahmed Musa, Children, Wife Juliet / Makoko Kid Asked Anthony Joshua Why He Fights For UK And Not For Nigeria / Kiiursti Mensah Ali, Muhammad Ali's Secret Daughter Begged To See Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.