Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,983 members, 7,835,297 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

A Call To Dss For Arrest: Unknown Gunmen Spoted - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Call To Dss For Arrest: Unknown Gunmen Spoted (458 Views)

Leaked Nude Video: Actors Guild Calls For Arrest Of Empress Njamah’s Ex-lover / Man Jumps To His Death After EFCC Stormed 1004 Estate Lagos For Arrest / Cultism: Wike Sends Names Of Lecturers To DSS For Profiling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Call To Dss For Arrest: Unknown Gunmen Spoted by Bornbiafra: 11:13am On Oct 18, 2021
Please after my private investigation and I believe most nairalanders can bear witness to this ..

The bearer to this monikar OYIGBO UPDATE is the unknown GUNMEN that has been Known..

This is based on how he get first hand information on how,where and when unknown GUNMEN has operated or operating,

Not only that he gives information about unknown GUNMEN next plan and information

DSS please this guy is either he is unknown GUNMEN or he knows the unknown GUNMEN..

I call for the arrest of this bearer

Attached here are picture evidence of his post ..

2 Likes

Re: A Call To Dss For Arrest: Unknown Gunmen Spoted by chidyke77(m): 11:14am On Oct 18, 2021
He needs to be picked up immediately. He even resemble them.

2 Likes

Re: A Call To Dss For Arrest: Unknown Gunmen Spoted by sreamsense: 12:20pm On Oct 18, 2021
Bornbiafra:
Please after my private investigation and I believe most nairalanders can bear witness to this ..

The bearer to this monikar OYIGBO UPDATE is the unknown GUNMEN that has been Known..

This is based on how he get first hand information on how,where and when unknown GUNMEN has operated or operating,

Not only that he gives information about unknown GUNMEN next plan and information

DSS please this guy is either he is unknown GUNMEN or he knows the unknown GUNMEN..

I call for the arrest of this bearer

Attached here are picture evidence of his post ..
This man (Oyingbo) should be given national award, I can recommend him at anytime; he is one of the few Igbo men and women that is thinking right. Simple logic should be enough for Ipob/ESN to know they are going about agitation in wrong way. Despite so many lies from kanu about Isreal, USA, UK and so forth fighting and supporting them, no Ipob/ESN thinks right to question Kanu.

Despite so many lies regarding monthly contributions to send delegates to UN; at last, where is contributed money and where is UN position on Biafra? How is it difficult to understand how Oyingbo gets first-hand information? As trusted reporter, people posts recorded information to him as it happens just the way people report incident to police and newsmen. Oyingbo is matured, educated and intelligent; he can't allow jobless and uneducated Ipob/esn to dictate to him on what is right or not.

Ipob/ESN agitation is not founded on valid logic, even if Biafra is acheived today, is this how Ipob/ESN will not allow other views like that of Oyingbo? Oyingbo is doing the right thing, he can't fold his hands why his fatherland is turned to Afghanistan in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: A Call To Dss For Arrest: Unknown Gunmen Spoted by Ezemarcel(m): 2:19pm On Oct 18, 2021
But how did that guy gets his information from.....I support OP

(1) (Reply)

Ebonyi Police Arrest Woman For Selling Her New Born Baby 400,000 Naira / Man Who Spent 20 Years In Prison Released After Twin Confesses To Crime / Man Caught Stealing And Hiding Loot In a Lagos Church’s Toilet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.