Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

DJ Cuppy's Matriculation Day At The University Of Oxford, England (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy's Matriculation Day At The University Of Oxford, England (Photos) (42914 Views)

Okey Bakassi On His Matriculation Day (Throwback Photo) / Yul Edochie's Matriculation Day (Throwback Photo) / Rita Daniels Advises Regina Daniels On Her Matriculation Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy's Matriculation Day At The University Of Oxford, England (Photos) by Kvvngkhalifa202(m): 2:42pm On Oct 18, 2021
Poverty’ die die

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy's Matriculation Day At The University Of Oxford, England (Photos) by merits(m): 2:42pm On Oct 18, 2021
grin
Re: DJ Cuppy's Matriculation Day At The University Of Oxford, England (Photos) by Crossroad1(m): 2:42pm On Oct 18, 2021
Seun, cuppy and Tonto dikeh..
There is definitely a link
Re: DJ Cuppy's Matriculation Day At The University Of Oxford, England (Photos) by abdul4chelsea(m): 2:42pm On Oct 18, 2021
Okay
Re: DJ Cuppy's Matriculation Day At The University Of Oxford, England (Photos) by Chiefecho(m): 2:42pm On Oct 18, 2021
Please what is she studying
As a celebrity how can she manage
Re: DJ Cuppy's Matriculation Day At The University Of Oxford, England (Photos) by Abimbola29(m): 2:43pm On Oct 18, 2021
God pick my call
Re: DJ Cuppy's Matriculation Day At The University Of Oxford, England (Photos) by SmartPolician: 2:43pm On Oct 18, 2021
chatinent:
When you are running a degree abroad, you are studying to becoming educated.

In Nigeria, you are schooling...with no hope of being educated or getting a job. That's why they say school na scam (Nigeria)....not education (abroad).

Abroad, it's called tutors.

In Nigeria, lecturers.

Abroad, free modules.

In Nigeria, recycled expensive rubbish called handouts.

Abroad, you have discussions, interviews, responses and peer-reviews...before assignments.

In Nigeria, tear a sheet of paper.

Abroad, you have a zeal in attending classes.

In Nigeria, “course rep, where is my attendance? Who has paid for my handouts?”

Abroad, A shows you are a bright student. You may never get to get zero...they'll be marks for attempting.

In Nigeria, A is for God, B is for Lecturer, C is for serious students which comprise those interested in sexually transmitted grades, and yahoo boys.

Abroad, you can request for extensions if you miss assignments.

In Nigeria, who is your father to walk into my office to authorise me to give you grace?

Abroad, there is serenity to learn.

In Nigeria, you are always on pressure. How can you learn?

Abroad, you are addressed respectfully by your surname...“Mr. Smith, I am afraid you are going to have to go on detention for a week.”

In Nigeria, “hey, you...Kai, if you do as if it is not you I am talking to eh, I swear to God. I will show you what you haven't seen all your life. It's not a threat. You'll carry this course over.”

Abroad, tutors get sacked for thinking of attempting to make things difficult for students by their actions or inactions.

In Nigeria, go and dare report a lecturer. Your days in that school will be the days of Methuselah.

Brethren, no matter the urge you have, never you argue abroad you are from Nigeria.

These are two different worlds.

Nigeria is an international village forced together for administrative convenience by colonial masters! Nigeria is not a country!

With these few points of mine....

Thank you.

You are a reflection of what we have been repeatedly told about Nigeria: Nothing good can come out of Nigeria. Some of us are tired of hearing this story and want to rewrite their narrative.

What's even more confusing is that I don't know why many Nigerians enjoy bringing themselves down and hate it when a certain part of the country say they are tired of being a part of a failed country and want to leave and build a decent country they can proudly hand over to their offspring. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy's Matriculation Day At The University Of Oxford, England (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 2:44pm On Oct 18, 2021
EmekaBlue:
I bet one or two of those black boys there are Nigerians and purely on merit

But nowadays who Send school like that. If You like go Moonford or Marsford university...if You no get link or luck/grace nothing for you especially in this shithole called Nigeria

Money rules even a street man can become the richest from scratch e.g Obi cubana trending now might finally only have only O level
Na only obi cubana you go mention and even that one too is educated.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy's Matriculation Day At The University Of Oxford, England (Photos) by RodgersAkpafu: 2:45pm On Oct 18, 2021
chatinent:

In Nigeria, you are schooling...with no hope of being educated or getting a job. That's why they say school na scam (Nigeria)....not education (abroad).

In Nigeria, lecturers.

Abroad, free modules.

Abroad, you have discussions, interviews, responses and peer-reviews...before assignments.

Abroad, A shows you are a bright student. You may never get to get zero...they'll be marks for attempting.

In Nigeria, A is for God, B is for Lecturer, C is for serious students which comprise those interested in sexually transmitted grades, and yahoo boys.

In Nigeria, who is your father to walk into my office to authorise me to give you grace?

Abroad, you are addressed respectfully by your surname...“Mr. Smith, I am afraid you are going to have to go on detention for a week.”

In Nigeria, “hey, you...Kai, if you do as if it is not you I am talking to eh, I swear to God. I will show you what you haven't seen all your life. It's not a threat. You'll carry this course over.”

Abroad, tutors get sacked for thinking of attempting to make things difficult for students by their actions or inactions.

In Nigeria, go and dare report a lecturer. Your days in that school will be the days of Methuselah.

Brethren, no matter the urge you have, never you argue abroad you are from Nigeria.

Nigeria is an international village forced together for administrative convenience by colonial masters! Nigeria is not a country!

Thank you.

Interesting
Though I dont agree with your last paragraph
But I agree with the too half of your post

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy's Matriculation Day At The University Of Oxford, England (Photos) by AllahIsSatan: 2:46pm On Oct 18, 2021
Re: DJ Cuppy's Matriculation Day At The University Of Oxford, England (Photos) by RodgersAkpafu: 2:46pm On Oct 18, 2021
EmekaBlue:

But nowadays who Send school like that. If You like go Moonford or Marsford university...if You no get link or luck/grace nothing for you especially in this shithole called Nigeria

Money rules even a street man can become the richest from scratch e.g Obi cubana trending now might finally only have only O level
Just so you know
Obi Cubana has a degree from a top tier university in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy's Matriculation Day At The University Of Oxford, England (Photos) by ogbiwa: 2:46pm On Oct 18, 2021
chatinent:

In Nigeria, lecturers.

Abroad, free modules.

Thank you.

You don try

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy's Matriculation Day At The University Of Oxford, England (Photos) by RodgersAkpafu: 2:47pm On Oct 18, 2021
SmartPolician:

You are a reflection of what we have been repeatedly told about Nigeria: Nothing good can come out of Nigeria. Some of us are tired of hearing this story and want to rewrite their narrative.

What's even more confusing is that I don't know why many Nigerians enjoy bringing themselves down and hate it when a certain part of the country say they are tired of being a part of a failed country and want to leave and build a decent country they can proudly hand over to their offspring. undecided
What makes you think splitting the country will lead to better outcomes?

My bet is that it wouldn't
Drawing new borders wont change anything much
The mentality is still the same

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy's Matriculation Day At The University Of Oxford, England (Photos) by boiler14: 2:48pm On Oct 18, 2021
scammer
Re: DJ Cuppy's Matriculation Day At The University Of Oxford, England (Photos) by crowther15(m): 2:49pm On Oct 18, 2021
EmekaBlue:

Do you mean Obi Cubabna who is a graduate of Political Science from UNN?

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy's Matriculation Day At The University Of Oxford, England (Photos) by Sologzy(m): 2:49pm On Oct 18, 2021
Allsmarrt.com
Re: DJ Cuppy's Matriculation Day At The University Of Oxford, England (Photos) by floss(m): 2:50pm On Oct 18, 2021
chatinent:

In Nigeria, lecturers.

Abroad, free modules.

Thank you.

You're absolutely right.
Any one that states otherwise needs to be born again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy's Matriculation Day At The University Of Oxford, England (Photos) by decasey(m): 2:51pm On Oct 18, 2021
chatinent:

In Nigeria, lecturers.

Abroad, free modules.

Thank you.

hmmmm, 2 bottle of big stout for u my brother.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy's Matriculation Day At The University Of Oxford, England (Photos) by airsaylongcome: 2:52pm On Oct 18, 2021
I am no hater or one of those that is envious of Cuppy. But her constant posting for validation from the public is indicative of a psychological problem. Probably a lack of parental attention and validation growing up.

Like Nas said
Quiet N*ggaz are real
Loud n*ggaz talk shit

Quiet n*ggaz become jail riot n*ggaz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy's Matriculation Day At The University Of Oxford, England (Photos) by HolyStriker(m): 2:53pm On Oct 18, 2021
My queen
Re: DJ Cuppy's Matriculation Day At The University Of Oxford, England (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 2:55pm On Oct 18, 2021
Nice
Re: DJ Cuppy's Matriculation Day At The University Of Oxford, England (Photos) by perragy(m): 2:56pm On Oct 18, 2021
This summed up why Nigeria has failed to be a country long time ago..

chatinent:

In Nigeria, lecturers.

Abroad, free modules.

Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy's Matriculation Day At The University Of Oxford, England (Photos) by michresakidjo(m): 2:57pm On Oct 18, 2021
chatinent:

Thank you.

You hits the nail on the head bro@ the bolded, i remembered a lecturer telling students that if anyone cry cry cryshould score 45 and above in his exam such student must be a genious and he was ready to give out 50k grin grin. No body ever made it to the said score though some really tried but suuuu. I got 40/60 grin grin grin (Later had an A) some of OAU lecturers are the most wicked being ever seen in my life enhhh.. They derived joy in failing students, they too must have been failure. cry cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy's Matriculation Day At The University Of Oxford, England (Photos) by sylvanus190: 2:57pm On Oct 18, 2021
If matric you're doing like this that means on your convocation day you will Bleep Anthony Joshua in the street of London.
Re: DJ Cuppy's Matriculation Day At The University Of Oxford, England (Photos) by janedonez(m): 2:57pm On Oct 18, 2021
Congratulations babe
Re: DJ Cuppy's Matriculation Day At The University Of Oxford, England (Photos) by Is04970: 2:58pm On Oct 18, 2021
Congratulations to you beautiful lady.
I pray God's give me the wherewithal, the health and the wisdom to train my beautiful Daughters.
Re: DJ Cuppy's Matriculation Day At The University Of Oxford, England (Photos) by SmartPolician: 3:01pm On Oct 18, 2021
RodgersAkpafu:

What makes you think splitting the country will lead to better outcomes?

My bet is that it wouldn't
Drawing new borders wont change anything much
The mentality is still the same

O'boy, go and read There was a country. Chinua Achebe told stories of Biafrans who worked for the country free of charge, including himself. How many Nigerians can work for Nigeria for free today? Most Nigerians hope to get a chance at leadership so as to empty the treasury. undecided

No country grows where there's no love for one's own country (patrotism). The earlier we realize that we are mostly hypocrites trying to cash out of this jungle, the better for the rest of us. Nigeria is designed to fail.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy's Matriculation Day At The University Of Oxford, England (Photos) by Cholls(m): 3:02pm On Oct 18, 2021
My sister happy indoctrination
Re: DJ Cuppy's Matriculation Day At The University Of Oxford, England (Photos) by AlabiKILLER2021(m): 3:03pm On Oct 18, 2021
It paid off

Not

It's paid off

Itibolibo

Olodo
Re: DJ Cuppy's Matriculation Day At The University Of Oxford, England (Photos) by RodgersAkpafu: 3:03pm On Oct 18, 2021
SmartPolician:

O'boy, go and read There was a country. Chinua Achebe told stories of Biafrans who worked for the country free of charge, including himself. How many Nigerians can work for Nigeria for free today? Most Nigerians hope to get a chance at leadership so as to empty the treasury.

No country grows where there's no love for one's own country (patrotism). The earlier we realize that we are mostly hypocrites trying to cash out of this jungle, the better for the rest of us. Nigeria is designed to fail.
So you think Biafra will be a better country than Nigeria?
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sirbalo Comedy Builds An 8-Bedroom Apartment For His Mother (Photos) / Portable & Pasuma Shutdown Celestial Church As They Rain Money After Performance / Desmond Agboola Proposes To Concilla Ugoh As They Get Engaged (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.