Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Class Notes Are Now Available - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Class Notes Are Now Available (190 Views)

Longest Notes In Secondary School? / 9th Class Notes All Subjects For All Boards / Data Processing And Computer Notes For Secondary Schools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Class Notes Are Now Available by muskanmuffleit: 11:45am On Oct 18, 2021
After some juggling and tinkering, class notes from my Bible courses will start to be available. Since September 2005, God has given me the joy and privilege of opening God’s Word to my students at Cornerstone Baptist Church.

While in the past, much of my notes had been Outline based, the class notes provided here are direct translations from the original Greek using the Traditional Text.

You can find the link to these Class Notes off to the right, entitled Class Notes.

May God continue to use them as He sees fit, to His glory and honor.

18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;
Armor is not for civilians. Armor is for soldiers who are planning on going into a fight!

read more-nickmercs wife emu

Brother, whether it is appreciated or not, the Christian while alive on this Earth is behind enemy lines. Satan and his demonic forces are actively working to set up their kingdom on this Earth, with the final intent of striking against the buttresses of Heaven itself.

If a Christian refuses to go into a fight and refuses to put on the armor of God, they are not going to be anything more than a casualty. Though our warfare is not against flesh and blood (Eph 6:12Open in Logos Bible Software (if available)), we must not shirk our duty to stand against Satanic attacks through heretics, apostates, pagans, and atheists.

Our combat is not against them personally, or we would be using physical weapons, but our combat is spiritual,

keep reading-nickmercs wife emu

(1) (Reply)

Online Courses Help / Just now: ASUU Threatens Over New Strike Gives FG 3 Weeks Ultimatum / Waec Gce November/december 2021 Timetable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.