Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Williams Uchemba Pays Homage To Ooni Of Ife, Oba Enitan Ogunwusi (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Williams Uchemba Pays Homage To Ooni Of Ife, Oba Enitan Ogunwusi (Photos) (38753 Views)

'Pity Men': Williams Uchemba Laments Outfits Women Wear To The Gym / Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts / Davido Visits Isiaka Adeleke's Grave, Pays Homage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Williams Uchemba Pays Homage To Ooni Of Ife, Oba Enitan Ogunwusi (Photos) by nextstep(m): 6:59pm On Oct 18, 2021
AmericanDad:
I thought William Uchembah was a godly Christian? Why he is he bowing down for mortal man? undecided well maybe na eye service tongue

You mean the same way people bow and kneel before pastors and cardinals?

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba Pays Homage To Ooni Of Ife, Oba Enitan Ogunwusi (Photos) by Cognitivereason: 8:15pm On Oct 18, 2021
I thought Igbo's bow to no one
Fahdiga:
Ooni is a good king. He learnt well from his mentor and helper the Obi of Onitsha. Long life to him
Re: Williams Uchemba Pays Homage To Ooni Of Ife, Oba Enitan Ogunwusi (Photos) by Cognitivereason: 8:21pm On Oct 18, 2021
Jibsy203:

True talk Obi of Onitsha is bigger and greater than this small oba

Re: Williams Uchemba Pays Homage To Ooni Of Ife, Oba Enitan Ogunwusi (Photos) by Fahdiga(m): 8:27pm On Oct 18, 2021
SmartPolician:

You are a troublemaker....even where none should exist. You need to grow up!
So praising someone and wishing him a long life means looking for trouble according to you abi
Re: Williams Uchemba Pays Homage To Ooni Of Ife, Oba Enitan Ogunwusi (Photos) by Fahdiga(m): 8:44pm On Oct 18, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
only if the aalafin can eat the humble pie and learn empathy, generousity leadership and kindness from ooni,his people will not be languishing in poverty and illiteracy instead he has used their tomorrow to marry wives
Absolute truth

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba Pays Homage To Ooni Of Ife, Oba Enitan Ogunwusi (Photos) by elmessiahs(m): 12:07am On Oct 19, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Isoright ...

Don't just welcome every Tom, dick and harry into the Palace because they have money.....
Show that Palace some respect and turn down the invitation request most times
Right
Re: Williams Uchemba Pays Homage To Ooni Of Ife, Oba Enitan Ogunwusi (Photos) by Emilokoiyawon: 12:18am On Oct 19, 2021
This one is a very smart Igbo man. The average Igbo has zero respect for elders.

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba Pays Homage To Ooni Of Ife, Oba Enitan Ogunwusi (Photos) by Gfh1: 1:23am On Oct 19, 2021
Oh
Re: Williams Uchemba Pays Homage To Ooni Of Ife, Oba Enitan Ogunwusi (Photos) by Pearlyakin(m): 8:20am On Oct 19, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
only if the aalafin can eat the humble pie and learn empathy, generousity leadership and kindness from ooni,his people will not be languishing in poverty and illiteracy instead he has used their tomorrow to marry wives
Must you spew out thrash from your infested brain and you still sound stupid.
Re: Williams Uchemba Pays Homage To Ooni Of Ife, Oba Enitan Ogunwusi (Photos) by elonmuskbaby: 7:35pm On Oct 19, 2021
Pearlyakin:

Must you spew out thrash from your infested brain and you still sound stupid.
this one is part of the one that has eating from the largesse so he can't say the truth grin

They've stuffed his mouth with Amala and gbegiri,he cannot have sense of right and wrong again grin
Re: Williams Uchemba Pays Homage To Ooni Of Ife, Oba Enitan Ogunwusi (Photos) by Pearlyakin(m): 9:09pm On Oct 19, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
this one is part of the one that has eating from the largesse so he can't say the truth grin

They've stuffed his mouth with Amala and gbegiri,he cannot have sense of right and wrong again grin
You are still mentally incapacitated when referring to your brain. You can't even spew out something reasonable from your shallow brain.
Re: Williams Uchemba Pays Homage To Ooni Of Ife, Oba Enitan Ogunwusi (Photos) by elonmuskbaby: 9:14pm On Oct 19, 2021
Pearlyakin:

You are still mentally incapacitated when referring to your brain. You can't even spew out something reasonable from your shallow brain.
koshilo joor grin

Truth is bitter abi? grin e dey pain you? grin

If you are from Oyo you should be ashamed of your leaders except Seyi makinde who is obviously doing a good job because it's obviously doing a good job but for some weird reasons you guys seem to have some strange hatred for good leaders but adore,rever and worship your exploiters and oppressors

Anyway I don't expect you to own UP or Admit the truth so you don't loose your daily plate of Amala

Bloody sychophant grin
Re: Williams Uchemba Pays Homage To Ooni Of Ife, Oba Enitan Ogunwusi (Photos) by Pearlyakin(m): 9:25pm On Oct 19, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
koshilo joor grin

Truth is bitter abi? grin e dey pain you? grin

If you are from Oyo you should be ashamed of your leaders except Seyi makinde who is obviously doing a good job because it's obviously doing a good job but for some weird reasons you guys seem to have some strange hatred for good leaders but adore,rever and worship your exploiters and oppressors

Anyway I don't expect you to own UP or Admit the truth so you don't loose your daily plate of Amala

Bloody sychophant grin

You still don't have any sensible thing to say, can you please face your state of origin and leave Oyo state alone, and the last time i checked Alaafin's role is not to take people out of poverty rather the people should hold the government responsible instead of following your misplaced priority in attacking the monarch.
I won't reply you after this though.
Re: Williams Uchemba Pays Homage To Ooni Of Ife, Oba Enitan Ogunwusi (Photos) by elonmuskbaby: 9:30pm On Oct 19, 2021
Pearlyakin:

You still don't have any sensible thing to say, can you please face your state of origin and leave Oyo state alone, and the last time i checked Alaafin's role is not to take people out of poverty rather the people should hold the government responsible instead of following your misplaced priority in attacking the monarch.
I won't reply you after this though.
werey Ni Bobo yi sha grin

So what is he a Yoruba 1st class king for Abi he nor see him mate (ooni) the way he empowers youths grin

Anyway I no expect you to have sense.na your belly you dey hustle for grin

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba Pays Homage To Ooni Of Ife, Oba Enitan Ogunwusi (Photos) by Sewgon79(m): 12:39pm On Oct 20, 2021
Fahdiga:
Ooni is a good king. He learnt well from his mentor and helper the Obi of Onitsha. Long life to him

I see that is reason mentor is serving his boy. While mentor is Secretary and his boy is chairman of traditional rulers council. This Life no balance oo
Re: Williams Uchemba Pays Homage To Ooni Of Ife, Oba Enitan Ogunwusi (Photos) by FuckOsuPigs: 6:20am On Oct 29, 2021
Fahdiga:

Dindinrin, Obi Onitsha is a protege to Ooni.

Se o ye e? Omo alaileko!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe's Look Without Her Wig / Wizkid Waves, Shakes Street Fans From His Car & An Excited Fan Refuses To Let Go / Tayo Sobola Gifts Mother A Jeep As 71st Birthday Present [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.