Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,930 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Pi Users Gather Here - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Pi Users Gather Here (688 Views)

If You Haven't Made Atleast $50 This Year, Gather Here! / All You Need To Know About Pi-network / Crytocurrency Coin (pi) π Updates: Mine It For Free Now: Don't Miss Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pi Users Gather Here by Gbolarshow: 12:37pm On Oct 18, 2021
Pi users drop your numbers and be added to a WhatsApp group. Let's build security network from there. Interested? Drop your line.
Re: Pi Users Gather Here by Empire1111: 3:25pm On Oct 18, 2021
You are crazy angry

4 Likes

Re: Pi Users Gather Here by richidinho(m): 5:12pm On Oct 18, 2021
Pi for sure
Re: Pi Users Gather Here by Bekermann(m): 5:26pm On Oct 18, 2021
Empire1111:
You are crazy angry

grin grin grin
Re: Pi Users Gather Here by SonofLothbrok: 3:57am On Oct 26, 2021
KAM3KAZI:

How can a coin with $0 marketcap be worth over $2k
No dey whine yourself, Pi won't even be worth $0.5 at launch

I believe Hi dollar was launched around July this year. Finally when it was listed on exchanges; it started with a price of 0.7 per token.
And it is still rewarding new members 1 token everyday.
https://hi.com/SonofLothbrok
Don't listen to bad advisers. Most of them are secretly mining without your knowledge. As long as you are not asked to pay money. Better join the train.

1 Like

Re: Pi Users Gather Here by KAM3KAZI: 6:52am On Oct 26, 2021
SonofLothbrok:

I believe Hi dollar was launched around July this year. Finally when it was listed on exchanges; it started with a price of 0.7 per token.
And it is still rewarding new members 1 token everyday.
https://hi.com/SonofLothbrok
Don't listen to bad advisers. Most of them are secretly mining without your knowledge. As long as you are not asked to pay money. Better join the train.
You misunderstood.
I wasn't trying to deter anyone from mining Pi, I mine Pi and Hi dollars myself I was just pointing out some facts,Pi may not be worth up to $0.5 at launch and if it gets any higher than that a lot of people who mine Pi just for the money they can get will sell their mined Pi and that will send the price even lower.
It's best to keep one's expectations low,I don't understand why someone would peg the value of a coin with $0 market cap at $2k
Re: Pi Users Gather Here by ElectronicMoney(m): 3:26pm On Oct 26, 2021
Gbolarshow:
Pi users drop your numbers and be added to a WhatsApp group. Let's build security network from there. Interested? Drop your line.

It's better for you to drop your own number or the link for the WhatsApp group instead of asking people to drop their number in public

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Legit Investment Platform / Distressed Sale! 4bedroom Fully Detached @ Orchid. ₦75M. Eunice 2348029562694 / Apps That Pay You For Saving

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.