Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

“my Hard Work Paid Off” – DJ Cuppy Officially Becomes A Student Of Oxford Uni - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “my Hard Work Paid Off” – DJ Cuppy Officially Becomes A Student Of Oxford Uni (174 Views)

Seun Kuti Says He Is Responsible For David Hundeyin's Troubles At Oxford Uni / Toke Makinwa: People Are Interested In Who I Sleep With And Not My Hard Work / Rihanna Officially Becomes A Billionaire - Forbes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“my Hard Work Paid Off” – DJ Cuppy Officially Becomes A Student Of Oxford Uni by MsDoris(f): 12:43pm On Oct 18, 2021
“My Hard Work Paid Off” – DJ Cuppy Says As She Officially Becomes A Student Of Oxford University, UK (Photos)

Otedola Ifeoluwa, popularly known as DJ Cuppy has taken to social media to celebrate as she officially becomes a student of the Oxford University in the UK.

Recall few months back, the popular celebrity disc jockey disclosed that she had gained admission into the prestigious institution for full time masters.

She made this announcement via a video chat with her Billionaire parents, Mr. And Mrs, Femi Otedola.

DJ Cuppy who is currently celebrating her matriculation at the university has taken to her official Instagram page to share photos from the event, noting that her hard work has finally paid off.

Visit site below for full update/ see photos;

https://www.mimidoris.com/2021/10/my-hard-work-paid-off-dj-cuppy-says-as.html

Re: “my Hard Work Paid Off” – DJ Cuppy Officially Becomes A Student Of Oxford Uni by Sonnobax15(m): 12:56pm On Oct 18, 2021
lipsrsealed
Ok
Re: “my Hard Work Paid Off” – DJ Cuppy Officially Becomes A Student Of Oxford Uni by Leboska(m): 1:13pm On Oct 18, 2021
No! Rather your dad's money paid off
Re: “my Hard Work Paid Off” – DJ Cuppy Officially Becomes A Student Of Oxford Uni by Peace081: 1:15pm On Oct 18, 2021
Leboska:
No! Rather your dad's money paid off
Make your own papa money off too sad

(1) (Reply)

Funniest Moments Of Speed Darlington Part 4 / The New Weight Loss Program / Video Of Peter Okoye Taking His Twin Brother's Kids To Shopping (photos+video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.