Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,294 members, 7,839,443 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Nollywood Actress Wunmi Toriola Accused Of Brutalizing Her House Help. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actress Wunmi Toriola Accused Of Brutalizing Her House Help. (1042 Views)

Wunmi Obe: Cossy Orjiakor Sat Beside My Husband, Tunde Obe With Her Boobs-Baring / Davido Wanted In Gambia For Brutalizing Kenny Egbuke - Enquirermag / Pregnant Wunmi Toriola Weds (Traditional & White Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress Wunmi Toriola Accused Of Brutalizing Her House Help. by ifysblog: 1:01pm On Oct 18, 2021
Nollywood actress Wunmi Toriola accused of brutalizing her house help.

Nigerian actress Wunmi Toriola has been accused of brutalizing her house help after the thespian accused the nanny of drugging her son at her home in Medina Estate, Gbagada, Lagos State.

The nanny who spoke with Punchng said that on that day that she was brutalised, Wunmi left for work on Friday, October 15, and kept her son in her care. After school, the nanny went to pick the boy and took him home.

Azeez claimed that she fed the child and took him outside the compound to play but shortly afterward, the nanny said she discovered that the boy was running a temperature and she gave him some medication.

The actress, who was monitoring the situation on a CCTV device connected to her mobile phone, became upset and accused the nanny of drugging her son to make him sleep.

Azeez said; “She asked why I gave the baby drugs without her permission and I apologised for that, but she started accusing me of always drugging her son to make him sleep and I told her that yesterday (Friday) was the first time I would give him the drugs: Paracetamol and Vitamin C, with the cough drug she bought.

“I was surprised about the allegation because I had no reason to drug her son; but she said she did not want to meet at home when she returned. So, I packed my bags and sat at the entrance of the gate outside, but she later called the gateman not to allow me to go out.

“When she came back around 8pm
Continue Reading
https://www.skypertrend.com/2021/10/nollywood-actress-wunmi-toriola-accused.html

Re: Nollywood Actress Wunmi Toriola Accused Of Brutalizing Her House Help. by Sonnobax15(m): 1:03pm On Oct 18, 2021
lipsrsealed
Ok
Re: Nollywood Actress Wunmi Toriola Accused Of Brutalizing Her House Help. by Mightymosco: 3:42pm On Oct 18, 2021
Am not suprised am not suprised...

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Eke Respond To A Fan Who Said Her Only Skill Is Being Naked / The Rise Of Asake Mr Money, Story Before Fame [video] / Mr Ibu's Former Manager, Chochoo Reveals The Actor Is Alive Amidst Death Rumors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.