Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,569 members, 7,816,402 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

My Friend's Car Snatched By Unknown Gunmen In Ihiala - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Friend's Car Snatched By Unknown Gunmen In Ihiala (805 Views)

Anambra Police Repel Attack From Unknown Gunmen In Ihiala (Photos) / Lady’s New ₦14m Audi Car Snatched After 36 Hours Of Facebook Post / Man Excited After Recovering His Car Snatched By Armed Robbers At Gunpoint (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend's Car Snatched By Unknown Gunmen In Ihiala by Adonis86(m): 1:40pm On Oct 18, 2021
*One of our young colleagues Ikedi Odinaka of Political Science Department lost his vehicle and other items to unknown gun men. Read his story*

To God be the Glory that am alive today to write my story it could have been the other way round but Thanks to be to the Almighty God.

Precisely on Thursday 7th October 2021, I was on my way to Ihiala in Anambra State, around 1:42pm, I was on queue at the Okija Police Check Point opposite Sea Horse company, waiting to be checked by d Nigerian Police Men on duty, my car was next in line before it all happened, Gbam!!!!

I started hearing gun shoots from all angles, it was like war front as seen in an American movie. The shooting lasted for more than 35mins, I tot I was dreaming but it was all reality. The last thing I saw was all police officers, I mean those who survived disappeared into the nearby bush. My fellow passenger, myself and others in their various cars were left at d Mercy of God.

The man in me died, and the next voice I heard was, who are you? Come down from that car. That was when I noticed that I was still alive. I did as commandeered (these men were more than 30 in no). They said to me: Our car is down and we are going with your car, and that was the last I saw my car.

To bring the long story short, I lost the following items:

1) My Toyota Avalon blue color with registration no *Anambra GDD 95TF*
2) My phones
3) All my original documents starting from my birth certificate to my MSc
4) My company CAC certificates and stamps
5) My international passport
6) And some amount of money which was in d car

The matter has been reported to the Nigerian Police.
My pals I want to use this media to seek for ur assistance incase u see the above mentioned vehicle dumped anywhere or motion. Please do well to contact the nearest police station.

The number plates was
ANAMBRA
GDD 95 TF

Once again join me in thanking God for His Mercy and in praying for the recovery of the above mentioned items.

Thank you once again.

Please, in case found or have a useful information on how to track any of the lost items, please contact: 08162623038 or 08075230820... Remain blessed!

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Car Snatched By Unknown Gunmen In Ihiala by tritt(m): 1:53pm On Oct 18, 2021
Sorry for your loss, and Thank God you are still alive. No be say na you them dey find ohh but stray bullet no get friend.
Re: My Friend's Car Snatched By Unknown Gunmen In Ihiala by MrCover: 1:55pm On Oct 18, 2021
Too bad
Re: My Friend's Car Snatched By Unknown Gunmen In Ihiala by Kajaard: 1:55pm On Oct 18, 2021
Sorry for your loss op.

I was about to ask a stupid question but then I realized that these idiots could have shot you even if you had politely begged them to give you your documents before they zoomed off with the car undecided
Re: My Friend's Car Snatched By Unknown Gunmen In Ihiala by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 18, 2021
Damn. I know that checkpoint at ihiala wey police dey collect money, very foolish men, they caused the robbery.imagine a road block manned by six men, while you encounter 15 or more fully armed robbers. How can they fight them. This is y I like former I g, md Abubakir who stopped roadblocks on expresses
Re: My Friend's Car Snatched By Unknown Gunmen In Ihiala by Sonnobax15(m): 2:17pm On Oct 18, 2021
lipsrsealed
Pray say make that motor Never enter hausa quarter, because if e do,just forget am....E go don turn scrab by now...Those aboki can convert even aeroplane to iron condemned over night..And the same time put am for 9/11 put for road go North that the same night too lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: My Friend's Car Snatched By Unknown Gunmen In Ihiala by sreamsense: 3:47pm On Oct 18, 2021
Is very much painful experience, sorry for the loss, God will let you see all your lost items in good condition. However, you might have been supporter of IPOB/ESN directly or indirectly, now that this bitter food has been served to you, you should be able to choose between Nigeria and futureless lawless biafra now.

I thank God for your life and I pray you see all your items back soon in good condition. If you are fan, you can write open letter to Emma powerful to order his lawless boys to drop your items in a safe place. If Biafra is acheived today, it will be lawless capital of the world. It will be worse than Nigeria.

You may have new country name "Biafra", but "content"-people in it can never change in characters, it will be worse in biafra land
Re: My Friend's Car Snatched By Unknown Gunmen In Ihiala by ThinkSmarter: 5:12pm On Oct 18, 2021
do hope you find your car and documents. They will likely abandon it at crime scene. people should learn to scan and save their documents in google drive. incase, u lost them by theft, fire, damage. u can easily swear an affidavit and get police report...

2 Likes

Re: My Friend's Car Snatched By Unknown Gunmen In Ihiala by Boogyman557: 5:32pm On Oct 18, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool WTF. SO SORRY MAN
Re: My Friend's Car Snatched By Unknown Gunmen In Ihiala by GambaOsaka: 6:31pm On Oct 18, 2021
Please report to the nearest police station asap.
Its obvious the criminals will commit a crime using your vehicle as getaway, and abandon it somewhere later.
When the police sees your documents inside, then you'll become a wanted man.
Re: My Friend's Car Snatched By Unknown Gunmen In Ihiala by hedonido: 7:19pm On Oct 18, 2021
Why you carry all your originals for motor? You dey go for employment screening?

Besides, it's important to be a guyman with street smarts in these trying times. As they told you they needed your car bla bla, you would have hailed them, said I support you guys and I accept my sacrifice of the car to support the struggle. Come down, and chip in abeg pass me my personal belongings, na my documents dey there. They would toss it to you.

But my people too dey fear gun shot sounds and too dey do law abiding mumu buttty.
Re: My Friend's Car Snatched By Unknown Gunmen In Ihiala by MARKone(m): 8:15pm On Oct 18, 2021
It's a small price to pay for the realisation of Biafra. I'm sure he is one of the supporters of IPOB/ESN/UGM.
Re: My Friend's Car Snatched By Unknown Gunmen In Ihiala by DoctorDree(m): 11:03pm On Oct 18, 2021
Hopefully it is found

(1) (Reply)

Did Elon Musk Use Human Parts For Money Rituals? / Killing Of Sri-lanka Man Accused Of Insulting Prophet Muhammad Sparks Protests / Man Displaying Money On Social Media Confesses To Be One Of The Unknown Gunmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.