Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,664 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Killing Of Sri-lanka Man Accused Of Insulting Prophet Muhammad Sparks Protests - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Killing Of Sri-lanka Man Accused Of Insulting Prophet Muhammad Sparks Protests (808 Views)

Sexual Molestation Of Girls In Jos By A Lebanese Man Sparks Protests / Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix / Walter Wallace Jr. Shot Ten Times By US Police Officers, Sparks Protests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Killing Of Sri-lanka Man Accused Of Insulting Prophet Muhammad Sparks Protests by UsmanIll: 5:20pm On Dec 06, 2021
The assassination of a Sri Lankan citizen accused of insulting the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) in Pakistan has sparked protests in both countries, with the Pakistani President condemning the violence.

Priyantha Diyawadanage, 48, a manager at a factory in Sialkot, was beaten to death on Friday and his body was set on fire.

Pakistani Prime Minister Imran Khan says more than 100 people have been arrested in connection with the killings.

He described what happened that day as “a shameful day” in the history of Pakistan.

https://en.arewatimes.com.ng/2021/12/06/killing-of-sri-lanka-citizen-accused-of-insulting-prophet-muhammad-pbuh-sparks-protests/

Re: Killing Of Sri-lanka Man Accused Of Insulting Prophet Muhammad Sparks Protests by ajumma(m): 5:25pm On Dec 06, 2021
shameful indeed
extremism at it peak
Re: Killing Of Sri-lanka Man Accused Of Insulting Prophet Muhammad Sparks Protests by thorpido(m): 5:40pm On Dec 06, 2021
He could have even been lied against.

2 seconds and everywhere don burst. smh
Re: Killing Of Sri-lanka Man Accused Of Insulting Prophet Muhammad Sparks Protests by Hameed206: 5:42pm On Dec 06, 2021
What a religion!
Some idiots who only have foolishness running in thier veins will come here and start spewing nonsense that it's "unislamic". Religion claiming what they can't give.

2 Likes

Re: Killing Of Sri-lanka Man Accused Of Insulting Prophet Muhammad Sparks Protests by AfonjaConehead: 5:44pm On Dec 06, 2021
ajumma:
shameful indeed
extremism at it peak
"I believe there's only one bla bla.bla and bla bla bla is his bla bla bla.... Islamabad Pakistan grin

1 Like

Re: Killing Of Sri-lanka Man Accused Of Insulting Prophet Muhammad Sparks Protests by ajumma(m): 5:50pm On Dec 06, 2021
AfonjaConehead

I believe there's only one bla bla.bla and bla bla bla is his bla bla bla.... ANINI has woken from dead
Re: Killing Of Sri-lanka Man Accused Of Insulting Prophet Muhammad Sparks Protests by AfonjaConehead: 5:54pm On Dec 06, 2021
ajumma:

I believe there's only one bla bla.bla and bla bla bla is his bla bla bla in Islamabad...
Re: Killing Of Sri-lanka Man Accused Of Insulting Prophet Muhammad Sparks Protests by alanto: 6:06pm On Dec 06, 2021
Sometimes things happen very fast before man can think it through.
Y’all always using terror news to attack Islam. Y’all should rest abeg.
I don’t know how people that in broad daylight in the full glare of the media; killed, roasted and ate humans turn around to attack other people over terrorism. We just need to be fair. No one is perfect in this world.
Re: Killing Of Sri-lanka Man Accused Of Insulting Prophet Muhammad Sparks Protests by Shetemi12(m): 6:42pm On Dec 06, 2021
The religion of peace is always on the wrong side of the news but who am i to judge them.

1 Like

Re: Killing Of Sri-lanka Man Accused Of Insulting Prophet Muhammad Sparks Protests by tiger28: 4:21am On Dec 08, 2021
Shetemi12:
The religion of peace is always on the wrong side of the news but who am i to judge them.
There is NOOOO way that I can live ANYWHERE close to where this religion is dominant..........too devilish!!! who fights for a messenger of God talk less of God?? God is tooooo big to fight for him................ISLAMABAD!!!!!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Killing Of Sri-lanka Man Accused Of Insulting Prophet Muhammad Sparks Protests by Karemarealty288(m): 5:18am On Dec 08, 2021
But here in Nigeria Presidency will openly encourage it.

(1) (Reply)

Please Beware Of This Scammer (picx Attached) / Moment Tinubu's Campaign Driver Was Seen Fighting Dirty With A Lady (video) / Man, 61, Faces R*pe Charge Over S*x Romp With Girl, 19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.