Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,739 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Should I Eat Or Dispose This Pawpaw Bitten By Rat? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Should I Eat Or Dispose This Pawpaw Bitten By Rat? (408 Views)

Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Village Visit, Bitten By Strange Ant / I Got Bitten By A Non-Venomous Snake Today (Photos) / Man Dies After He Was Bitten By A Snake 'Sent' By An Unknown Person (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Eat Or Dispose This Pawpaw Bitten By Rat? by NotoriousBiggyS: 2:29pm On Oct 18, 2021
This beautiful Pawpaw I purchased last week was bitten by Rat from the storage unit in the house last night, should I cut the bitten part off and eat the remaining part or should be dispose completely?

Does that mean all other part of the pawpaw is contaminated by Rat poison?
Doctors and nutritionists in the house please I need answers. Thank you

Re: Should I Eat Or Dispose This Pawpaw Bitten By Rat? by xpressionx(m): 2:34pm On Oct 18, 2021
Na so hunger don reach in the land?
Re: Should I Eat Or Dispose This Pawpaw Bitten By Rat? by richeeyo(m): 2:41pm On Oct 18, 2021
Abeg gatter here to rebuke this kind hunger even for our enemies

1 Like

Re: Should I Eat Or Dispose This Pawpaw Bitten By Rat? by 22o62021: 2:42pm On Oct 18, 2021
Cut that part throway

1 Like

Re: Should I Eat Or Dispose This Pawpaw Bitten By Rat? by house10s: 3:12pm On Oct 18, 2021
theres love inside sharing
Re: Should I Eat Or Dispose This Pawpaw Bitten By Rat? by seborrhic: 3:24pm On Oct 18, 2021
NotoriousBiggyS:
This beautiful Pawpaw I purchased last week was bitten by Rat from the storage unit in the house last night, should I cut the bitten part off and eat the remaining part or should be dispose completely?

Does that mean all other part of the pawpaw is contaminated by Rat poison?
Doctors and nutritionists in the house please I need answers. Thank you
In normal times it should be thrown away because the infection easily carried by rats could percolate the inner parts and into your system.It would cause you severe diarrhoea with vomiting that could send you to the hospital or even death.
But these times in Nigeria are not normal and you would cut off that affected part and consume the rest,believing only in your faith and the ability of your system to kill off any bacteria.
Re: Should I Eat Or Dispose This Pawpaw Bitten By Rat? by meobizy(f): 7:55pm On Oct 18, 2021
eDangote, what happened? I thought you could buy hundreds. Throw the fruit away.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Making‌ ‌your‌ ‌weight‌ ‌loss‌ ‌efforts‌ ‌fruitful‌ ‌ / Please Get Screened For Cervical Cancer And Get The Vaccine / So Stressed Out!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.