Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,855 members, 7,813,911 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

Two Nigerian Women Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking In India (Photo) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Nigerian Women Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking In India (Photo) (37163 Views)

Nigerian Man, 35, Stabbed To Death By Friend During Argument In India (Photo) / Fake Nigerian Professor Caught With Cocaine In India (Photo) / Nigerian Lady Caught With Cocaine In Her Vagina In India (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Nigerian Women Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking In India (Photo) by Bluntemperor: 4:50am On Oct 19, 2021
BigSarah:
Too bad

So India is now the lucrative route for carrying drugs now,abi?
I hope this criminality will not make the country to adopt a more stringent measures as in Malaysia and other Asians.
Re: Two Nigerian Women Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking In India (Photo) by Iamsofavoured(m): 6:16am On Oct 19, 2021
Just shut up there. Tinubu is not the reason you guys commit crimes across the globe especially all these merciless Asian countries but rather than blame them rightly, you look for another man to blame. Why are you so morally bankrupt?
PrinceOfLagos:

Tinubu that's stealing away Lagos future is a saint

Tinubu said he doesn't believe in One Nigeria but he wants to be president of the same Nigeria he disliked so much .. and someone will tell me that Tinubu is not mad

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Women Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking In India (Photo) by Iamsofavoured(m): 6:18am On Oct 19, 2021
Ibos pride to be everywhere. But ask what they are doing there then you will see they are simply spreading their crime network. They just can't prosper under an orderly and lawful setting.
Bluntemperor:

So India is now the lucrative route for carrying drugs now,abi?
I hope this criminality will not make the country to adopt a more stringent measures as in Malaysia and other Asians.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Women Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking In India (Photo) by Iamsofavoured(m): 6:21am On Oct 19, 2021
Even Ibos are equal to the Afonjas on skull mining. Or you didn't hear about otokoto, what about their trademark of ritual money?
brownemmanuel43:
For drug = ipob aka Igbos aka ndi dotland. Com
Anything mining= afonjas aka ewedu eaters aka amala eaters
Anything violence= boko people aka unity beggers aka grass eaters

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Women Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking In India (Photo) by Mrscarter(f): 6:42am On Oct 19, 2021
Re: Two Nigerian Women Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking In India (Photo) by AfonjaConehead: 6:43am On Oct 19, 2021
Iamsofavoured:
Ibos pride to be everywhere. But ask what they are doing there then you will see they are simply spreading their crime network. They just can't prosper under an orderly and lawful setting.
Iamsofavoured:
Even Ibos are equal to the Afonjas on skull mining. Or you didn't hear about otokoto, what about their trademark of ritual money?
Iamsofavoured:
Just shut up there. Tinubu is not the reason you guys commit crimes across the globe especially all these merciless Asian countries but rather than blame them rightly, you look for another man to blame. Why are you so morally bankrupt?

1 Share

Re: Two Nigerian Women Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking In India (Photo) by Algold: 7:32am On Oct 19, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

No where in the report they said they re igbos

Shey u blind ni... Ijeoma na calabar person

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Women Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking In India (Photo) by Tomilola360: 7:39am On Oct 19, 2021
TheFutureIsFemale grin
Re: Two Nigerian Women Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking In India (Photo) by brownemmanuel43(m): 7:50am On Oct 19, 2021
Kudunku:

Useless tribes, cursed race.
Something is definitely wrong with Nigerians as a whole

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Women Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking In India (Photo) by theInterpreter: 8:33am On Oct 19, 2021
mandax:

Your kinsmen of the SW are Nigeria’s known biggest pushers of hard drugs worldwide.

Lagos/Ibadan news houses would not publish their activities when caught.
I guess timesofindia.com is also Lagos Ibadan news

fools everywhere

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Women Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking In India (Photo) by Realhommie(m): 8:36am On Oct 19, 2021
Who's the biased MOD who deleted some posts on front page because they spoke truth whereas a known tribalist was left to roam free.
Re: Two Nigerian Women Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking In India (Photo) by Ezmans: 8:48am On Oct 19, 2021
sulaak:

Drug kills
it only a person that like drugs I'll buy drugs but killers kill everyone both unborn
Re: Two Nigerian Women Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking In India (Photo) by generalwo(m): 9:06am On Oct 19, 2021
Igbo women Don join the drug trafficking too? Is this how the igbos want to live in Biafra? Both men and women doing drugs all in a bid to get rich quick? Na WA o..... Biafranistan loading 2.0

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Women Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking In India (Photo) by Sunday2021: 9:20am On Oct 19, 2021
No need of checking the names.
Re: Two Nigerian Women Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking In India (Photo) by Gudiza(m): 9:25am On Oct 19, 2021
after prostituting and bleaching their soul away....

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Women Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking In India (Photo) by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 19, 2021
Philipponzaghi:

Lol. Even you know that 99% of those who commit drug trafficking abroad are developers especially in India.

People know the truth and you can believe what you want to believe my brother Shukudi.

Hustle is real;
When your living in the poverty ,capital of the world;
100 million;
underemployed or unemployed.
This one no bi tribal issues ;anymore;
Ask Buhari;
And his kidnapping kinsmen;
Or you ask Yorubas about Mr.Hush ;
Yahoo boys and Edo girls ;
I dey salute una for Italy ooo; grin
Hustle is real my niggers;
Obodo bu igwe grin

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Women Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking In India (Photo) by Nobody: 10:55am On Oct 19, 2021
Wow
Re: Two Nigerian Women Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking In India (Photo) by hkcifec024: 1:07pm On Oct 19, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2kEceMC7x4

Earn over 200k weekly 100% guaranteed
Re: Two Nigerian Women Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking In India (Photo) by AfonjaConehead: 3:24pm On Oct 19, 2021
Terrier99:

Kanu is her first name.

Don't mind them. Her name is Kanu and she's from m'b"aise grin grin grin grin
Re: Two Nigerian Women Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking In India (Photo) by Akuruoulo(m): 8:53pm On Oct 19, 2021
Newton85:
Invictus Obi is a Yoruba man.
Then u have affirmed that fraud isn't a thing of TRIBE in Nigeria.
Las Las hushpuppi is the king � of fraud in Africa
Re: Two Nigerian Women Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking In India (Photo) by mandax: 12:15am On Oct 20, 2021
Albertone:

When they catch you guys in crime, instead of you to own up to your crimes,you will try to pull other criminals as if you are not one yourself.

The thrash you posted has no factual backing.
At least I can back the fact that 99% of drug pushing internationally is carried out by Nnamdi cownu's kinsmen.

We know the Nigerian tribe whose political leader number one was a mega drug dealer who had to return drug money to the US government to regain his freedom.

Continue to live in denial of records available all over the place.
Re: Two Nigerian Women Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking In India (Photo) by Albertone(m): 8:16am On Oct 20, 2021
mandax:

We know the Nigerian tribe whose political leader number one was a mega drug dealer who had to return drug money to the US government to regain his freedom.

Continue to live in denial of records available all over the place.

The political leader(one person) VS majority of a tribe in Asia.
C'mon!You should know better.
Re: Two Nigerian Women Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking In India (Photo) by eduora: 9:39am On Oct 20, 2021
I said it that Nigerian is dirty and embarrassing country...as I told you before,give us Biafrans so that we can go back to our country (biafara)
Re: Two Nigerian Women Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking In India (Photo) by Wordoftruth: 8:21pm On Oct 23, 2021
Kajaard:

Stop denying the truth. I hope you know these drug syndicates change their names at random? And they never let anyone who is not from their region partake in their cartel? Now seeing the other lady is pure Igbo, that should make your brain to decipher that the other fair skinned lady is igbo as well. Remove sentiments for once.
I hope u know ur speaking out of hate for igbos
Re: Two Nigerian Women Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking In India (Photo) by Abagworo(m): 10:51am On Oct 24, 2021
Tranquill:

Amaechi is Ikwerre.
Ikwerre people do not bear IFEOMA nor ANOZIE

I noticed recently that when their states are mentioned in the report, you complain that it's because she/he's Igbo, but when it's not mentioned, you want to put your criminal burden on others.

Oga mek ona carry ona cross abeg.

I quoted this to show you Ikwerre people bear Ifeoma and Ifeanyi contrary to your limited knowledge. This Ifeanyi is from Rumuekpe in Emohua.

25 died in Rivers’ illegal refinery explosion — Community

Fresh facts emerging from the explosion site of an illegal refinery in Rumuekpe, Emoha Local Government Area, Rivers State, have indicated that over 25 persons died in the incident.

It was gathered that many of the victims were burnt beyond recognition and the community was said to be afraid that more people with high degrees of injuries might not survive the blast.

A stakeholder and representative of Rumuekpe, Ifeanyi Omano, described the situation as tragic saying the community had been thrown into mourning.
Re: Two Nigerian Women Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking In India (Photo) by Tranquill: 11:13am On Oct 24, 2021
Abagworo:

I quoted this to show you Ikwerre people bear Ifeoma and Ifeanyi contrary to your limited knowledge. This Ifeanyi is from Rumuekpe in Emohua.

Oga Ikwerre people don't bear Ifeanyi nor Ifeoma. Seeing Ikwerre person with such name is like seeing Davido and Ayo Fayose's sons bearing Ifeanyi.

If that fellow is truly Ikwerre then his background requires a deeper scrutiny to understand how the name came about.

In any case, I am waiting for you guys to show an Ikwerre person that has been arrested for drug peddling instead of wanting to drag Ikwerre into any drug arrest or story, whenever the person's State or hometown is not mentioned in the news. It is becoming a norm.
Re: Two Nigerian Women Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking In India (Photo) by babadigu(m): 2:39am On Oct 25, 2021
But they really look like
PrinceOfLagos:

No where in the report they said they re igbos

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Women Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking In India (Photo) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 25, 2021
WTF shocked I Know the fair lady, damn so na drugs this babe dey push, and her family dey here dey think day na hospital she dey work there.

To those saying they are igbos, the fair one is not igbo but I don't know about the dark one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abuja School Owner Kidnapped, Raped, Duped & Buried Alive By Her Driver (Video) / Elders And Youths Fight Over A Goat Brought As Marriage Rite In Anambra (Photos) / IPOB/ESN Commander Killed In Imo, 16 IEDs Recovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.