Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

Two Nigerian Women Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking In India (Photo) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Nigerian Women Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking In India (Photo) (37161 Views)

Nigerian Man, 35, Stabbed To Death By Friend During Argument In India (Photo) / Fake Nigerian Professor Caught With Cocaine In India (Photo) / Nigerian Lady Caught With Cocaine In Her Vagina In India (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Nigerian Women Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking In India (Photo) by DUNDEEMASTER(m): 10:55pm On Oct 18, 2021
brownemmanuel43:
For drug = ipob aka Igbos aka ndi dotland. Com
Anything mining= afonjas aka ewedu eaters aka amala eaters
Anything violence= boko people aka unity beggers aka grass eaters
grin grin ;Dkill me

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Women Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking In India (Photo) by Pabloma: 10:56pm On Oct 18, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Tinubu that's stealing away Lagos future is a saint

Tinubu said he doesn't believe in One Nigeria but he wants to be president of the same Nigeria he disliked so much .. and someone will tell me that Tinubu is not mad

See the mumu, ya state governor didn’t steal money? And did he develop your state the way Asiwaju developed Lagos?, with what Obasanjo did to him he still work pass all the governor ya state don produced

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Women Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking In India (Photo) by Albertone(m): 11:01pm On Oct 18, 2021
mandax:

Your kinsmen of the SW are Nigeria’s known biggest pushers of hard drugs worldwide.

Lagos/Ibadan news houses would not publish their activities when caught.

When they catch you guys in crime, instead of you to own up to your crimes,you will try to pull other criminals as if you are not one yourself.

The thrash you posted has no factual backing.
At least I can back the fact that 99% of drug pushing internationally is carried out by Nnamdi cownu's kinsmen.
Re: Two Nigerian Women Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking In India (Photo) by cardoctor(m): 11:02pm On Oct 18, 2021
We never give up on the quest for wealth even if a death sentence awaits us. What a curse.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Women Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking In India (Photo) by Lindaikejiblogg: 11:10pm On Oct 18, 2021

1 Share

Re: Two Nigerian Women Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking In India (Photo) by Greenback: 11:12pm On Oct 18, 2021
Name: Ayam currently coaching Brescia FC

Achievements: Igbo this Igbo that. Nothing else to show.
grin grin grin
Re: Two Nigerian Women Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking In India (Photo) by Lastmankc(m): 11:13pm On Oct 18, 2021
Philipponzaghi:

Lol. Even you know that 99% of those who commit drug trafficking abroad are developers especially in India.

People know the truth and you can believe what you want to believe my brother Shukudi.
At least,it's better than mining skulls? Hope you are putting on your helmet before they we look for your skull.

Re: Two Nigerian Women Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking In India (Photo) by arsenal33: 11:17pm On Oct 18, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Tinubu that's stealing away Lagos future is a saint

Tinubu said he doesn't believe in One Nigeria but he wants to be president of the same Nigeria he disliked so much .. and someone will tell me that Tinubu is not mad
Theodore Orji
Re: Two Nigerian Women Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking In India (Photo) by solofresh(m): 11:25pm On Oct 18, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

No where in the report they said they re igbos
Shut up!

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Women Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking In India (Photo) by sulaak(m): 11:26pm On Oct 18, 2021
lordm:
Aren't you guys tired

Seriously, they are always getting caught are they this stupid.
Re: Two Nigerian Women Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking In India (Photo) by sulaak(m): 11:29pm On Oct 18, 2021
Ezmans:
it's better to carry drugs that to kill human beings like fowl
Drug kills
Re: Two Nigerian Women Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking In India (Photo) by DoctorStylish: 11:35pm On Oct 18, 2021
We just came to check names .nCan
Re: Two Nigerian Women Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking In India (Photo) by Calitoscassius(m): 11:43pm On Oct 18, 2021
Chai!! They have ruined their lives. Just for some 5.5 crore, this 5.5 crore is probarbly like a meagre $2000 when exchanged in $$$s.
Re: Two Nigerian Women Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking In India (Photo) by Bashir75: 11:45pm On Oct 18, 2021
Re: Two Nigerian Women Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking In India (Photo) by uniquelyspecial(m): 11:55pm On Oct 18, 2021
Philipponzaghi:

Lol. Even you know that 99% of those who commit drug trafficking abroad are developers especially in India.

People know the truth and you can believe what you want to believe my brother Shukudi.
Congrats! Statistician general. You have played the tribalism game well, and have succeded in getting alot of likes.
I hope you feel fulfilled now?
Re: Two Nigerian Women Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking In India (Photo) by Philipponzaghi: 12:06am On Oct 19, 2021
uniquelyspecial:

Congrats! Statistician general. You have played the tribalism game well, and have succeded in getting alot of likes.
I hope you feel fulfilled now?

We will always expose the developers. This is a task that must be done.
Re: Two Nigerian Women Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking In India (Photo) by uniquelyspecial(m): 12:10am On Oct 19, 2021
Philipponzaghi:

We will always expose the developers. This is a task that must be done.

Congrats!
I wish you well on such a task of all the possible things you could do with your time.
Re: Two Nigerian Women Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking In India (Photo) by Philipponzaghi: 12:11am On Oct 19, 2021
uniquelyspecial:

Congrats!
I wish you well on such a task of all the possible things you could do with your time.

I have lot of time to do what I want.

I am also contented with life and using this time to just catch cruise online.

Thanks for caring about my time tho.
Re: Two Nigerian Women Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking In India (Photo) by uniquelyspecial(m): 12:13am On Oct 19, 2021
Philipponzaghi:

I have lot of time to do what I want.

I am also contented with life and using this time to just catch cruise online.

Thanks for caring about my time tho.
If encouraging tribalism is what you call "catching cruise", then we'll done at it.
Re: Two Nigerian Women Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking In India (Photo) by Mayorwer: 12:47am On Oct 19, 2021
Philipponzaghi:

Ifoema Queen Anozie

Maybe she’s Hausa then!
lol please stop. ��

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Women Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking In India (Photo) by Xbs1: 1:13am On Oct 19, 2021
Elshaddai
Re: Two Nigerian Women Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking In India (Photo) by Elonmuzk(m): 1:37am On Oct 19, 2021
India seems to be the new hub now. It seems like they are too lenient with these folks.
Re: Two Nigerian Women Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking In India (Photo) by brandsoncharlie: 2:15am On Oct 19, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
They want to intimidate this Christmas

Sad they ended this way
I tell you. Very arrogant and stupid as well.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Women Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking In India (Photo) by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:17am On Oct 19, 2021
India has not been using the death penalty. That is why this nonsense is continuing and Abike Dabiri has been keeping quiet
Re: Two Nigerian Women Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking In India (Photo) by Indabawa1987: 3:31am On Oct 19, 2021
when I saw the headline my instinct told me which tribe is involved, as usual they are from the Bia-fraud Republic, or Dot in the circle. Inyamural Amaka.

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Women Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking In India (Photo) by lereinter(m): 4:04am On Oct 19, 2021
hisexcellency34:
Igbos are doing us proud. making Nigeria popular

Which tribe are you

If you are from north, bandits and bokoharam are making nigeria popular

If you are from sw ritualist, kidnappers are making nigeria popular too

So choose
Re: Two Nigerian Women Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking In India (Photo) by Awaja(m): 4:04am On Oct 19, 2021
Nepotism, tribalism will sink this shit hole
Re: Two Nigerian Women Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking In India (Photo) by Hassanmaye(m): 4:21am On Oct 19, 2021
richeeyo:
Developers / foreign investors
Hahahhahahaha
Re: Two Nigerian Women Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking In India (Photo) by Hassanmaye(m): 4:21am On Oct 19, 2021
Philipponzaghi:

Ifoema Queen Anozie

Maybe she’s Hausa then!
Hahahhahahaha

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Women Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking In India (Photo) by femiasaolu2014: 4:27am On Oct 19, 2021
Did the woman on the right use acid to bleach her skin? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

P.S: I knew it was them before perusing the article. It had to be them, if not them, who else?

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Women Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking In India (Photo) by uvie66: 4:37am On Oct 19, 2021
Philipponzaghi:

Ifoema Queen Anozie

Maybe she’s Hausa then!
... the thing weak me .. maybe Yoruba people now bear ANOZIE

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Women Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking In India (Photo) by bluefilm: 4:38am On Oct 19, 2021
Ojukwu why? cry cry cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

All I Need To Steal Any Car Is Wire – Car Robbery Suspect (Pictured) / Abuja School Owner Kidnapped, Raped, Duped & Buried Alive By Her Driver (Video) / Elders And Youths Fight Over A Goat Brought As Marriage Rite In Anambra (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.