Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,056 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Am I On The Right Track? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Am I On The Right Track? (189 Views)

I On The Verge Of Committing Suicide / Ecobank 2017 Assessment Test At U.I On The 11th Of November 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Am I On The Right Track? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 18, 2021
Good day everyone pls I need advice

I was charged 700K for immigration and the lady asked me to make part payment of 400K which I paid
She then told me to wait that when names are out I’ll balance up .

Since January I’ve been waiting but nothing yet so recently she told me that I might be given Nigeria correctional service appointments letter that immigration is filled

Is she playing games with me ?
Re: Am I On The Right Track? by house10s: 3:10pm On Oct 18, 2021
dem scam u, period.

now go visit her with boys, a beating is in effect u will get alert sharp sharp

1 Like

Re: Am I On The Right Track? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 18, 2021
house10s:
dem scam u, period.

now go visit her with boys, a beating is in effect u will get alert sharp sharp

I don dey arrange for her already I want to be sure if immigration and correctional service already done with recruitment

(1) (Reply)

Sector Sales Assistant / Npower Physical Verification Error / Remote CAD Technician

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.