Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

I On The Verge Of Committing Suicide - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I On The Verge Of Committing Suicide (1516 Views)

Exited Npower Batch A And B Volunteers On The Verge Of Getting Soft Loans / I'm On The Verge Of Loosing A Federal Job Because I Wrote Waec And Fslc Sameyear / Help A Brother Get Over Depression And Thoughts Of Committing Suicide With A Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I On The Verge Of Committing Suicide by IyaTola: 11:24pm On Jan 18, 2023
I have now been job hunting for 10 weeks, two and a half months. I hate to admit it, but I am very close to losing my house and...well...everything.

I need to find something to support my family.

So if you know of anything- even freelance or short-term for a talented creative with experience in audit and finance, book keeper , store keepr, internal control, warehouse , hotel management and development, and much more. Additionally, I have served as an audit assistant and teacher also .

Even if you don't know of anything, please like, comment, or share to boost my chances as I am on the verge of committing suicide

Thanks!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I On The Verge Of Committing Suicide by chatinent: 11:34pm On Jan 18, 2023
I read where you said you gave sb a job of ₦150k and he rejected. Why not take it?

4 Likes

Re: I On The Verge Of Committing Suicide by MMempire(m): 12:48am On Jan 19, 2023
Abeg no commit suicide o. Everything go dey alright las las.

6 Likes

Re: I On The Verge Of Committing Suicide by donaldchidi: 3:39am On Jan 19, 2023
So if you commit suicide you don get the work be that?
I don't understand this current problem solving through suicide people learn this days, ur better than so many people but they no commit suicide...
Na wa oo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I On The Verge Of Committing Suicide by TheWolfen(m): 4:42am On Jan 19, 2023
Don't commit suicide.
Keep hope alive.

4 Likes

Re: I On The Verge Of Committing Suicide by Pastoshizzy(m): 5:14am On Jan 19, 2023
I was feeling like OP not too long ago. My wife n daughter out of tlc has grinded beans for moinmoin. I see carton of flavoured custard. Life is sweet (especially with milk on that custard, chai !)

Anyways, Nairalanders...I'm in dire need of a DRIVING JOB in KETU, IRAWO, IKORODU axis or a job that provides ACCOMODATION.

I am good and very comfortable with my job (I would know what's expected of me). I am also proactive and diligent.

My number is zero eight zero nine eight two sixty twenty one twenty four (voice call). Thank you.
Re: I On The Verge Of Committing Suicide by ZINNYBANKS: 7:00am On Jan 19, 2023
Don't do that , everyone is depressed in this country we just trying and hoping for better days . job hunt is no joke especially in this country and that is to tell you naija is not a country it a trycoun.
The day my cousin land Australia he got a job (surviving job thou) we were chatting yesterday and catching Cruz and he told me how much he earn in just a day . what he earn in a day is my monthly salary and before I got this job my right mucus almost went to my left . Don't commit suicide it will get better one day ..

8 Likes

Re: I On The Verge Of Committing Suicide by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 9:23am On Jan 19, 2023
Sniper is cost now ooo

5 Likes

Re: I On The Verge Of Committing Suicide by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 9:23am On Jan 19, 2023
[quote author=IyaTola post=120168281][/quote] are you a man or woman
Re: I On The Verge Of Committing Suicide by KingMack(m): 10:18am On Jan 19, 2023
Hold on son..Obi is coming soon

Re: I On The Verge Of Committing Suicide by IyaTola: 4:40pm On Jan 19, 2023
OurBusinessIsPr:
are you a man or woman
it's from dm
Re: I On The Verge Of Committing Suicide by IyaTola: 4:40pm On Jan 19, 2023
Its not that..i don't even hang out with anybody. I have. Serious case of anxiety. Serious one. My mind shuts down and becomes lazy or no matter how hard i try to think straight or maintain focus i tire out and want to sleep. As soon as i get up i feel active and strong again. But soon say 2 hours tops if i try to focus again i tire out and forget things a lot. I'm not happy about it a all. My friends and mates are progressing and I'm just stuck nd seem hopeless. I'm too scared. Sometimes i contemplate suicide s those thoughts enters my mind and have even resulted to looking for the quickest painless ways of ending it all and may one day summon the Courage to just do it. I've tried to just shake off the feelings and its not working.

I'm ssick and tired of myself.
OurBusinessIsPr:
are you a man or woman
Re: I On The Verge Of Committing Suicide by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 5:17pm On Jan 19, 2023
Are you Aman or woman
IyaTola:
Its not that..i don't even hang out with anybody. I have. Serious case of anxiety. Serious one. My mind shuts down and becomes lazy or no matter how hard i try to think straight or maintain focus i tire out and want to sleep. As soon as i get up i feel active and strong again. But soon say 2 hours tops if i try to focus again i tire out and forget things a lot. I'm not happy about it a all. My friends and mates are progressing and I'm just stuck nd seem hopeless. I'm too scared. Sometimes i contemplate suicide s those thoughts enters my mind and have even resulted to looking for the quickest painless ways of ending it all and may one day summon the Courage to just do it. I've tried to just shake off the feelings and its not working.

Re: I On The Verge Of Committing Suicide by mauchiz: 7:45pm On Jan 19, 2023
If you commit suicide,you will go to hell.

Don't commit suicide,life is not really easy,is challenging,but be strong,things will be alright someday.

Please be alive,read your bible,have faith in God,even if you don't have food,keep believing,God will make a way for you.

Please don't commit suicide,things will get better one day.

4 Likes

Re: I On The Verge Of Committing Suicide by jaxxy(m): 6:21am On Jan 20, 2023
Don't talk like that even as a joke. Yes it gets attention to how serious ur situation might be bt pls don't talk like that.

U have alot of experience and should find smtn the question is if its good enough for u.

1 Like

Re: I On The Verge Of Committing Suicide by Ewatommy06: 7:46am On Jan 20, 2023
IyaTola:

See,,, ur case dey small beside mine.I've been hunting for job since 2018 when I finished my service till now I avnt get any. A lady striving alone to survive,going up and down for job, if u are a lady u will understand what will be coming out from this employers....... There was a day wen I tie myself with rope for window wen dat depression set in,omo suicide no easy at all....... Lol,,, Na me commot d rope myself but I know say I will surely hit am one day... Lemme keep d rest epistle for that time ....
....... Nobody know u now if u now kill ursef who will know u ever born....... Pls reverse ur decision oo...... The road may be rough now but I believe the future is bright for us........

4 Likes

Re: I On The Verge Of Committing Suicide by IyaTola: 8:15am On Jan 20, 2023
Losing your job can be a difficult and overwhelming experience.

It can be hard to see the light at the end of the tunnel when you're facing layoffs and uncertainty. But it's important to remember that this is not the end of your story. You are not defined by your job, and there are endless opportunities out there for you to explore.

One of the biggest challenges during a layoff is the feeling of being out of control. You might feel like you have no say in what happens to you or your career. But the truth is, you do have control.

You have control over how you react to this situation, and how you move forward. Instead of feeling helpless, take control of your future by taking action.

Start by evaluating your skills and experience. What are you good at? What do you enjoy doing? What are your passions? These are the things that will guide you as you look for new opportunities.

Make a list of the industries, companies, and roles that align with your skills and interests. This will give you a clear direction for your job search.

Another important step is to network. Reach out to your friends, family, and professional contacts. Let them know you're looking for a new opportunity and ask for their help.

You might also consider taking this time as an opportunity to learn new skills. This will not only help you in your job search but also will give you a competitive edge in the job market.

In conclusion, a layoff can be a difficult and uncertain time, but it's also an opportunity to take control of your future. Take the time to evaluate your skills and interests, network, learn new skills and stay positive and healthy.

Remember, this is not the end of your story, it's just the beginning of a new chapter.
Ewatommy06:

See,,, ur case dey small beside mine.I've been hunting for job since 2018 when I finished my service till now I avnt get any. A lady striving alone to survive,going up and down for job, if u are a lady u will understand what will be coming out from this employers....... There was a day wen I tie myself with rope for window wen dat depression set in,omo suicide no easy at all....... Lol,,, Na me commot d rope myself but I know say I will surely hit am one day... Lemme keep d rest epistle for that time ....
....... Nobody know u now if u now kill ursef who will know u ever born....... Pls reverse ur decision oo...... The road may be rough now but I believe the future is bright for us........
Re: I On The Verge Of Committing Suicide by lavylilly: 6:06am On Jan 24, 2023
Good calm. Down it not the end of the world
Re: I On The Verge Of Committing Suicide by Fakelondonboi(m): 5:11pm On Jan 24, 2023
Bro just calm down...

Mine is almost four years now

Be hopeful

2 Likes

Re: I On The Verge Of Committing Suicide by IyaTola: 10:11pm On Jan 24, 2023
shocked
Fakelondonboi:
Bro just calm down...

Be hopeful

2 Likes

Re: I On The Verge Of Committing Suicide by lavylilly: 3:52am On Jan 29, 2023
shocked
Fakelondonboi:
Bro just calm down...

Be hopeful

Re: I On The Verge Of Committing Suicide by moonberry: 1:31pm On Jan 29, 2023
cry
Re: I On The Verge Of Committing Suicide by lavylilly: 6:53am On Jan 30, 2023
moonberry:
cry
it's is wrll
Re: I On The Verge Of Committing Suicide by lavylilly: 6:53am On Jan 30, 2023
moonberry:
cry
it's is well
Re: I On The Verge Of Committing Suicide by IyaTola: 7:22am On Feb 08, 2023
Re: I On The Verge Of Committing Suicide by fohlarp: 2:46pm On Feb 09, 2023
So can u c now dt its not all abt chasg bsc as u said u finishd hnd n later bsc but his grace

1 Like

Re: I On The Verge Of Committing Suicide by IyaTola: 5:21am On Feb 10, 2023
cry
fohlarp:
So can u c now dt its not all abt chasg bsc as u said u finishd hnd n later bsc but his grace
Re: I On The Verge Of Committing Suicide by Pojomojo: 12:10am On Feb 18, 2023
shocked
Re: I On The Verge Of Committing Suicide by lavylilly: 10:04pm On Feb 22, 2023
The official campaign for the 2023 election is coming to an end

Take 1 Minute & Ponder On These:

1.No face cap can cover your hunger for 4 years

2 . No T-shirt can protect you from insecurity for 4 years

3.5kg rice cannot help your belly for 4 years

4.1ltr groundnut oil cannot sustain your kitchen for 4 years

5.4 yards of Ankara cannot cover poverty for 4 years.

6. If someone offers you 10k for campaign or voting, ask yourself this question
How much do they give to their children as pocket money per month?

7. Remember, your 10k is for 4 years, and it is once and for all.

8. Think about your value,
Think about your voice,
Think about your future,
You are also human, you must not die on the table of the crumbs

9. Politicians are not Nigerians than you are.
The power is in your hands.

10. If the best candidate does not have the chance to win, waste your vote on him without a second thought.

11. It is better to live a fulfilled life, than vote for your problems.
It is the best thing to do.
You have a chance to speak in the future.

12. Remember you are not suffering as a Yoruba, Hausa, or Igbo, but as a Nigerian.
Reject all ethical cards that are unfavorable to your future.

13. Reject every religion card, no church or mosque pays your children's school fees, voting your religious members doesn't put food on your table

14. They will visit you during the campaign, but you will never see them again until the next campaign.

15. Work for an accountable candidate.

16. Election is local, but politics is international.
The outcome of the election will not only affect you, it affects all Nigerians irrespective of where they are.

17. Think about the character and integrity of your candidate.

18. Don't submit yourself as a campaign thug,
the children of politicians are enjoying winter abroad.

They don't go out with knives, guns, or charms.
Their lives are very important to their parents.

Be wise,
Be smart,
Be thoughtful.
Be focused

God bless Nigeria 🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬

Kindly share this on every platform you belong to as part of the enlightenment.

(1) (Reply)

Zenith Bank- Test Format / Us Dv Lottery 2008 / Kpmg Test Format Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.