Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,978 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Benue Pastor Accused Of Stealing Phone, Almost Lynched (Graphic Pix, Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Benue Pastor Accused Of Stealing Phone, Almost Lynched (Graphic Pix, Video) (30783 Views)

Hausa Mob Almost Lynched A Homosexual Man (pictures/video) / Asian Man Slaps A Nigerian Woman In Lagos, Angry Youths Almost Lynched Him / Men Insert Bottle In Lady's Privates For Stealing Phone [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benue Pastor Accused Of Stealing Phone, Almost Lynched (Graphic Pix, Video) by ComeToJesus: 6:04pm On Oct 18, 2021
Everytime, you clowns just have to look for a way to use the moniker 'Pastor' to drive traffic to your blogs.

Nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Benue Pastor Accused Of Stealing Phone, Almost Lynched (Graphic Pix, Video) by FreedomArmy: 6:05pm On Oct 18, 2021
Since the Regime of bushari the chief terrorist of Nigeria,Benue people have had very little to smile about. From one bad news to another.
Any Benue indigene who is alive and was able to survive the jihadist regime should give testimony come may 29th 2023.
Re: Benue Pastor Accused Of Stealing Phone, Almost Lynched (Graphic Pix, Video) by NGArmyTerrorist: 6:05pm On Oct 18, 2021
Where's that useless Benuejosh? That illiterate thing that ran away from Benue State and had since been hiding in southeast..
Re: Benue Pastor Accused Of Stealing Phone, Almost Lynched (Graphic Pix, Video) by Calitoscassius(m): 6:06pm On Oct 18, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin wellcome to zoogeria.
Re: Benue Pastor Accused Of Stealing Phone, Almost Lynched (Graphic Pix, Video) by mu2sa2: 6:07pm On Oct 18, 2021
WibusJaga:

Everybody de claim pastor nowadays. Wetin be the name of him church?
Because as a pastor you can make mumus part with their hard earned money neatly and you have access to unlimited free fvck. Simply put, you're self-appointed to do as you please with your mumu congregants - anyone who dispute your mighty anointing ends in hellfire.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue Pastor Accused Of Stealing Phone, Almost Lynched (Graphic Pix, Video) by Freelance363: 6:08pm On Oct 18, 2021
Eyewitness with no proof? If he did stole anything,where is it? He couldn't have hidden it away.
People sef. Thank God he was saved.people are really frustrated.

1 Like

Re: Benue Pastor Accused Of Stealing Phone, Almost Lynched (Graphic Pix, Video) by blamingthedevil: 6:08pm On Oct 18, 2021
Pastor Righteousness
Re: Benue Pastor Accused Of Stealing Phone, Almost Lynched (Graphic Pix, Video) by Angelfrost(m): 6:09pm On Oct 18, 2021
The average Nigerian is so bloodthirsty... One just has to watch his movements and associations!

It is so easy to be labeled a criminal for being at the wrong place at the wrong time.

May we not suffer the fate of the Aluu Boys at the hands of their fellow countrymen.

1 Like

Re: Benue Pastor Accused Of Stealing Phone, Almost Lynched (Graphic Pix, Video) by pegix(m): 6:12pm On Oct 18, 2021
Kill kill kill him
Re: Benue Pastor Accused Of Stealing Phone, Almost Lynched (Graphic Pix, Video) by Flexherbal(m): 6:14pm On Oct 18, 2021
WibusJaga:

Everybody de claim pastor nowadays.
Re: Benue Pastor Accused Of Stealing Phone, Almost Lynched (Graphic Pix, Video) by Antoeni(m): 6:14pm On Oct 18, 2021
Sometimes I jst Wish That Government Should just Ban All these Pentecostal Churches in Nigeria and Leave ONLY

CATHOLIC
ANGLICAN
BAPTIST
METHODIST
PRESBYTERIAN
CAC
Re: Benue Pastor Accused Of Stealing Phone, Almost Lynched (Graphic Pix, Video) by shogsman(m): 6:16pm On Oct 18, 2021
When you live with animals masquerading as human beings this is what you get
Re: Benue Pastor Accused Of Stealing Phone, Almost Lynched (Graphic Pix, Video) by Lovenorth: 6:18pm On Oct 18, 2021
All or most of them are like him
Re: Benue Pastor Accused Of Stealing Phone, Almost Lynched (Graphic Pix, Video) by Mahfprints: 6:20pm On Oct 18, 2021
End time
Re: Benue Pastor Accused Of Stealing Phone, Almost Lynched (Graphic Pix, Video) by BePrepared: 6:21pm On Oct 18, 2021
RapistOnBail:

This Mumu is using the age old method of theft.

While His mates in other branches like RCCG, Deeper life, dunamis….. etc, are using brainwork to collect their members money in the name of tithe and offerings,

Mumu pastor. Better go learn brainwork before setting up a church.

Ur bitterness didn't permit you to see that they didn't provide evidence, now breathe in and read again, this time slowly
Re: Benue Pastor Accused Of Stealing Phone, Almost Lynched (Graphic Pix, Video) by BePrepared: 6:21pm On Oct 18, 2021
SWORD419:
Na dem religion of christ, from yahoo pastors to rapist pastors to lying pastors to gay pedophile cardinals... I think this is the reason why modern christians no longer take their religion serious

[/b][/quote]

Ur bitterness didn't permit you to see that they didn't provide evidence, now breathe in and read again, this time slowly
Re: Benue Pastor Accused Of Stealing Phone, Almost Lynched (Graphic Pix, Video) by mastermaestro(m): 6:22pm On Oct 18, 2021
Antoeni:
Sometimes I jst Wish That Government Should just Ban All these Pentecostal Churches in Nigeria and Leave ONLY

CATHOLIC
ANGLICAN
BAPTIST
METHODIST
PRESBYTERIAN
CAC

Too bad for you. Long after you are dead, buried and your memory completely erased from the earth, the Pentecostal Church will continue to spread the Gospel of JESUS CHRIST with signs and wonders around the world. sad

1 Like

Re: Benue Pastor Accused Of Stealing Phone, Almost Lynched (Graphic Pix, Video) by Lovenorth: 6:25pm On Oct 18, 2021
EmekaBlue:
Hmm...I suspect it is an innocent man being set up by his enemy

And foolish Nigerians don't even investigate just want to lynch like fools. Later they ask God Why things are not going well in their lives...its wickedness like this
If this pastor is innocent then Shekau was also innocent
Re: Benue Pastor Accused Of Stealing Phone, Almost Lynched (Graphic Pix, Video) by kaygreeno: 6:26pm On Oct 18, 2021
Just go thank your God say Dem no burn you alive! Na from beating dem dey start" after better beating na Mk una bring Tire" eh Oga abi you get Fuel? Like play guyman don turn ashes.
Re: Benue Pastor Accused Of Stealing Phone, Almost Lynched (Graphic Pix, Video) by Antoeni(m): 6:28pm On Oct 18, 2021
You Just Sounded Like Thief , And I am so Convinced that you are a REAL THIEF
mastermaestro:

Too bad for you. Long after you are dead, buried and your memory completely erased from the earth, the Pentecostal Church will continue to spread the Gospel of JESUS CHRIST with signs and wonders around the world. sad
Re: Benue Pastor Accused Of Stealing Phone, Almost Lynched (Graphic Pix, Video) by boscho(m): 6:39pm On Oct 18, 2021
Re: Benue Pastor Accused Of Stealing Phone, Almost Lynched (Graphic Pix, Video) by Habib101: 6:40pm On Oct 18, 2021
Oh boy pastor problems don come again
Re: Benue Pastor Accused Of Stealing Phone, Almost Lynched (Graphic Pix, Video) by Fiscus105(m): 6:45pm On Oct 18, 2021
His sheep will still biliv him, Hook line and winker

Touch not my anointee crew
Re: Benue Pastor Accused Of Stealing Phone, Almost Lynched (Graphic Pix, Video) by Kenturkey048(m): 6:49pm On Oct 18, 2021
Botking:
There was no proves that he stole the phone, and yet this animal wants to unleash their miserable life frustration on the poor man

Na wow

Benue state is the most useless state on earth. I was in this same shit during my youth service with these animals. If not for the society youth leader that was also a serving corp member in another state that came to my rescue... I was already anticipating my dead body...

God will bless him wherever he is... I hate that tribe called TIV. I must revenge on those people even if it will take me 30years. God will keep every one of them alive to pay for their sins.

1 Like

Re: Benue Pastor Accused Of Stealing Phone, Almost Lynched (Graphic Pix, Video) by Kajaard: 7:00pm On Oct 18, 2021
Why are they beating him? angry

He needed the phone to call Jesus cheesy
Re: Benue Pastor Accused Of Stealing Phone, Almost Lynched (Graphic Pix, Video) by Yusman316(m): 7:10pm On Oct 18, 2021
MARKone:
I wonder why these guys don't treat Politicians same way.
Really
Politicians with guards, with guns?
Re: Benue Pastor Accused Of Stealing Phone, Almost Lynched (Graphic Pix, Video) by Tomek09(m): 7:19pm On Oct 18, 2021
Useless and good for nothing Benue State.
Re: Benue Pastor Accused Of Stealing Phone, Almost Lynched (Graphic Pix, Video) by Botking: 7:41pm On Oct 18, 2021
Kenturkey048:

Benue state is the most useless state on earth. I was in this same shit during my youth service with these animals. If not for the society youth leader that was also a serving corp member in another state that came to my rescue... I was already anticipating my dead body...

God will bless him wherever he is... I hate that tribe called TIV. I must revenge on those people even if it will take me 30years. God will keep every one of them alive to pay for their sins.

Oga which one na, what did they do, that you don't want to forgo
Re: Benue Pastor Accused Of Stealing Phone, Almost Lynched (Graphic Pix, Video) by Banmeallday: 7:42pm On Oct 18, 2021
Stupid Pastor...he will not advocate for better country or revolution

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FRSC Reacts To Woman Beating Video, "The Woman Attacked Officer First' / Man Who Enslaved & Tortured His Son In Enugu Arrested By Police (Photos) / Man Attempts Suicide In Port Harcourt, Climbs High Tension, Gets Electocuted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.