Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,948 members, 7,810,623 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:18 PM

"I Want To See Nnamdi Kanu" - Ifeanyi Ubah Arrives Abuja To Get Court Order - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Want To See Nnamdi Kanu" - Ifeanyi Ubah Arrives Abuja To Get Court Order (3685 Views)

I Don't Want To See Nnamdi Kanu In These Clothes Again - Judge Tells DSS / DSS Stopped American Lawyer, Others From Visiting Nnamdi Kanu — Ifeanyi Ejiofor / Sanusi Lamido Begins Journey To Exile, Arrives Abuja Airport (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Want To See Nnamdi Kanu" - Ifeanyi Ubah Arrives Abuja To Get Court Order by Wisdomkosi(m): 6:12pm On Oct 18, 2021
Biafra : "I Want To See Nnamdi Kanu" - Ifeanyi Ubah Arrives Abuja To Get Court Order

By Wisdom Nwedene, Abuja

The lawmaker representing Anambra South Senatorial District, Ifeanyi Ubah, on Monday filed a suit demanding the Federal High Court in Abuja to allow him see the leader of the Indigenous People Of Biafra, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu in the DSS Custody.

Ubah who was accompanied by his lawyer said he has tried severally to see Kanu but was denied access by the DSS.

He said he was in the court to get an order which will enable him to have an access of meeting Mazi Kanu.

IGBERE TV recalls Senator Ubah who is contesting the November 6 governorship election in Anambra State had urged the Federal Government to critically examine issues surrounding the arrest and detention of Kanu.
Ubah made the call during a stakeholders’ meeting in Lagos as part of his sensitisation and engagement with Anambra indigenes in the state.

He said Ubah’s team had robust discussions and exchange of ideas on various issues surrounding South-East development.

Part of the statement read, “In the course of the conversation, some youth leaders used the opportunity of the visit to express their sadness to the Senator over the raging issue of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu’s detention and pleaded with Ubah to intervene in the matter."

STAY WITH IGBERE TV. AFRICA'S NO1 COMMUNITY TV.

Source : https://igberetvnews.com/1403295/biafra-want-see-nnamdi-kanu-ifeanyi-ubah-arrives-abuja-get-court-order/

Re: "I Want To See Nnamdi Kanu" - Ifeanyi Ubah Arrives Abuja To Get Court Order by Abdul05: 6:14pm On Oct 18, 2021
Mr ifeanyi,

Stop taking kanu' case as a political issue grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Want To See Nnamdi Kanu" - Ifeanyi Ubah Arrives Abuja To Get Court Order by BlackZeus17: 6:15pm On Oct 18, 2021
They know who the great is

1 Like

Re: "I Want To See Nnamdi Kanu" - Ifeanyi Ubah Arrives Abuja To Get Court Order by vanbonattel: 6:16pm On Oct 18, 2021
"Ohamadike" in Igbo language actually means Everyone know who the hero is.

Deep.

28 Likes

Re: "I Want To See Nnamdi Kanu" - Ifeanyi Ubah Arrives Abuja To Get Court Order by Penguin2: 6:17pm On Oct 18, 2021
Campaign gimmicks

8 Likes

Re: "I Want To See Nnamdi Kanu" - Ifeanyi Ubah Arrives Abuja To Get Court Order by NorthernAgender: 6:19pm On Oct 18, 2021
In your dream except you want to enter grave kanu has long time killed and buried.

2 Likes

Re: "I Want To See Nnamdi Kanu" - Ifeanyi Ubah Arrives Abuja To Get Court Order by Flexherbal(m): 6:22pm On Oct 18, 2021
We hope his intentions are genuine.

Politicians can do anything for power.

2 Likes

Re: "I Want To See Nnamdi Kanu" - Ifeanyi Ubah Arrives Abuja To Get Court Order by udele1: 6:22pm On Oct 18, 2021
Politics as usual. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: "I Want To See Nnamdi Kanu" - Ifeanyi Ubah Arrives Abuja To Get Court Order by Nanaborga(m): 6:29pm On Oct 18, 2021
No nnamdi Kanu , no erection in south east , apc should release Kanu to him so he can win the election , and return him back to dss after the election, normal politics 101
Re: "I Want To See Nnamdi Kanu" - Ifeanyi Ubah Arrives Abuja To Get Court Order by yyba: 6:38pm On Oct 18, 2021
Mteeeww angry
Re: "I Want To See Nnamdi Kanu" - Ifeanyi Ubah Arrives Abuja To Get Court Order by techWriter3: 7:11pm On Oct 18, 2021
"Ohamadike" in Igbo language actually means Everyone know who the hero is.Deep.. Umm, need help with your assignment, project, thesis, or dissertation?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Want To See Nnamdi Kanu" - Ifeanyi Ubah Arrives Abuja To Get Court Order by benuejosh: 7:23pm On Oct 18, 2021
Joke of the century.
Re: "I Want To See Nnamdi Kanu" - Ifeanyi Ubah Arrives Abuja To Get Court Order by hisgrace090: 7:24pm On Oct 18, 2021
Smoke cannot be burried.
Re: "I Want To See Nnamdi Kanu" - Ifeanyi Ubah Arrives Abuja To Get Court Order by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 18, 2021
If you want to see a wild animal go to DSS Zoo. An exotic albino monkey was recently captured. It dances and love the watery beans.

1 Like

Re: "I Want To See Nnamdi Kanu" - Ifeanyi Ubah Arrives Abuja To Get Court Order by Tomek09(m): 7:30pm On Oct 18, 2021
NorthernAgender:
In your dream except you want to enter grave kanu has long time killed and buried.
Lol....try it and see.
Re: "I Want To See Nnamdi Kanu" - Ifeanyi Ubah Arrives Abuja To Get Court Order by flokii: 7:30pm On Oct 18, 2021
You didn't see Kanu all these while he ran away and was issuing orders for his brainless followers to bring down Lagos State government and destroy Tinubu.. a born f00l from Abia o.

4 Likes

Re: "I Want To See Nnamdi Kanu" - Ifeanyi Ubah Arrives Abuja To Get Court Order by Bighead9: 8:08pm On Oct 18, 2021
This one wan scam IPOB and their SYMPATHISERS grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: "I Want To See Nnamdi Kanu" - Ifeanyi Ubah Arrives Abuja To Get Court Order by Bighead9: 8:11pm On Oct 18, 2021
Tomek09:

Lol....try it and see.

This is one of them

1 Like

Re: "I Want To See Nnamdi Kanu" - Ifeanyi Ubah Arrives Abuja To Get Court Order by PrinceOfLagos: 8:12pm On Oct 18, 2021
Chasing clout as usual
Re: "I Want To See Nnamdi Kanu" - Ifeanyi Ubah Arrives Abuja To Get Court Order by jlinkd78(m): 8:26pm On Oct 18, 2021
Noted
Re: "I Want To See Nnamdi Kanu" - Ifeanyi Ubah Arrives Abuja To Get Court Order by sparkyJ: 8:27pm On Oct 18, 2021
We are watching
Re: "I Want To See Nnamdi Kanu" - Ifeanyi Ubah Arrives Abuja To Get Court Order by Charmingrascal(m): 8:45pm On Oct 18, 2021
Fact is, FG is likely not to bring Kanu to Court on Thursday and he might be in custody till the end of Buhari's regime.
Not bringing him to Court might lead to brutal responses by IPOB and its affiliates.

1 Like

Re: "I Want To See Nnamdi Kanu" - Ifeanyi Ubah Arrives Abuja To Get Court Order by tydi(m): 10:24pm On Oct 18, 2021
After you have sold him out to the fulanis.
Re: "I Want To See Nnamdi Kanu" - Ifeanyi Ubah Arrives Abuja To Get Court Order by APCNig: 12:01am On Oct 19, 2021
SlyDev:
If you want to see a wild animal go to DSS Zoo. An exotic albino money was recently captured. It dances and love the watery beans.

Take your drugs oooo. Na like this incurable madness dey start.
Re: "I Want To See Nnamdi Kanu" - Ifeanyi Ubah Arrives Abuja To Get Court Order by michlins(m): 2:55am On Oct 19, 2021
Ifeanyi Uba should know that people who will find this appealing are same people shouting "no erection no leferedum"

This guy should focus on ways he wants to govern if not this will be another futile efforts to make it into Agụ Awka

1 Like

Re: "I Want To See Nnamdi Kanu" - Ifeanyi Ubah Arrives Abuja To Get Court Order by Yobabad: 6:48am On Oct 19, 2021
God bless mazi Nnamdi Kanu, we the Yorubas want FG to free and release Mr Kanu
Re: "I Want To See Nnamdi Kanu" - Ifeanyi Ubah Arrives Abuja To Get Court Order by kettykin: 7:00am On Oct 19, 2021
NorthernAgender:
If Kanu is killed without fair trial, Nigeria will be buried alive, Boko Haram and Fulani herdsmen will be a child's play to what would come upon Nigeria

1 Like

Re: "I Want To See Nnamdi Kanu" - Ifeanyi Ubah Arrives Abuja To Get Court Order by Gandollar(f): 7:38am On Oct 19, 2021
udele1:
Politics as usual. grin grin
You can see all your propaganda have no effect. Why not go home and love your wife.
Re: "I Want To See Nnamdi Kanu" - Ifeanyi Ubah Arrives Abuja To Get Court Order by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:39am On Oct 19, 2021
Wisdomkosi:

The lawmaker representing Anambra South Senatorial District, Ifeanyi Ubah, on Monday filed a suit demanding the Federal High Court in Abuja to allow him see the leader of the Indigenous People Of Biafra, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu in the DSS Custody.
Abeg make them video their meeting, e go dey interesting! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: "I Want To See Nnamdi Kanu" - Ifeanyi Ubah Arrives Abuja To Get Court Order by Gandollar(f): 7:39am On Oct 19, 2021
yyba:
Mteeeww angry
E pain you?
Re: "I Want To See Nnamdi Kanu" - Ifeanyi Ubah Arrives Abuja To Get Court Order by Gandollar(f): 7:43am On Oct 19, 2021
SlyDev:
If you want to see a wild animal go to DSS Zoo. An exotic albino money was recently captured. It dances and love the watery beans.
I can bet you, Kanu is not under any of these conditions. He's freedom of movement is the only restrictions.

Kanu as we speak is living in a better condition than you free suffer head man roaming the streets and crying to your children each day about how difficult life is for, no thanks to buhari the mannequin.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hope Of LP Winning One Guber Seat Fades As Otti Cries Out / Guinea Citizenship: Cocaine And Guinea-bissau - BBC / What Better Way To End A Campaign? Buhari Folk, Join Us In Thanksgiving

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.