Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

I Don't Want To See Nnamdi Kanu In These Clothes Again - Judge Tells DSS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don't Want To See Nnamdi Kanu In These Clothes Again - Judge Tells DSS (87264 Views)

Pull In Obi For Questioning, Heavens Will Not Fall – Lauretta Onochie Tells DSS / I Will Not Leave Your Office, Falana Tells DSS After Failing To Release Sowore / See Nnamdi Azikiwe And His Car In 1959: Can You Tell The Name Of The Car? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Want To See Nnamdi Kanu In These Clothes Again - Judge Tells DSS by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jan 18, 2022
Binta Nyako, judge of an Abuja Federal High Court, has ordered the Department of State Services (DSS) to allow Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), to change his clothes.

Previously, Nyako had directed the DSS to allow the IPOB leader to have a bath whenever he wants to, change his clothes, eat properly and practice his faith.

However, at the court session on Tuesday, Mike Ozekhome, Kanu’s lead counsel, complained that his client is still being subjected to poor treatment in DSS custody.

He said Kanu is still being kept in solitary confinement and that any other detainee who greets him is also kept in solitary confinement.

Shortly before adjourning the matter, Nyako reminded the defendant that a detention facility is not a five-star hotel.

However, she reiterated her previous order that the IPOB leader should be allowed the maximum comfort possible, including changing his Fendi outfit with which he was brought back into the country in June 2021.

“I don’t want to see him in these clothes again. This one is almost off-white. Also, make sure that you allow him to exercise," Nyako added.

SOURCE

49 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Don't Want To See Nnamdi Kanu In These Clothes Again - Judge Tells DSS by Bola146(f): 1:15pm On Jan 18, 2022
grin

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Don't Want To See Nnamdi Kanu In These Clothes Again - Judge Tells DSS by Emergingnation0: 1:16pm On Jan 18, 2022
Las las Biafra will be actualised grin grin.

184 Likes 21 Shares

Re: I Don't Want To See Nnamdi Kanu In These Clothes Again - Judge Tells DSS by TooMuchStuff: 1:16pm On Jan 18, 2022
Too bad they enjoy punishing him

Turji...of zamfara still in business with little resistance

114 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Don't Want To See Nnamdi Kanu In These Clothes Again - Judge Tells DSS by PrinceOfLagos: 1:17pm On Jan 18, 2022
Like play like play, Kanu don get sympathy from the judge

153 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Don't Want To See Nnamdi Kanu In These Clothes Again - Judge Tells DSS by pyyxxaro: 1:17pm On Jan 18, 2022
There don turn KANU to NEBUCHADNEZZAR grin

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Want To See Nnamdi Kanu In These Clothes Again - Judge Tells DSS by yyba: 1:18pm On Jan 18, 2022
But that is the only cloth the terrorists has

52 Likes 17 Shares

Re: I Don't Want To See Nnamdi Kanu In These Clothes Again - Judge Tells DSS by Michelle70(m): 1:18pm On Jan 18, 2022
This binta Nyako is a very good person.
Despite bring the person that granted Kanu bail which he abused, she still has some sympathy for Kanu.
NK is enjoying thanks to the benevolence of Buhari, Binta and some other Nigerians.
Ipob should pray Wike is not our next president, that man weh hate ipob, he will just build flyover that runs from Abia to Abuja for easy transportation of ipob to DSS facilities

220 Likes 27 Shares

Re: I Don't Want To See Nnamdi Kanu In These Clothes Again - Judge Tells DSS by Odingo1: 1:21pm On Jan 18, 2022
yyba:
Funny how you people abandoned Sunday Igboho

334 Likes 21 Shares

Re: I Don't Want To See Nnamdi Kanu In These Clothes Again - Judge Tells DSS by SarkinYarki: 1:22pm On Jan 18, 2022
Good thing she finally noticed

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Want To See Nnamdi Kanu In These Clothes Again - Judge Tells DSS by JAMO84: 1:22pm On Jan 18, 2022
I guess his foolish followers will start contributing their feeding allowance to buy him another Fendi

41 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Don't Want To See Nnamdi Kanu In These Clothes Again - Judge Tells DSS by CyynthiaKiss(f): 1:22pm On Jan 18, 2022
yyba:

He's not a Muslim undecided

334 Likes 20 Shares

Re: I Don't Want To See Nnamdi Kanu In These Clothes Again - Judge Tells DSS by Nonexisting: 1:25pm On Jan 18, 2022
yyba:
Oh yes. The one cloth that can successfully replace all your okirika clothes and still remain change for you to buy many plates of amala and ewedu.

265 Likes 18 Shares

Re: I Don't Want To See Nnamdi Kanu In These Clothes Again - Judge Tells DSS by 22o62021: 1:27pm On Jan 18, 2022
My own be say

Ripper drivers for Edo state Dey protest go government House now

Them say DSS and Army come their garage come kill 2 people

Carry the dead body go

14 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To See Nnamdi Kanu In These Clothes Again - Judge Tells DSS by MarveworldG: 1:28pm On Jan 18, 2022
Funny
Re: I Don't Want To See Nnamdi Kanu In These Clothes Again - Judge Tells DSS by tutudesz: 1:31pm On Jan 18, 2022
undecided
Re: I Don't Want To See Nnamdi Kanu In These Clothes Again - Judge Tells DSS by Maxymilliano(m): 1:31pm On Jan 18, 2022
cool .. Repeating same outfits over and over at each court appearance is an indicator that the DSS might have limit Kanu's access to his fundamental rights as a suspect that is yet to be convicted.

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Want To See Nnamdi Kanu In These Clothes Again - Judge Tells DSS by Kissiemu(m): 1:32pm On Jan 18, 2022
If you notice very well his posture and gaiet have changed. He has gone slimmer, he stoops when he stands as a result of overseating in one place or lack of exercise and his smiles are all plastic... Kanu should save his young family these stressful adventures. I am sorry he can't win this battle. The politicians will forget all about him as 2023 draws near.
If you also notice his die-hard fans have left him. Reno posts these days are becoming anti-igbo. He is beginning to express some views that he dared not 2 or 3 years ago because he needed his support base-igbos. FFK has moved on and Deji Adeyanju is busy with other things.
Nnamdi, please for the sake of your family reconsider. Nobody feeds the hero's children when he's gone. All these people around you will move on if you drop dead right this moment.

44 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Don't Want To See Nnamdi Kanu In These Clothes Again - Judge Tells DSS by yyba: 1:32pm On Jan 18, 2022
Nonexisting:
Oh yes. The one cloth that can successfully replace all your okirika clothes and still remain change for you to buy many plates of amala and ewedu.
boasting in the morning, boasting in the afternoon and boasting in the evening yet nothing to show in reality . Hehehe

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Don't Want To See Nnamdi Kanu In These Clothes Again - Judge Tells DSS by yyba: 1:33pm On Jan 18, 2022
CyynthiaKiss:

He's not a Muslim undecided
is he a ritualist ? Hehehe

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Don't Want To See Nnamdi Kanu In These Clothes Again - Judge Tells DSS by yyba: 1:34pm On Jan 18, 2022
Odingo1:

Funny how you people abandoned Sunday Igboho
grin grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Want To See Nnamdi Kanu In These Clothes Again - Judge Tells DSS by LLiKYekoba: 1:38pm On Jan 18, 2022
Michelle70:
This binta Nyako is a very good person.
Despite bring the person that granted Kanu bail which he abused, she still has some sympathy for Kanu.
NK is enjoying thanks to the benevolence of Buhari, Binta and some other Nigerians.
Ipob should pray Wike is not our next president

Wike cannot be president. He will be killed anyday he wins the party ticket. He doesn't have the right temperament. And nobody will want him as running mate, he is too ambitious..

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Don't Want To See Nnamdi Kanu In These Clothes Again - Judge Tells DSS by Nonexisting: 1:38pm On Jan 18, 2022
yyba:
boasting in the morning, boasting in the afternoon and boasting in the evening yet nothing to show in reality . Hehehe
Where is the boasting? Google the price of his fendi cloth and Google yours go to Ikeja under bridge and price the rag you're currently putting on. It's that simple.

91 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Want To See Nnamdi Kanu In These Clothes Again - Judge Tells DSS by Nonpartisan1: 1:44pm On Jan 18, 2022
They should lock the terrorist permanently.

4 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To See Nnamdi Kanu In These Clothes Again - Judge Tells DSS by ZendayaColeman(f): 1:47pm On Jan 18, 2022
JAMO84:
I guess his foolish followers will start contributing their feeding allowance to buy him another Fendi

Abokî shine my shoe

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Want To See Nnamdi Kanu In These Clothes Again - Judge Tells DSS by Zagadizzz16: 1:47pm On Jan 18, 2022
Re: I Don't Want To See Nnamdi Kanu In These Clothes Again - Judge Tells DSS by candidbabe(f): 1:47pm On Jan 18, 2022
Limiting MNK on just one cloth while the bandits move about on private jets .

God will judge Nigerian leaders

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Want To See Nnamdi Kanu In These Clothes Again - Judge Tells DSS by Sirmuel1(m): 1:47pm On Jan 18, 2022
Yoruba Leaders have abandoned Sunday Igboho cheesy

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Want To See Nnamdi Kanu In These Clothes Again - Judge Tells DSS by jeff1993: 1:47pm On Jan 18, 2022
Is NK allowing Innocent easterners to eat properly with his useless shutdown??

They should see prison clothes for him so he would wear

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Don't Want To See Nnamdi Kanu In These Clothes Again - Judge Tells DSS by Passionate888: 1:48pm On Jan 18, 2022
Swag inmate

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Want To See Nnamdi Kanu In These Clothes Again - Judge Tells DSS by ambivert27(f): 1:48pm On Jan 18, 2022
The judge sure knows what's on my mind smiley

Like can't he be allowed to change?

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) / Senate President Akpabio Wears Tinubu Logo Cap To Plenary, Sparks Reaction (Pix) / Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.