Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,619 members, 7,827,318 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

.... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / .... (2384 Views)

Is It Justified Or Pure Wickedness? / The Evil Step Mom; My Lost Brother (True Story) / Bayo Adedeji, Wakanow CEO: I Pay My Chef N100k But Caught Him Stealing From Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

.... by Dajugba: 6:12pm On Oct 18, 2021
Re: .... by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 18, 2021
Op, your father brought this whole problems upon himself and you guys. So let the wife be.

As for the pension, forget it. neither of you will get it because the moment you let the pension office know about your father's death, that's the end. They'll stop it with immediate effect. Since you can't approach them to change the next of kin, I'll advise you drop the idea.

Op, face front and hustle your own wealth. Your father has made a grave mistake and the best you can do for yourself is to learn from his mistake so you don't end up like him.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: .... by ahnie: 6:20pm On Oct 18, 2021
Ok.
Elders pls gather here.your wisdom is needed.

1 Like

Re: .... by Ritzybeauty(f): 6:23pm On Oct 18, 2021
Let go, your peace of mind is very important and your forgiveness matter a lot especially if you wanna move forward in life, your hatred would only create a negative energy and waste your time, trust me you would heal with time and nature would take its course..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: .... by Kobojunkie: 6:25pm On Oct 18, 2021
Dajugba:
Now, due to the pain she has caused my dad and the family my dad pension funds is usually paid to him every month. But no one has access to it since he passed on. I was reading through his documents and saw the next of Kim is my step younger brother and the mother for his pension.

I don't want to release the information to her because she is heartless and wicked! I only want to ask, how can I have access to that funds, so every month that money can be channel to my mum for her personal up keep.

Note: I have my dad bank information, but I don't know who he put as next of Kim.
Your anger seems misplaced. Your dad, not the woman,is who you ought to be angry with for handling his affairs the way he did. undecided

As for the document that lists your step brother and his mother as next of Kin, be sure that if you tamper with it, it might come back to bite you big time. undecided

8 Likes

Re: .... by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:25pm On Oct 18, 2021
I won't say anything, because if I talk now, they will say that I'm cruel lipsrsealed
Re: .... by Dajugba: 6:29pm On Oct 18, 2021
Ritzybeauty:
Let go, your peace of mind is very important and your forgiveness matter a lot especially if you wanna move forward in life, your hatred would only create a negative energy and waste your time, trust me you would heal with time and nature would take its course..

I am not angry with her, but I feel it is right not to give her the information.
Re: .... by Dajugba: 6:32pm On Oct 18, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Your anger seems misplaced. Your dad, not the woman,is who you ought to be angry with for handling his affairs the way he did. undecided

As for the document that lists your step brother and his mother as next of Kin, be sure that if you tamper with it, it might come back to bite you big time. undecided

She has sold property worth millions of naira. She still hold what belongs to me and my siblings. So, don't think she has done a lot more evil to still keep what doesn't belong to her?
Re: .... by Dajugba: 6:35pm On Oct 18, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
I won't say anything, because if I talk now, they will say that I'm cruel lipsrsealed

As long it doesn't have to involve any thing diabolic. You can say something
Re: .... by Kobojunkie: 6:36pm On Oct 18, 2021
Dajugba:
She has sold property worth millions of naira. She still hold what belongs to me and my siblings. So, don't think she has done a lot more evil to still keep what doesn't belong to her?
Did your dad not leave behind a will? undecided

You need a lawyer to pursue these things. Tagging her evil and attempting to criminality dupe her of her share isn't going to benefit you much. undecided

Also, in Nigeria, traditional marriages are considered legal. So as long as your father married her through traditional consent, they are considered married. Polygamy is recognized even through not through the Civil marriage system. undecided

1 Like

Re: .... by chatinent: 6:41pm On Oct 18, 2021
Here to read.
Re: .... by Sonnobax15(m): 6:48pm On Oct 18, 2021
lipsrsealed
After the demise of my mum,the wife my dad got married to was nothing but a beast in human form......Every day,my younger brother and I would just sit in our varendah weeping and even calling on God to come take out lives sad. But that's all gone now...Small children of that year,na we don dey do things by ourselves now........We no dey reason wetin out step mum do us pass....

But the truth is that what most step moms forgets to know is that they equally have kids..That whatever they are doing to their step kids today, their own kids will one day reap them...Na karma law be that...E go only tay,but for sure,e go must happen..

4 Likes

Re: .... by BlackXabbath(m): 6:52pm On Oct 18, 2021
A very delicate matter.

The More reasons I shun polygamy.

2 Likes

Re: .... by Kobojunkie: 7:01pm On Oct 18, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
After the demise of my mum,the wife my dad got married to was nothing but a beast in human form......Every day,my younger brother and I would just sit in our varendah weeping and even calling on God to come take out lives sad. But that's all gone now...Small children of that year,na we don dey do things by ourselves now........We no dey reason wetin out step mum do us pass....

But the truth is that what most step moms forgets to know is that they equally have kids..That whatever they are doing to their step kids today, their own kids will one day reap them...Na karma law be that...E go only tay,but for sure,e go must happen..
Where was your dad in all that? undecided

1 Like

Re: .... by lomprico(m): 7:01pm On Oct 18, 2021
Sorry, there is nothing you guys can do! the woman finish una papa.

the best thing u can do is hide the info from her but for how long?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: .... by Sonnobax15(m): 7:03pm On Oct 18, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Where was your dad in all that? undecided
. No be everything person dey talk out bro...But the most important lesson wey I don learn for this life na be say--"the ills of polygamy exceeds the merits...

6 Likes

Re: .... by Kobojunkie: 7:04pm On Oct 18, 2021
Sonnobax15:
. No be everything person dey talk out bro...But the most important lesson wey I don learn for this life na be say--"the ills of polygamy exceeds the merits...
undecided
Re: .... by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 18, 2021
Kill her undecided
Re: .... by greenie77: 7:41pm On Oct 18, 2021
Your step mum was a passerby your father brought her into his life and believed turning away from his wife and children would give him the focus to enjoy the relationship with her....your father made the choice as many married men are still today making the same choice of abandoning their wives and children for another woman.

Her new husband is also enjoying the proceeds from your father's properties..... sad!

7 Likes

Re: .... by Dajugba: 7:43pm On Oct 18, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Did your dad not leave behind a will? undecided

You need a lawyer to pursue these things. Tagging her evil and attempting to criminality dupe her of her share isn't going to benefit you much. undecided

Also, in Nigeria, traditional marriages are considered legal. So as long as your father married her through traditional consent, they are considered married. Polygamy is recognized even through not through the Civil marriage system. undecided

He didn't. Some things I cannot write here. But no one is dragging property with me and siblings, even my dad brother approve she get nothing from what my dad left.
Re: .... by Kobojunkie: 8:01pm On Oct 18, 2021
Dajugba:

He didn't. Some things I cannot write here. But no one is dragging property with me and siblings, even my dad brother approve she get nothing from what my dad left.
Your dad's brother approved your father's property where your father left no will? undecided

1 Like

Re: .... by Dajugba: 8:24pm On Oct 18, 2021
Bonesbreaker:
Kill her undecided

I cannot take a human life, I know my step siblings and I may need each others later in life.
Re: .... by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 18, 2021
Dajugba:

I cannot take a human life, I know my step siblings and I may need each others later in life.
then forgive her undecided
Re: .... by HarunaWest(m): 9:08pm On Oct 18, 2021
Dajugba:
How Do I Pay An Evil Step Mum For Her Wickedness After Such Acts?

Greetings to everyone, I don't know if here is the right platform to post my questions, but need answers on how to get things right. I'm not a good writer, however you may read to help out positively.

My dad passed on this year, but was already on pension before he died. It happened that when things was still fine with my dad, he met a lady who was a single mum, made him turn away from his family completely.

Fast forward to years later, the relationship produced 3 of my step younger siblings from this his young lover (wife).

Note: On his pension he put the first son from this lady as his next of kin.

After retirement, the million was no longer coming forth, my dad had to relocate to another state to start a different business not based on his previous business. But during that time of building his business with the small money left, his wife was dating a young boy who was satisfying her sexual need.

My dad got to know, because his friends in the estate told him they have saw them severally in different events and hotels together. He was no longer interested in the relationship again. And made it clear to her parents he would only take responsibility of the children.

Please note: My Dad didn't marry this woman legally, My mum is the legal wife.

May dad made a mistake leaving his property documents in the house there after he change location to a different state. The lady got hold of his laded property documents and sold some.

The poultry business my dad was doing before he knew her, my dad left the business for her to be managing with staffs. A total of 7,000 birds, she sold it and every equipments, sacked the staffs because she could not manage any business but wants to enjoy. Sold a cool room business also. Sold my dad car, sold the saloon equipment dad opened for her and absconded with his jeep.

My dad got to know she was selling her property when his friends called to informed him. That made him completely broke financially, made him lose focus and led to high bp. Meanwhile, before the information came to my dad she was selling his property's, he sent her 600k and 400k year (2019) June to buy feed for the poultry business, and children upkeep.

My dad became seriously ill his death in 2021. Now, I and my siblings buried my dad this year July 2021. But before the burial I was reading my dad diary's and I saw where my dad wrote, she still have have some of the documents of his property she hasn't sold. I told my uncles about this, and she was requested to returned those documents, she didn't and has not till date.

Not denying the fact she didn't collect those documents, but her new husband wouldn't permit her to travel and she is heavily pregnant to go and bring the documents where she kept it. Also with the excuse she also has not paid 4 years rents to where she kept the documents.

We have been patient with her, she has put to bed some months ago, but she doesn't want to comply! My elder sister husband agreed to pay the 4years rent which was her excuse, but she has not be showing concern. We planned to lure her to come to a location in warri so we can arrest her, but she wouldn't come up each time after agreement to see me and my brother.

Now, due to the pain she has caused my dad and the family my dad pension funds is usually paid to him every month. But no one has access to it since he passed on. I was reading through his documents and saw the next of Kim is my step younger brother and the mother for his pension.

I don't want to release the information to her because she is heartless and wicked! I only want to ask, how can I have access to that funds, so every month that money can be channel to my mum for her personal up keep.

Note: I have my dad bank information, but I don't know who he put as next of Kin.
Your step mum isn't wicked. Stop demonizing her. Your father made his choice. You people should move on abeg. All these yeye talks about property no male sense. What was you mum doing for herself all these years?
Was everyone waiting on daddy's property or will? My dad had 3 houses, 4 lands and other properties. He sold some of them and is still selling some of them. I am not bothered cos i am not materialistic. I work my arse off to earn mine. I am not waiting for Baba....Yall should move on, after all na only we waka come.

2 Likes

Re: .... by Xxx123xxx(m): 9:35pm On Oct 18, 2021
See how your daddy destroy Himself because of kpekus. Lesson for y'all.

1 Like

Re: .... by Dajugba: 9:58pm On Oct 18, 2021
HarunaWest:

Your step mum isn't wicked. Stop demonizing her. Your father made his choice. You people should move on abeg. All these yeye talks about property no male sense. What was you mum doing for herself all these years?
Was everyone waiting on daddy's property or will? My dad had 3 houses, 4 lands and other properties. He sold some of them and is still selling some of them. I am not bothered cos i am not materialistic. I work my arse off to earn mine. I am not waiting for Baba....Yall should move on, after all na only we waka come.

My friend if you have nothing to say don't come and type trash here. Do I tell you my mum is hungry? She worked for it. She trained I and my siblings in school. The man she married and assisted from law school till he graduated and became someone in life, one woman from no where came and use diabolic things to take her husband, you are saying she is not wicked. You don't know what it means for a woman to invest her funds in a man and it didn't pay. Get lost out of my thread if you want to make a point with silly words. I am only asking reasonable people with elderly view not one baby talking from no experience.

4 Likes

Re: .... by HarunaWest(m): 10:19pm On Oct 18, 2021
Dajugba:

My friend if you have nothing to say don't come and type trash here. Do I tell you my mum is hungry? She worked for it. She trained I and my siblings in school. The man she married and assisted from law school till he graduated and became someone in life, one woman from no where came and use diabolic things to take her husband, you are saying she is not wicked. You don't know what it means for a woman to invest her funds in a man and it didn't pay. Get lost out of my thread if you want to make a point with silly words. I am only asking reasonable people with elderly view not one baby talking from no experience.
You now say diabolic now. You can see you have a big problem. Instead of you to move on and live your life, you are busy fighting for property. If your dad was busy fighting for property too, will you people be looking for anything to inherit bunch of lazy mofos. And see how you made your old man look like a simp for ordinary law school when she assist. Na guys like you women dey simp im head...Shame on yah Dude.
Re: .... by OSDD(m): 10:46pm On Oct 18, 2021
HarunaWest:

You now say diabolic now. You can see you have a big problem. Instead of you to move on and live your life, you are busy fighting for property. If your dad was busy fighting for property too, will you people be looking for anything to inherit bunch of lazy mofos. And see how you made your old man look like a simp for ordinary law school when she assist. Na guys like you women dey simp im head...Shame on yah Dude.

It is easy to sit on a throne and give commands.. You don't know shit about polygamous family, if not you won't be typing rubbish. He has every right to claim his inheritance and complain about any form of mismanagement...

4 Likes

Re: .... by Dajugba: 11:02pm On Oct 18, 2021
HarunaWest:

Mind you I have my personal business here in Lagos. I'm in partnership with gold miner in Uganda. I am not hungry, I just want to see things differently is why I asked for elderly opinion. You are still a child to think you work or earn more than I do. Because if you think I am lazy, all the money you have ever worked this year I can earn it from 1kg of gold bar. So get loss!

I am not trying to attack you. I want to see reasons why I should give her son what belongs to her son, not her. But at the other hand I feel my mum should get it. So come with reasons and not derogatory comments

3 Likes

Re: .... by Nobody: 11:12pm On Oct 18, 2021

2 Likes

Re: .... by Spherical77(m): 7:20am On Oct 19, 2021
I guess your mum is too cold and birth cold children also wink

1 Like

Re: .... by Ulunne777(f): 7:27am On Oct 19, 2021
The woman is not diabolic,she used pussy power incorporated with modern acrobatic styles.Only few men can withstand it.

Honestly your father is to be blamed and yes you have evry right to claim what is his.

Just be careful,ok?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Women Aren`t Hardwired For Monogamy / I'm Ending It Soon / A Marriage Requirement:guy What Can You Say To This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.