Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Is It Justified Or Pure Wickedness? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Justified Or Pure Wickedness? (18976 Views)

Am I Being Manipulated? Is Her Anger Justified? / Should Evil Be Justified Regardless Of The Intention / Is This The New Wickedness Stuff From Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Justified Or Pure Wickedness? by Maximus85(m): 10:10am On Oct 10, 2021
A man asked his wife to refund the money he gave her to cook soup because he said the soup didn't taste the way he expected?

Is he justified or just pure wickedness?

Your opinions please.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Justified Or Pure Wickedness? by YeyeGbami: 10:23am On Oct 10, 2021
Things don’t turn out as planned sometimes. I’m sure na you be the husband, and yes na confirm wickedness.

Cooking alone sef na serious task. If he no sweet make he manage am.

108 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Is It Justified Or Pure Wickedness? by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 10, 2021
He deserves a factory reset slap. Men think its easy to cook good meal.

37 Likes

Re: Is It Justified Or Pure Wickedness? by Bola146(f): 10:39am On Oct 10, 2021
Wickedness

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Justified Or Pure Wickedness? by Davash222(m): 10:41am On Oct 10, 2021
Iyaebe:
The husband is foolish, no doubt, but cooking a good meal is not rocket science. Stop making it look as if it takes everything to prepare a good meal.

101 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is It Justified Or Pure Wickedness? by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 10, 2021
Davash222:

The husband is foolish, no doubt, but cooking a good meal is not rocket science. Stop making it look as if it takes everything to prepare a good meal.
Coming from someone that can't even boil ordinary water

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Justified Or Pure Wickedness? by Davash222(m): 10:47am On Oct 10, 2021
Iyaebe:
Coming from someone that can't even boil ordinary water
God, dash this girl small sense ... Amen

92 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is It Justified Or Pure Wickedness? by Sonnobax15(m): 11:11am On Oct 10, 2021
lipsrsealed
I'm certainly one nigha on earth who can easily tolerate the excesses of any banny,but one thing that I can't tolerate is her inability to bury my stomach with nice meals/delicacies cool

As in,you must sabi cook my local meals and other snacks...If you aren't good at dishing them,no problem,I no go mind to send you go training for any better caterer hand.....

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Justified Or Pure Wickedness? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Oct 10, 2021
Lol grin grin
E for tell her say make she return money for bride price grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Is It Justified Or Pure Wickedness? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 10, 2021
Maximus85:
A man asked his wife to refund the money he gave her to cook soup because he said the soup didn't taste the way he expected?

Your opinions please.

Lol..
He's being childish. Even if he wants to show his dissatisfaction, it's not by asking for a refund. The worst he would do is to take over cooking since he feels she's not good.

I could remember those days, after my mum handed cooking to us, my dad used to come in from time to time to cook saying we don't make stew the way he likes it. He likes his stew properly fried and dried with only oil as the liquid. It was from him I learnt how to make fried stew. Even his beans will make you wanna eat Beans for the rest of your life.

So, that man should take over the kitchen.
Refund fire!

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is It Justified Or Pure Wickedness? by wunmi590(m): 4:37pm On Oct 10, 2021

Marriage is not for everybody, that man should go back to bachelohood, he's not matured enough to be called husband..

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Justified Or Pure Wickedness? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 10, 2021
Maximus85:

Your opinions please.

The fact that the husband is asking the wife to refund the money he gave her for food tells me that their marriage has gone sour for a while now...

And until the underlying issue is resolved, this refund is just the first of many...

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Justified Or Pure Wickedness? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 10, 2021
Iyaebe:

The husband asking for a refund is bad, but Like davash said, it's not rocket science to cook a good meal, men were cooking in their single days long before they got married, so stop acting like it one very big deal...

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Justified Or Pure Wickedness? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 10, 2021
Favfables:

The husband asking for a refund is bad, but Like davash said, it's not rocket science to cook a good meal, men were cooking in their single days long before they got married, so stop acting like it one very big deal...
Are you talking about the concoction they cook when they cook?lol there's a reason why men add weight immediately after marriage, good meal from the wife is the reason,hope you know that

12 Likes

Re: Is It Justified Or Pure Wickedness? by chatinent: 7:54pm On Oct 10, 2021
Iyaebe:

Which one is if it is easy? If a wife cannot cook sth, she speak up not concocting. I can't send a wife packing cos she can't cook...we can learn together...but she has to tell me.

I don't in anyway support a refund tho!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Justified Or Pure Wickedness? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 10, 2021
chatinent:

Which one is if it is easy? If a wife cannot cook sth, she speak up not concocting. I can't send a wife packing cos she can't cook...we can learn today.

I don't in anyway support a refund tho!
Re: Is It Justified Or Pure Wickedness? by sisisioge: 8:14pm On Oct 10, 2021
Pure stiipidity.

1 Like

Re: Is It Justified Or Pure Wickedness? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 10, 2021
Iyaebe:
Are you talking about the concoction they cook when they cook?(((just because you haven't eaten good food prepared by a man doesn't mean you should conclude that what men cook is concoction)))lol there's a reason why men add weight immediately after marriage(((so all men add weight immediately after marriage??wow, you must be a very good statistical analyst) undecided)) good meal from the wife is the reason,hope you know that((good meals from the wife?? How're you sure it's not the secretary grin and you'd be pretty naive to think it's only "good meals" that make people add weight... I think you should get more exposure undecided))

1 Like

Re: Is It Justified Or Pure Wickedness? by Acidosis(m): 9:40pm On Oct 10, 2021
Frustration
Re: Is It Justified Or Pure Wickedness? by mastermaestro(m): 10:02pm On Oct 10, 2021
Iyaebe:
Are you talking about the concoction they cook when they cook?lol there's a reason why men add weight immediately after marriage, good meal from the wife is the reason,hope you know that

grin grin grin
Re: Is It Justified Or Pure Wickedness? by Maximus85(m): 11:20am On Oct 11, 2021
YeyeGbami:
Things don’t turn out as planned sometimes. I’m sure na you be the husband, and yes na confirm wickedness.

Cooking alone sef na serious task. If he no sweet make he manage am.

You're sure I'm the husband. I'm sorry for you ma. It is your type that look for every opportunity to attack men.

For your information, I have a friend who got married to this evil man and I know he's a Nairalander and I'm sure he'll see this post.

Shame on you!

1 Like

Re: Is It Justified Or Pure Wickedness? by Maximus85(m): 11:21am On Oct 11, 2021
Iyaebe:

Is it only cooking? To even think of what to cook is not easy. I pity my wife ooo, I'll just tell her to cook whatever comes to her mind.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Justified Or Pure Wickedness? by Maximus85(m): 11:24am On Oct 11, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
I'm certainly one nigha on earth who can easily tolerate the excesses of any banny,but one thing that I can't tolerate is her inability to bury my stomach with nice meals/delicacies cool

As in,you must sabi cook my local meals and other snacks...If you aren't good at dishing them,no problem,I no go mind to send you go training for any better caterer hand.....

So, you expect her to be perfect for the umpteenth times she's gonna cook for you?

That's impossible. Mistakes must happen once in a while. Your ability to know, understand and accept this shows how matured and responsible you are as a man.
Re: Is It Justified Or Pure Wickedness? by Maximus85(m): 11:24am On Oct 11, 2021
wunmi590:

Marriage is not for everybody, that man should go back to bachelohood, he's not matured enough to be called husband..

100%
Re: Is It Justified Or Pure Wickedness? by YeyeGbami: 12:54pm On Oct 11, 2021
Maximus85:

You're sure I'm the husband. I'm sorry for you ma. It is your type that look for every opportunity to attack men.

For your information, I have a friend who got married to this evil man and I know he's a Nairalander and I'm sure he'll see this post.

Shame on you!

Na that shame go kee you dia. I wonder how i take attack you. Freak!

1 Like

Re: Is It Justified Or Pure Wickedness? by Patrioticman007(m): 5:39pm On Oct 11, 2021
That's a comedy show ?

1 Like

Re: Is It Justified Or Pure Wickedness? by odinson1(m): 5:39pm On Oct 11, 2021
Iyaebe:

Why did you have to generalize and say "Men"?

Anyway,I think you women Overrate cooking too much.

And I don't in anyway support his action,that's just so stupid of him! Highest he could have done was to force his wife to eat the food grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Justified Or Pure Wickedness? by GREATESTPIANIST: 5:39pm On Oct 11, 2021
Lol, grin grin grin grin grin, that's a very irresponsible man, not even a thank you for the effort to prepare it in the first place.....this little things are why most marriages are getting scattery and jittery....lol

2 Likes

Re: Is It Justified Or Pure Wickedness? by Sonnobax15(m): 5:40pm On Oct 11, 2021
undecided
Re: Is It Justified Or Pure Wickedness? by Dshocker(m): 5:40pm On Oct 11, 2021
Pure wickedness

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Injustice Against A Widow Over Late Husbands Properties / Is It Right For Married People To Go Clubbing ??? / Giving Your Daughter Car As A Wedding Gift Wrong Without The Husband's Consent?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.