Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

Sunday Igboho Has Been Poisoned In Cotonou Prison - Kemi Olunloyo - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho Has Been Poisoned In Cotonou Prison - Kemi Olunloyo (64271 Views)

Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) / Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou / Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Poisoned In Cotonou Prison - Kemi Olunloyo by brownemmanuel43(m): 9:43am On Oct 19, 2021
Gotze1:
Which biafra war, till today, we get June 12 and it is a public holiday, and we still get the presidency.

We fight to win here, not to just bark and still lose.
I'm beginning to believe those that says that yorubas have no shame. What I expected u guys to be doing right now is how to do kidney transplant for Sunday not yabbing up and down

5 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Poisoned In Cotonou Prison - Kemi Olunloyo by brownemmanuel43(m): 9:59am On Oct 19, 2021
almayda:
They Yorubas are wiser,they earlier you know that Nnamdi Kanu is cashing out on your gullibility the better for you,just like the pastors/imams,politicians, traditional heads are fighting for themselves,so are these rubble rousers pretending to be activists.
Why yorubas no get shame? Why are u guys so shameless. Your freedom fighting is dying of kidney failure instead of u guys to start how to donate kidney for him, u are here ranting

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Poisoned In Cotonou Prison - Kemi Olunloyo by emilo2bad: 10:17am On Oct 19, 2021
brownemmanuel43:

U guys should stop disgracing yourselves biko. So he is now a political fighter not a freedom fighter? I now understand why they always say yorubas are not straight forward at all. Shey na here all of dey when the whole drama started from Nnamdi down to Sunday?
I am not a yoruba man but from Edo state. When igboho started well with the campaign against fulani madness in his domain which we all supported but he now deviant to yoruba nation insulting ooni and others yorubas oba and political leaders. Then we know he is being sponsor by his political party because they were the ones clapping for him. Now the clamp down they all vanished and I know non will come to rescue him. As for kanu he is making money from igbos who feels they were marginalise. Kanu know biafra is not possible but because of financial gain he have send many igbos both civilians and policemen to their early graves
Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Poisoned In Cotonou Prison - Kemi Olunloyo by brownemmanuel43(m): 10:19am On Oct 19, 2021
emilo2bad:

I am not a yoruba man but from Edo state. When igboho started well with the campaign against fulani madness in his domain which we all supported but he now deviant to yoruba nation insulting ooni and others yorubas oba and political leaders. Then we know he is being sponsor by his political party because they were the ones clapping for him. Now the clamp down they all vanished and I know non will come to rescue him. As for kanu he is making money from igbos who feels they were marginalise. Kanu know biafra is not possible but because of financial gain he have send many igbos both civilians and policemen to their early graves
U are right, but the question remains, is Kanu fighting a just fight or not?
When Kanu started, was he called all names by yorubas or not?

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Poisoned In Cotonou Prison - Kemi Olunloyo by Ganbite: 10:22am On Oct 19, 2021
SlayerForever:
They have abandoned their freedom fighter. They can betray even God in heaven.

That's afonja for u

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Poisoned In Cotonou Prison - Kemi Olunloyo by IkpuMmadu: 10:38am On Oct 19, 2021
ZZ22:
Na the same thing kill Awolowo. Awolowo saw that his lilly livered people are not worth fighting for and jejely drank poison to die in peace
lol

Chisoooooos

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Poisoned In Cotonou Prison - Kemi Olunloyo by aviara: 10:44am On Oct 19, 2021
I thought they said this guy has mystical power given to him by his ancestors that makes him invincible and superhuman. So all was mere media hype and initial gragra. What a pity
Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Poisoned In Cotonou Prison - Kemi Olunloyo by Dabronze(m): 11:30am On Oct 19, 2021
jrusky:

And your Kanu has been released for you?

Name any serious bigwig backing your Kanu in Igboland? Only miscreants online warrior like you supporting him and yet Kanu was not betrayed bah? Mind you majority of Yoruba do not key in to Igboho idea yet they fought the Fed govt legally and stop his repatriation back to Nigeria how about your Kanu

So Kemi no longer lunatic bah because it concern the Yoruba? She just came out from nowhere to dropped this shit, how did she know Igboho was poison? Was she Igboho wife to know he was in sound health when he was in Nigeria? Was she Igboho doctor to know if he was having a good kidney or not

If Sunday can be poison in far away Benin Rep then be ready to do a minute silent for Kanu who is the devil custody.

Pls go and sleep you lack point.
God will bless you when Ooni Of Ife was raling round for igboho they where blind that time "kemi olunloyo" my foot

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Poisoned In Cotonou Prison - Kemi Olunloyo by EdwardRandy(m): 11:36am On Oct 19, 2021
Bastard1stborn:

Continue spiting. No yoruba man is stewpid indeed to carry arms and start killing his fellow tribesmen in the name of fighting federal govt. You go spit tire mumu
The point you raised is invalid. As long as the south is concerned, igbos are the only tribe the Northerners are scared of, you yorubas are cowards.
I hope you haven't forgotten what IBB said about you people? Once again; you and your people are born ice-cold cowards.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Poisoned In Cotonou Prison - Kemi Olunloyo by IkpuMmadu: 11:51am On Oct 19, 2021
eneye1:

Please, most of Yoruba people never supported him because we are wise enough. Everyone advised him and he was insulting everyone and wishing them dead.
Yoruba race clearly stated the displeasure over his methods.
Jesus

I am scared of you folks,even if you deny him for trying to free you, please don't deny him for being a yoruba man

Stand by him ....as Igbo are doing for Kanu
Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Poisoned In Cotonou Prison - Kemi Olunloyo by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 12:18pm On Oct 19, 2021
cybertruss:

This is exactly what I said, many of his people will ask him, who sent you. Very funny indeed.

In my community, everyone was fuming angrily at the power industry. We all agreed that we will match to the power industry to air our grievances. Amazingly before we got there everyone disappeared except myself and one other Yoruba man.

TO my amazement, the other people claimed that they never agreed to do anything. That was when I learnt my lesson the hard way. I and the other Yoruba person paid the ultimate price.

Majority are like that. But among those majorities we have few honest and die hard ones

Yes there are a few honest people in the society. Most Nigerians are illiterate the more they suffer the happier they are
Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Poisoned In Cotonou Prison - Kemi Olunloyo by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 12:53pm On Oct 19, 2021
emilo2bad:

Very interesting comment from somebody which is been colonized by the fulani
Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Poisoned In Cotonou Prison - Kemi Olunloyo by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 12:55pm On Oct 19, 2021
brownemmanuel43:

U are right, but the question remains, is Kanu fighting a just fight or not?
When Kanu started, was he called all names by yorubas or not?

Yes he is a Freedom fighter and fighting for his people fighting for his land against the fulani Conquest...

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Poisoned In Cotonou Prison - Kemi Olunloyo by brownemmanuel43(m): 1:00pm On Oct 19, 2021
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Yes he is a Freedom fighter and fighting for his people fighting for his land against the fulani Conquest...
Chaiii nnem u have killed it, I just dey feel to hug u smallll
Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Poisoned In Cotonou Prison - Kemi Olunloyo by hkcifec024: 1:05pm On Oct 19, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2kEceMC7x4

Earn over 200k weekly 100% guaranteed
Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Poisoned In Cotonou Prison - Kemi Olunloyo by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 1:15pm On Oct 19, 2021
brownemmanuel43:

Chaiii nnem u have killed it, I just dey feel to hug u smallll

It is only a blind person which does not look around and see the country is falling apart. People are selling their kidneys people are selling their penis people are now selling their eggs what a country. Al Jazeera even use the country is falling apart..

Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Poisoned In Cotonou Prison - Kemi Olunloyo by Anaerobi(m): 1:40pm On Oct 19, 2021
palsenator:

Actually you are right... I will be more civil next time.

Thanks Brotherly... This days I do my best to avoid tribal post on NL.

Weda it's for or against my tribe.... Just for my peace of mind.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Poisoned In Cotonou Prison - Kemi Olunloyo by Ttalk: 2:00pm On Oct 19, 2021
stinechykee:
I really pity any individual that put himself on you people's cause because you people are indeed a betrayal Igbos calls you people all the time.I fear anybody wey no fear you people

You guys are so myopic and dumb that you don't see all what is going all around. You claim to be agitating for your nation for 30years but just last year Yoruba started they have registered thier demand for their nation with UN even before you guys can dream of it.

There are serious pressure and diplomatics moves with top leaders across the world that are now awoke to the reality of what is happening in Nigeria as a result off Yoruba moves.

Must every fight be a Cutlass and arrow? If IPOB chooses to fight Nigeria government with bare hand, the Yoruba are not that foolish.

The hatred many on you have for Yoruba is beyond imagination when in actual fact Yoruba accommodated you in his land without intimidation or harassment. Many of you here are even residing in Yoruba land while 80% of other in the East have people in Yoruba land.

The fact remains that Yoruba don't have any bitterness against Igbo and careless about what they do except for some BMC members who are fueling disunity between Igbo and Yoruba.

However, Yoruba are beginning to get concious of the hatred display of some irritant IPOB members who continuously to disparage the people of SW. When the chips are down your brothers who scattered all over SW will be the one to pay the price.

Get this today, Yoruba doesn't need your support to achieve whatever she desires within the context of Nigeria. Why not stay on your Lane and deal with government invasion in your land which has become worrisome even to people outside your region.

While Nigeria is dealing with you guys, by proscribing your IPOB, deported your leader from Kenya, killed many of loved ones, distabilise and make life miserable for you in you region, only what you could think of is an obsession on Yoruba that doesn't know you exist.

It is pathetic the way many of you reason

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Poisoned In Cotonou Prison - Kemi Olunloyo by temitope27(m): 2:04pm On Oct 19, 2021
loveth360:
How that take concern we Yoruba.
see dis ipob vagina taking rubbish
Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Poisoned In Cotonou Prison - Kemi Olunloyo by temitope27(m): 2:04pm On Oct 19, 2021
loveth360:
How that take concern we Yoruba.
see dis ipob vagina talking rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Poisoned In Cotonou Prison - Kemi Olunloyo by Gotze1: 2:05pm On Oct 19, 2021
brownemmanuel43:

Lolssss, Sunday is dying of kidney issue and u are here yabbing
Anybody can die of kidney issue, including your pathetic father.

Or you think kidney disease excludes your father?

Leave Sunday and face the deterioration of kanu's health.

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Poisoned In Cotonou Prison - Kemi Olunloyo by Ttalk: 2:11pm On Oct 19, 2021
ojsmscom:
No Reasonable Igbo man will abuse a Yoruba man on oduduwa struggle post and no Yoruba man does that on Biafra post...

Wherever you see negative post against biafra or oduduwa freedom fighter,just note that one aboki has disguised to post as Igbo or Yoruba poster... kindly don't fall for them...it is paining them that they want to loose the southern Nigeria...

DIVIDE NIGERIA TODAY AND SEE 80PERCENT HAUSA FULANI BEGGING FOR VISA...

UNITY BEGGIBG IS A CLEAR SIGN THEY ARE DEPENDENT ON SOUTH....

Some of them are actual IPOB and thier continue hatred for Yoruba would lead to their doom.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Poisoned In Cotonou Prison - Kemi Olunloyo by brownemmanuel43(m): 2:21pm On Oct 19, 2021
Gotze1:
Anybody can die of kidney issue, including your pathetic father.

Or you think kidney disease excludes your father?

Leave Sunday and face the deterioration of kanu's health.
Not again niggar, no shame at all. If I were u, I would hv logged out but bcs u no get shame that's why u still dey here. Abeg handkachief dun dey cost small small for market, no cry much

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Poisoned In Cotonou Prison - Kemi Olunloyo by Ttalk: 2:30pm On Oct 19, 2021
brownemmanuel43:

Not again niggar, no shame at all. If I were u, I would hv logged out but bcs u no get shame that's why u still dey here. Abeg handkachief dun dey cost small small for market, no cry much

If Igboho could be poisoned according to you by Nigerian government in far away Benin Republic, what would they do to Nnamdi Kanu that is in the dungeon of the government den, wouldn't they remove his blokus?

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Poisoned In Cotonou Prison - Kemi Olunloyo by Drogunov: 2:48pm On Oct 19, 2021
9jah:

All we are asking for; is restructuring; or we are out;
Ojukwu asked for restructuring;
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu asked for restructuring;
All this your gibberish aint shit;
You are a mere indigenes; not a citizen in Nigeria;
All your resources; milked by a foreign tribe from futadjalon;
We dont want anything from yall;
But to wake the Bleep up ;
Yall are slow;
You are a total captured slave ;with no right; in a country that belongs to us all; but overrun by a normadic non indigenous tribe; with no rights;
Enough said ; we are not your problem, but a tribe fighting hard to safe all indigenous people currently killed,milked and displaced ;
Continue; let"them capture yall;
We want out;
Peace out ;
Olukwu.

Ojukwu did not ask for restructuring. He asked for secession, a clause which was effectively stopped by your Zik when he declared(obviously for selfish reasons) that the unity of Nigeria is non negotiable. When Ironsi took power, this dingbat did not deem it fit to advise his brother publicly to not centralise power(which had always been Zik's desire). Infact they drafted the decree together and he, Ojukwu, openly supported it.

Kanu is not asking for restructuring. He is picking up from where Ojukwu left it. Atleast his own case is understandable, considering the fact that Nigeria is not working; thanks to your founding fathers.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Poisoned In Cotonou Prison - Kemi Olunloyo by emilo2bad: 2:54pm On Oct 19, 2021
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Very interesting comment from somebody which is been colonized by the fulani
Who is this idiot Edo colonise by fulani? You reason with your anus
Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Poisoned In Cotonou Prison - Kemi Olunloyo by trutharena: 2:56pm On Oct 19, 2021
Joromi1:

That woman has always been a bearer of fake news. The moment I looked up the source and saw Kemi I laughed, because I know anything she says should be taken with a pinch of salt.

BTW, Igbogho is neither poisoned nor sick. There's an ongoing underground plan to fly him abroad. Ignore those IPOB fools.

Exactly bro. That’s the main thing, they are trying to implement the plan.
Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Poisoned In Cotonou Prison - Kemi Olunloyo by AfonjaConehead: 3:05pm On Oct 19, 2021
Ttalk:

Some of them are actual IPOB and thier continue hatred for Yoruba would lead to their doom.

You hatred and bitterness will lead to yours first..
Why are you so frustrated?!
Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Poisoned In Cotonou Prison - Kemi Olunloyo by AfonjaConehead: 3:07pm On Oct 19, 2021
Ttalk:

You guys are so myopic and dumb that you don't see all what is going all around. You claim to be agitating for your nation for 30years but just last year Yoruba started they have registered thier demand for their nation with UN even before you guys can dream of it.

There are serious pressure and diplomatics moves with top leaders across the world that are now awoke to the reality of what is happening in Nigeria as a result off Yoruba moves.

Must every fight be a Cutlass and arrow? If IPOB chooses to fight Nigeria government with bare hand, the Yoruba are not that foolish.

The hatred many on you have for Yoruba is beyond imagination when in actual fact Yoruba accommodated you in his land without intimidation or harassment. Many of you here are even residing in Yoruba land while 80% of other in the East have people in Yoruba land.

The fact remains that Yoruba don't have any bitterness against Igbo and careless about what they do except for some BMC members who are fueling disunity between Igbo and Yoruba.

However, Yoruba are beginning to get concious of the hatred display of some irritant IPOB members who continuously to disparage the people of SW. When the chips are down your brothers who scattered all over SW will be the one to pay the price.

Get this today, Yoruba doesn't need your support to achieve whatever she desires within the context of Nigeria. Why not stay on your Lane and deal with government invasion in your land which has become worrisome even to people outside your region.

While Nigeria is dealing with you guys, by proscribing your IPOB, deported your leader from Kenya, killed many of loved ones, distabilise and make life miserable for you in you region, only what you could think of is an obsession on Yoruba that doesn't know you exist.

It is pathetic the way many of you reason

frustrations induced epistle grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

This Nigerian Soldier Died Giving His Life For His Comrades .photo / Prof. Alexia Thomas To Buhari: Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In Uk Within 48hrs / Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.