Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,336 members, 7,836,404 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Sending Food Items Through Cargoplane - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Sending Food Items Through Cargoplane (607 Views)

Air Peace Provides Food Items For Hundreds Of Less Privileged In Makoko, Ajegunl / How Can I Send Food Items From Lagos To London / 2 Huge Ships Collide In Karachi Port Pakistan, Sending 21 Containers Into Sea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sending Food Items Through Cargoplane by starbn(m): 8:14pm On Oct 18, 2021
Please I need a detailed help on how I can Seend food items such as gari,yam,engusi,cocoyam and fish to panama through air cargo plane.
What are the process and procedure s.

Your contribution is highly appreciated.
Re: Sending Food Items Through Cargoplane by digitite: 5:42am On Oct 19, 2021
starbn:
Please I need a detailed help on how I can Seend food items such as gari,yam,engusi,cocoyam and fish to panama through air cargo plane.

As Digital freight forwarders, we can do the documentation for you.
Re: Sending Food Items Through Cargoplane by starbn(m): 6:13am On Oct 19, 2021
digitite:
As Digital freight forwarders, we can do the documentation for you.

How do I start the process .what is required and how much will cost and were is your office in Nigeria.
Re: Sending Food Items Through Cargoplane by digitite: 9:12am On Oct 19, 2021
starbn:

How do I start the process .what is required and how much will cost and were is your office in Nigeria.
It is exportation. You will need these documents. 1. Nafdac Certificate. 2. Photo Sanitary Certificate 3. NXP 4. CCI . 5. Packing list. 6. Domiciliary Account. 7. Certificate of Incorporation. We can help you get these documents but it will cost you some money excluding the forwarding fee. Our office is in Lagos. When you are ready, i will send it to to you. Meanwhile, are you sending by Airfreight or Seafreight .
Re: Sending Food Items Through Cargoplane by digitite: 9:22am On Oct 19, 2021
starbn:

Since you will be sending via Airfreight: How many Kilogram is the Consignment?
Re: Sending Food Items Through Cargoplane by starbn(m): 10:54am On Oct 19, 2021
digitite:
It is exportation. You will need these documents. 1. Nafdac Certificate. 2. Photo Sanitary Certificate 3. NXP 4. CCI . 5. Packing list. 6. Domiciliary Account. 7. Certificate of Incorporation. We can help you get these documents but it will cost you some money excluding the forwarding fee. Our office is in Lagos. When you are ready, i will send it to to you. Meanwhile, are you sending by Airfreight or Seafreight .

Thank you my dear.
All this certification will be registered by name .
With the documents .it can enabled me send food items multiple time.
Re: Sending Food Items Through Cargoplane by digitite: 11:12am On Oct 19, 2021
starbn:

Thank you my dear.
All this certification will be registered by name .
With the documents .it can enabled me send food items multiple time.
Yea , we can do that for you. Are you on Whatsapp, add me (08134691320).
Re: Sending Food Items Through Cargoplane by starbn(m): 8:03pm On Oct 19, 2021
digitite:
Yea , we can do that for you. Are you on Whatsapp, add me (08134691320).
Okkk.
I will txt you over there
Re: Sending Food Items Through Cargoplane by starbn(m): 3:18pm On Jan 02, 2022
Any experience cargoplane agents here.
Re: Sending Food Items Through Cargoplane by Cousin9999: 3:50pm On Jan 02, 2022
Op, have you been to Panama?

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians In Ghana / Nicaraguan Radio Host Drowns In The Rio Grande As He Tries To Swim To The US / Undercover Investigation: How Lagos BRT Has Moved From ‘Top To Bottom’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.