Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,311 members, 7,819,058 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Gulder Ultimate Search: I Wanted The Water To Accommodate Me: Drowning Lady Said - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Gulder Ultimate Search: I Wanted The Water To Accommodate Me: Drowning Lady Said (235 Views)

Woman Presses Charges Against Man Who Rescued Her From Drowning. / Don’t Curse Him I Still Love Him, A Lady Said This After Being Used For Rituals / See This Man's Reason For Not Saving A Drowning Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gulder Ultimate Search: I Wanted The Water To Accommodate Me: Drowning Lady Said by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 18, 2021
Series of reactions have been going round the social media of The Gulder Ultimate Search season 12 swimming contest which applicants have to undergo.

In the videos shared by The Honcho Gist, contestant were placed on standby near a large swimming pole and were given the signal to dive into the water.

Some of the contestant struggled inside the water as they could not swim but were desperate on completing the task even while drowning.

Although they were guide who were on ground to avoid help them from drowning.

When one of the female contestant was interviewed, she made a funny reply. She said she could swim very...

To continue reading click, the interview videos are also included:
https://thehonchogist.com.ng/2021/10/18/gulder-ultimate-search-swimming-contest-i-wanted-the-water-to-accommodate-me-drowning-lady-said/

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search: I Wanted The Water To Accommodate Me: Drowning Lady Said by dawnomike(m): 9:56pm On Oct 18, 2021
I pirry you cheesy
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search: I Wanted The Water To Accommodate Me: Drowning Lady Said by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 18, 2021
grin

(1) (Reply)

Best Lcd Cable Tester Supplier | NOYAFA / Buy Cryptocurrency @ #475/$ On Coinjet.space / Caleb C Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.